We’ve been behind the wheel of the new Ram HD pickup trucks as well. STARTING MSRP, $54,810 We sell new and used Ford cars, trucks, and SUVs. Latest Ford News. English; Français; Notice of Cookie Use close Notice of Cookie Use. Go Auto / Yes Plan Financial family of companies’. Beat the Rush! Read more, 2020 Ford Super Duty F-250/F-350 Review: Finding New Power, We’ve seen the wildly redesigned heavy-duty Chevrolet Silverado and its cousin, the GMC Sierra HD. Request price quotes. They really raise the bar for customer service in Thunder Bay!! STARTING MSRP, $49,025 STARTING MSRP, $24,820 Beat The Rush!Order Your Winter Tires Now. We make it easy to make the right choice. STARTING MSRP, $28,940 Above all, Ford cars … We offer over 12,000 new and used vehicles from 21 different brands, and if you need help finding anything we, have a 24/7 team of personal shoppers ready to do all your shopping for you. The New Ford Aspire is on it’s way to set you apart from others.

More than 200,000 people visit GoAuto.ca every month thanks to our size, savings, and customer service. T5E 1Y8. If you’re in need of a dealership that can get you the Ford vehicle you need, Kentwood Ford Edmonton is your premier destination! Read more, 2020 Ford Explorer Review: Looking Rearward, The verdict: Moving to a rear-wheel-drive platform makes the Explorer better to drive, but there are shortcomings in the cabin that may be a bigger deal for families and the hybrid... Request a test drive or download a brochure today! Explore Mustang STARTING MSRP, $32,225

Explore Ford Motor Company Philippines latest vehicle lineup: 4x4 SUVs, Off-Road Trucks and Sports Cars. The dealer principal is always available and friendly to all.

Log In, $14,260 STARTING MSRP, $27,800 STARTING MSRP, $33,040 STARTING MSRP, $37,000 In fact, these Ford cars offer what customers want most: fuel economy, technology, safety and outstanding performance. STARTING MSRP, $70,300 We’re your one-stop shop for when you’re searching for the best Ford cars, trucks, and SUVs in the market.

I had previously dealt with the other OEM dealerships in town, but none can compare to the friendly, professional sales and services received at Downtown VW. The company sells automobiles and commercial vehicles under the Ford brand, and most luxury cars under the Lincoln brand.

The New Ford Figo is designed to perfectly fit in your smart world. 2021 Ford Bronco: Reveal — Cars.com. And now here... STARTING MSRP, $33,135 Thanks to Lida, George and Bert for making buying a car such a great experience.I am so happy to be driving a VW again. I had both of my out-of-province VW's inspected at this dealership and they have treated me with respect and courtesy, even though I did not purchase either vehicle from them! The iconic Ford Mustang is a car that needs no introduction. STARTING MSRP, $24,655 Find maintenance advice, read news updates, or get price ranges for a variety of vehicles made by Ford. Supplies are limited & wait times are getting longer. Ford also owns Brazilian SUV manufacturer … Features that help you drive smarter make Ford a smart buy. Access them anywhere. So you unleash your true self. Kentwood Ford is your go to Edmonton dealership for sales and service. Ford Motor Company, commonly known as Ford, is an American multinational automaker that has its main headquarters in Dearborn, Michigan, a suburb of Detroit.It was founded by Henry Ford and incorporated on June 16, 1903. Read more, 2020 Ford Transit: Real-World Gas Mileage, I have to admit, I’m a fan of the Ford Transit. Ford has quite an impressive line-up of new cars. STARTING MSRP, $42,895 STARTING MSRP, 2020 Ford F-150 Review: Still Good, Even After Competitors Are Redesigned, The verdict: Even five model years after its last full redesign, the 2020 Ford F-150 continues to be a well-rounded pickup truck with a configuration for almost every buyer. STARTING MSRP, $31,100 Its energetic design and powerful engine are always ready to fuel your fast-paced lifestyle. We sell new and used Ford cars, trucks, and SUVs. Revise your selections in the filter window to the left or start fresh by clearing your selections with the button below. 9:39 | July 13, 2020 | 6643 views All Ford Videos. Now we've re-created the legend for you - with a sleek, agile body designed for performance that's just right for Indian streets. 13344 - 97 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T5E 4C9 Read more. A wonderful pleasure each and every visit. Its powerful engine propels you ahead in life. STARTING MSRP, $35,745 STARTING MSRP, $26,660 Save cars.

