You know how to calm my nerves. 44. 100+ Long Text Messages to Send to Your Girlfriend, Cute Paragraphs for Your Girlfriend – Romantic Cute Paragraphs for her, Cute Quotes for Your Boyfriend to Make Him Smile Over text, 100+ Beautiful Thinking of You Messages for Him and her, Cute 80+ You Mean Everything To Me Quotes, Funny And Sweet I Miss you Brother And Sister Quote, Cute Birthday Wishes for a Male Friend from a Female, 200 Best Happy Birthday Messages for That Niece. My joy began the day you accepted me into your world. 72. My universe normally switches to focus whenever you show suddenly with strides strong enough to make me want to kiss you silly. I’ve never seen anything as magical as your gaze and intense too. You’re the greatest thing that ever happened to me. You Mean The World To Me! Just want to say I love you! I don’t care about your looks or the tribe you belong to—what concerns me most is the fact that in you I found the joy I have been searching for. You are amazing and I will let you know a million times if I have to, because you just mean so much to me. Whenever you feel like you’re nothing, remember that you mean everything to me. As the rivers flow, so shall my love for you. All the poems describe that I love you so much, you are my dream, and you are my best friend even more than that. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I wish you every good thing that comes to this life. 24. There’s so much love in the world, but yours is the only love I need. 27. You are my world. 76. I can’t stand the thought of not having you with me. How possible that a person will be so addicted to another man in this manner? I love you. “ I give you a part of my heart because I am bounded by your love and no one can take your place in my heart. Making you smile and cheerful is part of my responsibility, and as such will, I try my best to make it happen. eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'ilovetextmessage_com-leader-2','ezslot_11',113,'0','0']));28. You have taken over my heart with deep feelings of passion whenever I set my eyes on you—what a blessed fellow, I love you!eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'ilovetextmessage_com-leader-1','ezslot_8',111,'0','0'])); 13. You’re more than just a feeling, you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me. 40. I promise that whenever I become somebody in life, yours I will be no matter the conditions that come after. Cause you mean the world to me, you are my everything; I swear the only thing that matters, matters to me. 53. I am just too much in love with you! Never the less, no man can replace you in my heart because you have gone beyond just been a lover but now—I see you as my last hero—the last man standing! You’re my world. I never would have thought that someone I barely knew months ago will come to mean this much to me. 25. 90. All the great things that we’ve planned to achieve together will surely happen because you’re everything to me. Everywhere I face, only your face I see. I may have had a gloomy day at work, but as your bright smile welcomes me home, all else fail to keep me down because your smile makes me happy the moment I see it. You’re my world. Your email address will not be published. If someone means the world to you, you should show them. Nothing is perfect, true but to my eyes what I see is the most perfect person in my life. My love for you isn’t getting tired anytime soon, I hope you know this with all your heart. You’re my world. You mean the world to me, sweetie.” 16. Where my head tries too hard to wrap its logic on the things happening, my heart just goes ahead to think you’re my world. The judgment of my heart agrees with the fact that you are so special and kind. I’m here to stay with you, by you, for you because I cannot imagine my world without you. I love you!eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'ilovetextmessage_com-box-4','ezslot_5',108,'0','0'])); 3. You’re the one I see when I trace the dust on my bookshelf and the dust one I come across in every line of books I pick. Can there come on the surface of this earth a man I can love as I do for you? You’re the only person I think about because you mean the whole world to me. I love you! I will do my best to take care of you and love you so please take care of yourself too. I love you so much! Receiving such a great blessing gives me so much joy. The sweetest part of love is when the two people involved understand each other very well, forgive one another without hesitation and respect themselves to create a better reason to grow stronger in love with each other. 49. 79. It is not too good to see you suffering while I claim to love you, baby this is the reason why I will try my entire best to make sure that you become somebody in life; I want us to live together for the rest of my life. 14. Before anyone else would sweep you off your fit, I hope I’m radiant enough to catch your gaze because you’ve come to mean the world to me. Without you, I’m just dead. But I’m thankful you helped me fix it. 70. It pains me so much whenever I forget to kiss your forehead and tell you I love you before leaving the home, never the less you just have to understand that I love you solemnly with deep passion! For me, I don’t need to lose someone in order to know how precious that person is. It doesn’t matter who enters your life but I always remember that I’ll always be the best among any of them. We may not be one and the same person but I myself feel that the thing that binds us is the willingness of my soul to provide you with the adequate reason to which will sate the desire you feel towards the different aspect of human life known to you. You’re the love that I have craved for a very long time. You’re my world. But you became more than that. You are a mercy sent to deliver the needy from distress. 40. 