Note: If you own the standard edition of World War Z, you can upgrade to the GOTY Edition. Co-op story-driven campaigns – survive around the world, as unique groups tell their stories of perseverance. Thank you! The new third-person zombie shooter game, World War Z, published by MadDog Games and Focus Home Interactive, is now available for purchase in the Philippines. Humanity is on the brink of extinction. By clicking sign up, I agree that I would like information, tips, and offers about Microsoft Store and other Microsoft products and services. Sign in with your Microsoft account to view. I have not gotten into the game that far but I played enough to see the similarities. World War Z is a heart-pounding coop third-person shooter for up to 4 players featuring swarms of hundreds of zombies. TM & © 2019 Paramount Pictures. It will feature different playable characters, guns, and zombie types. Sign in with your Microsoft account to view. Online multiplayer on Xbox requires Xbox Live Gold (subscription sold separately). This GOTY Edition contains the multi-million seller game World War Z, its Season Pass and all paid and free DLCs released: Battle swarms of hundreds of zombies – the Swarm Engine™ seamlessly renders hordes of zombies in incredible firefights. © 2020, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Humanity is on the brink of extinction. World War Z is a heart-pounding coop third-person shooter featuring massive swarms of hundreds of zombies and fast-paced gruesome action. • Marseille Episode with 3 new PvE missions located in France You’re now signed up to receive Microsoft Store emails. Grow stronger – unlock powerful weapon upgrades and level 16 character classes to take on greater challenges. World War Z - Game of the Year Edition Trailer. Our team will review it and, if necessary, take action. World War Z is now available for purchase at DataBlitz and i-Tech with the following prices: PlayStation 4 (R2/EU region) – PHP 1,995; Xbox One (EU region) – PHP 1,995 May contain mature content. Available to United States residents. World War Z is a heart-pounding co-op third-person shooter for up to 4 players featuring massive swarms of hundreds of zombies and fast-paced gruesome action. Online multiplayer on Xbox requires Xbox Live Gold (subscription sold separately). World War Z is a thrilling four-player cooperative third-person shooter featuring massive swarms of zombies that recklessly rush their living prey. World War Z is a heart-pounding co-op third-person shooter for up to 4 players featuring swarms of hundreds of zombies. World War Z is a heart-pounding co-op third-person shooter for up to 4 players featuring massive swarms of hundreds of zombies and fast-paced gruesome action. World War Z est un jeu de tir coopératif palpitant, où jusqu'à 4 joueurs unissent leurs forces pour survivre à de gigantesques hordes de zombies dans des scènes d’action à couper le souffle.