Please choose a language. Family of Trucks Explore Trucks > Family of CUVs & SUVs Explore CUVs & SUVs > Family of Cars Explore Cars > Innovation comes standard.

Either way, you can depend on all of us here at Kentwood Ford to help you find the Ford vehicle you’re looking for. Ford is committed to delivering a better drive for you with their current and upcoming lineup of electric and hybrid vehicles. STARTING MSRP, $24,885 Order Your Winter Tires Now. So you unleash your true self. Clear Selections. STARTING MSRP, $30,575 Want an SUV for the family instead? STARTING MSRP, $35,790 We keep a large stock of new vehicles in our inventory and we can find the one that best suits your needs. STARTING MSRP, $34,085 I have been dealing with Downtown VW from the time of the current owners until today. Sales excellent, service excellent, will continue to deal with them, Kentwood Ford Its smart technology and safety features add fun and ease to every journey. It took a couple of years to sway me, but after a few years of experiencing first-hand the benefits of the European-style commercial... Shop and compare some of Ford’s most popular vehicles and see which Ford is right for you. STARTING MSRP, $19,995 Sign Up, Already have an account?

You were all so great and made my kids feel welcome throughout the process. Giving you the confidence take on life and manoeuvre through twists and turns in the smart way! STARTING MSRP, $23,170 Supplies are limited & wait times are getting longer. Order Tires . Read more, 2021 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Pulls 53 G’s … From Muscle-Car Lovers’ Bank Accounts, After a break of 17 years, the Ford Mustang Mach 1 is roaring back onto the muscle-car scene with a 480-horsepower, 5.0-liter V-8 under its hood, plus plenty of parts taken from ... STARTING MSRP, $26,670 STARTING MSRP, $50,410 STARTING MSRP, $28,000 Order your Winter Tires now. STARTING MSRP, $34,230

Read more, 2021 Ford Ranger Tremor Off-Road Package: First Look — Pickuptrucks.com, 2021 Ford Bronco Sport: Reveal — Cars.com, 10 Biggest News Stories of the Week: 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe Can’t Socket to Volkswagen ID.4 EV, With SUVs continuing to dominate the new-car market, automakers have to move quickly to keep up with the competition. Edmonton, Alberta Now we've re-created the legend for you - with a sleek, agile body designed for performance that's just right for Indian streets. Beat The Rush! STARTING MSRP, $59,140 Its technology and safety features put your mind at ease. Its stylish design leaves a lasting impression. close Please choose a language. No vehicles were found that match. Ford Mustang The iconic Ford Mustang is a car that needs no introduction. You'll also discover Ford cars have innovative design, including dramatic interiors and stunning exteriors. Beat the Rush! Having just been redesigned for the 2019 model year — which ... Maybe the Ford Explorer might be the vehicle for you. They always pride themselves on possibly the best customer service in town and it shows. We have the perfect Ford F-150 Edmonton has to offer, and you can find it right here at Kentwood Ford. Made for those who don’t believe in following but making their own way. Versus... Kentwood Ford Used 2020 Ford Transit: Real-World Gas Mileage. They're always friendly and willing to help.

Order your Winter Tires now. Great stuff and service, bought my Jetta from Downtown in 2004 and still driving it. So, get set to drive the New Ford Aspire. I've never personally had a bad experience here and the staff are always super friendly however thankfully, not super pushy like other dealers in town.

Need a truck that can handle your workload?

10105 137 Ave,