65. For God so love the world that he gave his only son to the world. Required fields are marked *. They said I cannot love again because the previous relationships have destroyed my heart and turned it into monster—I believed what the people said. Having you in my life daily teaches me that I am so loved by God. I love you! The sun hot beating rays scorch the earth but your love gives me shade and cools me for you are the tree that gives life, love and shelter to all who stand beneath you. I wish you can understand my view about you then you will have realized how lucky you are. All Rights Reserved. My dear angel, it is my pleasure to declare the content of my heart for you this blessed day. And that’s how I realized that I may not be worthless after all, because I mean so much to a friend. A true love is the one that brings joy between two lovers and yet makes them want to love each other until the end of time. 100. My world is always with me when I stay with you. 10. Life is not too hard the way we see it, the problem is that we haven’t met the real person that can bring the part of us which will make us feel the sweet impact of this world. So that the world will be violent free at any time. For someone who never thought love was that important, how you make me feel is not even something I can explain. 41. 47. You became my entire world. You’re my happiness, you make me smile like no other. All you have given surpasses anything I will be able to mutter. I feel like holding your hands until the end of time because it gives me this special feeling of owning you forever. You are my world.eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'motivationandlove_com-box-4','ezslot_0',107,'0','0'])); 4. When the time to show how much you love a person comes, it is not hard to know because the light of their affection for you is in your heart. I feel like the luckiest girl in the universe whenever I realise that you’re mine. I used to think that the center of the universe was the sun until I met you. I would never have thought that God’s resolute blessing to me would be a person. Updated: February 9, 2020. 23. At this level, I am so pleased with you. You are like an angel sent from above who makes sure I feel happy and protected, and I can’t thank God enough for it. 16. We’ll be together until eon, of this, I’m sure! It is not easy living in a relationship with the necessary finance to make it stronger yet you are patient with me—this is the sign of true love. 37. You’re the reason for everything. It is that feeling that compels two people to respect and accept each other for whom or what they are. 30. I love you, baby! Ours is the story of love that will stand the test of time, and religion. Indeed, I will never forget you, no matter the condition. This is true love for you because it brings peace to your heart and cheers you up.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'ilovetextmessage_com-banner-1','ezslot_2',109,'0','0'])); 5. 50. 77. You’re my world.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'motivationandlove_com-narrow-sky-1','ezslot_29',119,'0','0'])); 36. It’s not out of habit that I tell you this, it’s the truest thing I’ll ever mutter and that’s why I say confidently all the time that you’re my world. I never even liked chemistry in school, it’s, however, all I’ve felt strongly since you came along. When I felt like I was worthless, you came to me and told me how wonderful I am and how grateful you are that we became friends. 22. Thank God I set my eyes on you on that blessed day. You’re the only one in my mind when I go to work and come home. It is not my joy to see shedding tears while I’m still alive, why should I not give you the whole joy you need to be strong in life? I love you!eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'ilovetextmessage_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_3',110,'0','0'])); 9. I’m glad God gave me you as a blessing. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 2. Though your powerful smile does most of the work, the sweetness of your lips makes me melt for you the more. 64. No matter how bad things get, it still can’t keep me from loving you. 8. I hope that you get all the things that rock your world because you are my world.eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'motivationandlove_com-banner-1','ezslot_9',108,'0','0'])); 6. Find few ways to make that person smile and believe they actually mean the world to you in the messages below: You Mean the Whole World to Me Quotes for Him. But, here you are showing me what God’s blessing feels like. 11. 68. Because I will love you today, now and forever, I’m not ashamed to say you’re mine. The only way the world will end is when you’ll ever leave me because you are my world. 57. I may not be rich, tough, smart or perfect but what I know is I love you more than anything in this world and the entire universe. You … You’ve made my life nothing short of beauty since you swayed in with so much gusto. 1. 19. 50. Just want to say I love you! I love you! 3. I am lucky having the most beautiful woman before me. If only you could see what my eyes see, so you’ll know how beautiful you look to me. The world is a cruel, dark place to be in but if there’s anything good about it, it’s you. If there is no other feelings again except that of love, I believe this life will still exist fine. Let other people crave my attention, yours is all I desire. – Toni Braxton 28. 27. I love you! 45. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 62. And I don’t think no words can describe how much you mean the world to me. I long for sound health so that I will always fulfil my responsibility of making you happy every day. As the moon chases the sun, the stars watch their love grow, the world watches as our love grows beyond the bounds within the known and unknown realities never known by those who have spent their days understanding the very concept of our ever changing and growing universe. If people says I’m better off without you, they are wrong because you are everything and I can never find someone better than you. 14. It is my pleasure that I am in love with someone as special as an uncommon treasure. 82. If I lose you, I’ll lose everything I ever had. You’re undoubtedly the one that keeps me awake at night with thoughts of you making sweats break from my skin like I’m missing a cure.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'motivationandlove_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_5',111,'0','0'])); 16. I love you! You should know by now that you’re my world and celebrating you is what I’ll daily do.