That’s right (Woo) 지금 바로 놀라게 해 봐 날 What you think about that that? 이미 넌 클라스가 다른 모태

modu ijgo yeogi moyeo bwa That’s right (Woo) Even by your scent that passes with the wind 너를 위해서 barame seuchineun neoui hyanggirodo Genre : OST That’s right (Woo)

밤을 딛고 별에 올라봐 I know it’s you Surprise me right now
Stop the music and listen, Ka-CHING Ka-CHING Ka-CHING Ka-CHING sekai no subete kono te ni tsukame 나는 너를 기다릴테니까 but i don’t know naemamsoge eonjebuteo niga sangeonji Just you and I (Woo-oh), That’s right (Woo) 널 위해 모든걸 바칠 수 있었던 Let’s make a night (Woo-oh)

Lalala That’s right (Woo) What you waiting for? Ka-CHING Ka-CHING-CHING Just you and I (Woo-oh) Everyday it a party day 모두 잊고 여기 모여 봐 What you paying for? What you waiting for? eonjerado nae gyeote wa neoui jariro When did you start living in my heart?

Just you and I (Woo-oh) 欲しいものは全部 nae maeumeul jiujima

yume wo te ni suru tame no daishou Let’s determine the price, time is money, At the most exciting moment da sseureojil ttaekkaji All night, Hey Mama!

Don’t waste your time and Don’t waste your time and

Everyone stand up right now Ka-CHING Ka-CHING We’re on a payroll, Money’s good, money’s bad All content in this blog is for educational purposes and personal use only. Let’s make a night (Woo-oh)

使い方次第 ajik gyehoekhan geon amugeosdo eopsjiman PLEASEEEE <3 ^.^, I found this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJXwJfn2iVE. Ka-CHING Ka-CHING Ka-CHING Ka-CHING saranghaneun mameun sumgyeojiji anhayo The reason my heart flutters when I see you そのハート次第 What you think about that that? You can always come to me, back to your place

niga gieokhal ttaekkaji The night which has nothing special Don’t waste your time and Beenzino) [Hangul + Romanization]. 저 달이 미치게 우릴 불러 대는데

That’s right (Woo) 지금 모두 일어나 Ka-CHING Ka-CHING Ka-CHING-CHING Ka-CHING Ka-CHING Ka-CHING Ka-CHING 너에겐 내가 곁에 있었단 That’s right (Woo) eollebeolle charyeo ipgo kkumida bamsae i don’t know but i don`t know (That’s right) Change the world

Let’s make a night (Woo-oh) Stop the music and listen, Ka-CHING Ka-CHING Ka-CHING Ka-CHING Popular Song Lyrics. misete yaru yo Show time, I got it, you know it, I’m on it Don’t ever forget the truth Life is way too short

Ka-CHING Ka-CHING-CHING Are you ready? haega jjalpajigo issdago. Ka-CHING Ka-CHING We’re on a payroll, Money’s good, money’s bad Because you forgot about me With you [Xiu/Chen] mizukara te ni irero yo Payroll, 世界の全て この手に掴め Ah yeah! [Baek/Chen] What you waiting for?

but i don’t know Life is way too short

I will wait for you Hey Mama! ilsangeul modu gati dwijibeo It’ll be took a long time if you get dolled up Everybody put your hands up, Mi-Yu – 나는 어떤 사람으로 남겨질까요? I want to see you now Sing along to your favorite EXO CBX 엑소-첸백시 Songs!

Everybody put your hands up, Stop the music, Money money あるほど

But this night is too cool to go home Surprise me right now Just you and I (Woo-oh)

but i don’t know 지금 네게 뛰어드는 날 봐, Tagged as Baekhyun, Chen, exo, exo-cbx, 백현, 시우민, 엑소, 첸, lyrics. sesangeul da dwijibeo

Life is way too short Haste makes waste, time is money, At the most exciting moment Please support the artists by purchasing their album Just you and I (Woo-oh), That’s right (Woo) Don’t waste your time and Diamonds, dresses, cars Hey Mama! niga gieokhal ttaekkaji Top Lyrics of 2011. 일상을 모두 같이 뒤집어 Boom boom narase yo naneun neoreul gidariltenikka What you think about that? Ka-CHING Ka-CHING Ka-CHING-CHING

kane de kaenai mono nai mono bakari Just you and I (Woo-oh), That’s right (Woo)

Hey Mama! With you, for you Giving you my heart and soul. 足りない 足りない 叫ぼう欲望 니가 기억할 때까지 Don’t erase my heart But my love is right 그대여 내눈을 보고 얘기해줘요 여전히 그대도 나를 사랑하나요, dareun gongganui dareun siganijiman 내 마음을 지우지마
Surprise me right now

We don’t have enough time 내 맘속에 언제부터 니가 산건지 geudaeyeo nareul barabwajwoyo Ka-CHING Ka-CHING Ka-CHING Ka-CHING What you think about that that? isogaba maware da toki wa kane nari, saijoukyuu no shunkan wo

imi neon keullaseuga dareun motae That’s right (Woo)

yeojeonhi geudaedo nareul saranghanayo

Ka-CHING Ka-CHING-CHING niga nal da ijeosseunikka Until you remember 계획 짜고 그래 봤자 뻔해 That’s right (Woo) Let’s obtain by our own payroll, Japanese: Hikaru Let’s make a night (Woo-oh)

난 너인걸 알수 있어 (Let’s make a night baby)

Who caress? Hey Mama!

니가 날 다 잊었으니까 Entertain you baby That’s right (Woo) Are you rich, are you poor? 함께라 특별한 밤

Don’t waste your time and i don’t know byeol yaksok eopsneunde jeonhwahamyeon jom eottae My love, look at me jigeum baro nollage hae bwa nal It’s obvious even we make a plan

(That’s right) But I don’t need meaningless things, gotta go Let’s go party, let’s go baby tsukai kata shidai

hamkkera teukbyeolhan bam gyehoek jjago geurae bwassja ppeonhae geudaeyeo nareul barabwajwoyo

niga nal da ijeosseunikka Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Let’s make a night (Woo-oh)

KLyrics is a blog that provides you with the latest K-Pop and C-Pop with translations.

Just you and I (Woo-oh), That’s right (Woo) i don`t know sono haato shidai

yeoyu buril teumi eopsjanha Do you still love me?

특별할 것 없는 밤 What you think about that? Why don’t I call you 내맘속에 언제부터 니가 산건지 You don’t need to dress well Ka-CHING Ka-CHING-CHING Ka-CHING Ka-CHING Ka-CHING-CHING Life is way too short Ka-CHING Ka-CHING We’re on a payroll, Money’s good, money’s bad

이 열기 속을 난 함께 날고 싶은데 Ah yeah!