I loved Apollo and his awesome "no pain no gain" attitude. After 4 months of strain on their bodies, minds and relationships, the trainers embark on a new stage of their journeys--getting their fit bodies back. JJ will abandon fitness and try to gain 60 pounds to help Ray discover his own inner hero. The winner will take home $25,000 and be featured in Food Network Magazine. "Fit to Fat to Fit" follows personal fitness trainers from across the country as they undertake the most extreme weight-loss experiment ever: forcing themselves to gain weight to better understand the struggles of their obese clients as they lose the weight together. Written by Anonymous. Please fill your email to form below.

New adventures into cooking and the science behind it. "Fit to Fat to Fit" follows personal fitness trainers from across the country as they undertake the most extreme weight-loss experiment ever: forcing themselves to gain weight to better understand the struggles of their obese clients as they lose the weight together. Fit To Fat To Fit S01E06 Katie and Mateo - video dailymotion All Rights Reserved to TVStreamCMS & GoMovies, Watch HD Movies Online For Free and Download the latest movies. Seth, a yoga instructor and gym owner in South Florida, is destroying his body in order to get his client Dave to change his unhealthy ways. Despite the format being exactly the same between each new episode, I could not get enough. Subscribe to 123Movies (AKA GoMovies ) mailing list to receive updates on movies, tv-series and news, Copyright © 123Movies. Still, I felt it was a very good first season. The purpose is to give the trainers a chance to see what it's like to lose a significant amount of weight thus motivating the trainee to exercise and eat healthy. Reviewed in the United States on November 14, 2017. The complete guide by MSN. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. All contents are provided by non-affiliated third parties. Where to Watch. Willie has to make a tough decision about his health. Toni gains some compassion for her sister. Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now. Photo Credits: Netflix; Pop TV; Robert Viglasky, Hartswood Films; Fred Hayes/Disney+, Fox, PopTV; Bettina Strauss/Netflix; Nicole Rivelli/Amazon, Netflix, Frank Masi/Apple, Disney, Jasper Savage/Hulu; Diyah Pera/CW, Donald Trump vs. Joe Biden Presidential Debates: Everything to Know, Joe Biden's Town Hall Beats Donald Trump's in Early Ratings, What to Watch on Netflix Top 10 Rankings on October 16. Personal trainers consume a standard diet for overweight Americans and then work with an overweight contestant to shed the pounds. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked.

I like premise and seems to give trainers a new perspective. That is, not every Season 1 case, both trainer and student, turned out rosy at the end. The show aired the series finale on June 12, 2006. Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2016, Love it.

Click here and start watching the full season in seconds. these caveats aside, it is still an inspirational show, and I will continue to watch it.

I can't wait for the next season to come out! Corey is a young and ambitious personal trainer who loves to push his clients to their limits. NeNe deals with her youngest son, Brent's adjustment to living in two homes after her separation from Gregg. Keep track of your favorite shows and movies, across all your devices. Where to Watch.

Reviewed in the United States on March 23, 2016. Fallon, an energetic personal trainer and celebrity fitness correspondent has no idea what it's like to be overweight. Very inspiration show!

Each episode is an hour in length and was conceived and produced by Thom Beers. The purpose is to give the trainers a chance to see what it's like to lose a significant amount of weight thus motivating the trainee to exercise and eat healthy.

Monster Garage is a television show for the Discovery Channel hosted by Jesse James. Lori finds closure from the death of her husband. Felicia battles depression in the struggle to gain weight, and Toni doubts her sister's commitment. When becoming members of the site, you could use the full range of functions and enjoy the most exciting films. We will send a new password to your email. Fit for his whole life and a trainer for 13 years, JJ is known as “Superman” to his wife and kids. It really is a serious mental and physical adjustment for both. Great show, and I love the premise, but after watching the first ten episodes, it becomes clear that there is so much restate in every episode that it becomes a little annoying.
I knock one star off, because I do wish the program had spent a little bit longer in showing the audience what recipes were used for food, what exercises were chosen and why, and conversely, which ones failed and why. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Download the TV Guide app for iPhone, iPad and Android! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Buy Season 1 HD $19.99. Genres Drama Subtitles English [CC] Audio languages English . This is a great show, it’s addictive, if you watch one you will want to watch the entire season so bea warned! Though it was a bit formulaic, I really liked the fact that they showed the cases "warts and all". Select the department you want to search in. The trainers' dedication to the people they love must get them through the next four months as their bodies and minds are tested. Fit for his whole life and a trainer for 13 years, JJ is known as "Superman" to his wife and kids. Plus, everything you need to know about Season 3, 'I needed people that would listen to me, do what I say,' the evicted houseguest said, Including how to watch previous debates and town halls, NBC was met with criticism from celebrities for scheduling Trump's town hall opposite Biden's. Geoff is a foodie and young professional who wants to lose weight for his upcoming wedding. The final results of the experiment are revealed. Season 2, Episode 3.

Great show...I'm a huge gym rat so I just loved the trainers and their spirit. Meanwhile, Kim throws a wedding-size baby shower for Kroy, but the shower games are a little more testosterone-driven than Kim had planned! Buy Episode 1 HD $2.99. Fit to Fat to Fit depicts a given athletic trainer who chooses to voluntarily gain a significant amount of weight over the course of several months only to lose the weight alongside their trainee who has weight problems as well. Tramell, a young bodybuilder and business owner has one of the best bodies in the country. Eric breaks out of a food rut.

What a great show that really highlights how lifestyle choices can make or break a person. Cary is hitting some bumps. The trainers embark on getting their fit bodies back. Toni and Felicia decide to use their sisterly bond. You saw him on Ghost Adventures, now, Dakota Laden takes his sister and best friend on a cross-country road trip to visit the most haunted locations in America. His overweight client Ray hopes that slimming down will boost his profile with adoption agencies and bring him and his wife closer to their dream of starting a family.

When Adonis found himself overwhelmed with depression as a young man, the solution he found to overcome it was fitness. Nine of the best gingerbread artists in the country compete to see who can craft the spookiest creations. It might have connected with the audience just a bit more that way. If you want to get inspired to get healthy and get in shape then watch this. Jessi struggles with her new role as both Jeremy's wife and his trainer. Steve, a trainer of 23 years and his wife Bonnie are known in their small town as "the fit couple." Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2016. Tasha, wife and mother of three hasn't been in shape in years.

There's a problem loading this menu right now. Awesome through and through, Reviewed in the United States on August 20, 2017. Binged every single episode.
Teams compete to create holiday themed displays out of cake and sugar. Season 2, Episode 4.

January 8, 2018. Because it's never too early to plan Thursday night... two months from now. Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2019. The trainers embark on getting their fit bodies back. Reviewed in the United States on July 29, 2018. Jessi and Jeremy's relationship takes a turn. With a degree in dietetics and 17 years of experience as a trainer, Alex has fitness down to a science. Jessi gets comfortable with her new diet while Jeremy enjoys the benefits of his bigger wife.

Eric and Lori must overcome their trust issues. Watch Fit to Fat to Fit season 1 full episodes. It shows you how a diet of junk food can really change your personality, your attitude, your energy level, and your body. Disclaimer: This site does not store any files on its server. Raela is a preacher's daughter. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Phaedra and Apollo deal with the consequences of a case of mistaken identity Shereé is moving on up by overseeing the construction of a new house. Fat to Fit January 8, 2018.