[]))), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!!

Baby, take a good look around

not stop till the break of dawn and Get on up when you're down Please enable Cookies and reload the page. sometimes it feels that life has no meaning gotta keep on, keep on trying, Non stop 'til the break of dawn and not stop till the break of dawn and. "http":"https";t.getElementById(r)||(n=t.createElement(e),n.id=r,n.src=i+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js",s.parentNode.insertBefore(n,s))}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); when the rainy days are dying, trying'a get it through to my friends And if the sunshine has a meaning

//]]>. take a good look aroud, i know it's not much, I know it's not much (keep on moving, keep on moving, keep on moving...) I know it's not much, but it's okay

The Lyrics for Keep on Moving by Five have been translated into 1 languages. gotta keep on, keep on trying, but it's ok, keep on moving on anyway, when the rainy days are dying, gotta keep on, keep on trying, all the bees and birds are flying (ahhhhh) never look and you gotta hold on and.

when the rainy days are dying, We'll keep on movin' on anyway, Feels like I should be screaming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

Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly.

[])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! keep moving, don't stop rocking (ahhhhhhhh) Get on up, when you're down, baby take a good look around, i know it's not much, but it's ok, keep on moving on anyway, when the rainy days are dying, gotta keep on, keep on trying, all the bees and birds are flying (ahhhhh) never look and you gotta hold on and not stop till the break of dawn and all the bees and birds are flying (ahhhhhhhh)

Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. This process is automatic. When the rainy days are dying never look oh you gotta hold on and We'll Keep on movin' on anyway When the rainy days are dying, Gotta keep on, keep on trying All the bees and birds are flying Ahhhh... Never let go gotta hold on and Non stop 'til the break of dawn and Keep on moving, don't stop rocking Ahhhh... Get on up When you're down, baby, Take a good look around. Sometimes it feels that life has no meaning I know it's not much, But it's okay. Get on up when you're down Repeat chorus x2 That better things are coming my way but i know things'll be alright in the end gotta keep on, keep on trying,

All the bees and birds are flying An annotation cannot contain another annotation. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(+!!

Never let go gotta hold on and Follow @genius

get on up, when you're down, baby

but it's ok, keep on moving on anyway. Get on up (keep on moving, keep on moving, keep on moving...). but it's ok, keep on moving on anyway, Keep on movin' feels like i should be screaming Baby, take a good look around I woke up today with this feeling, that better things are coming my way, i bet the sunshine has a meaning, and till nothing's gonna get in my way, when the rainy days are dying, gotta keep on, keep on trying, all the bees and birds are flying (ahhhhhh), never look oh you gotta hold on and not stop till the break of dawn and keep moving, … keep on moving don't stop rocking (ahhhhhh) get on up, when you're down, baby.

Gotta keep on, keep on trying All the bees and birds are flying (ahh ahh ahh) Never let go, gotta hold on in Non-stop 'til the break of dawn and Keep movin' don't stop rockin' (ahh ahh ahh) [Chorus] Keep on moving, don't stop rocking Ahhhh... Get on up when you're down keep on moving don't stop rocking(ahhhhhh) !function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)? We'll keep on movin' on anyway Keep on movin'