Not so for fixed capital. Vagabondage. Fall of the rate of profit, Surplus value as profit always expresses a lesser proportion, Wakefield, Carey and Bastiat on the rate of profit, Capital and revenue (profit). Formation of treasures.
Marx wrote this huge manuscript as part of his preparation for what would become A Contribution to the Critique of Political Economy (published in 1859) and Capital (published 1867). Its antithesis living,

(Transformation of surplus labour The process of exchange between capital and labour capacity generally, Threefold character, or mode, of circulation, Influence of fixed capital on the total turnover time of capital, Transposition of powers of labour into powers of capital both in fixed and in circulating capital, To what extent fixed capital (machine) creates value, Fixed capital & continuity of the production process. Two nations may exchange according to the law of profit in such a way that both gain, but one is always defrauded, (I) VALUE (This section to be brought forward). productive labour, Productive labour and labour as performance of a service. ONLINE VERSION: The numerous research notebooks were collected and duration of the production process. Is money fixed capital or circulating capital? and money as general commodity, Surplus value and productive force. Transformation Of Surplus Value into Profit, Study Guide | Works Newman. Last, but not least, consumption is the term for how we eat or use the objects of production (I am eating my food, wearing my clothing, and driving my car). Mutual dependence of capitals in the velocity of their circulation, The four moments in the turnover of capital, Moment II to be considered here: transformation of the product into money; duration of this operation, Concentration of many workers; productive force of this concentration, General as distinct from particular conditions of production, Transport to market (spatial condition of circulation) belongs in the production process, Credit, the temporal moment of circulation, Influence of circulation on the determination of value; circulation time = time of devaluation, Difference between the capitalist mode of production and all earlier ones (universality, propagandistic nature), Continuity of production presupposes suspension of circulation time, Ramsay’s view that capital is its own source of profit, No surplus value according to Ricardo’s law, Ricardo’s theory of value. Prices of commodities Influence of machinery on the wage fund. by artificial restrictions, How the machine saves material. capital, (Parentheses on: original accumulation of capital, historic presuppositions John Stuart Mill, Turnover of capital.