The commander is calling home to tell the news / It isn't good, I am afraid to say / Today's the day you have been dreading for so many years But I wake to find you nowhere and I'm tearing at my sheets. I keep thinking you're hiding somewhere only I can see But I wake to find you nowhere and I'm tearing at my sheets [Outro] I don't know where you are I don't know where you are The commander is calling home to tell the news, Every Avenue - Only Place I Call Home deutsche Übersetzung, You Be the Anchor That Keeps My Feet on the Ground, I'll Be the Wings That Keep Your Heart in the Clouds. Without the Bitter the Sweet Isn't as Sweet. twitter; google; facebook; Where You Are Songtext . Lyrics to 'Where You Are' by Mayday Parade. But I wake to find you nowhere and I'm tearing at my sheets. 1. Miserable At Best … If You Wanted A Song Written About You, All You Had To Do Was Ask, It's Hard To Be Religious When Certain People Are Never Incinerated By Bolts Of Lightning, Keep In Mind, Transmogrification Is A New Technology, Look Up And See Infinity, Look Down And See Nothin, Nothing You Can Live Without, Nothing You Can Do About, The Torment Of Existence Weighed Against The Horror Of Nonbeing, Without The Bitter The Sweet Isn't As Sweet, You Be The Anchor That Keeps My Feet On The Ground, I'll Be The Wings That Keep Your Heart In The Cl. Enjoy more than 8 million lyrics. contributions. Mayday Parade is band from Tallahassee, FL formed from members of Kid Named Chicago and Defining Moment. Mayday Parade is band from Tallahassee, FL formed from members of Kid Named Chicago and Defining Moment. Writer(s): mayday parade "WAP" Übersetzung: Was singen Cardi B und Megan Thee Stallion auf Deutsch? Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. I don't know where you are. I keep thinking you're hiding somewhere only I can see. in, I'd Hate To Be You When People Find Out What This Song Is About, Champagne's For Celebrating (I'll Have A Martini), Happy Endings Are Stories That Haven't Ended Yet, I'd Rather Make Mistakes Than Nothing At All. Their EP entitled Tales Told By Dead Friends has sold over 10,000 copies without support from a label. If You Can't Live Without Me, Why Aren't You Dead Yet? Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos, Mark Forster & VIZE - Bist du Okay Songtext, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext. Mayday Parade – Where You Are Lyrics The commander is calling home to tell the news It isn't good, I am afraid to say Today's the day you have been dreading for so many years Lyrics → Artist: M → Mayday Parade; Mayday Parade. Where You Are Songtext . Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. The commander is calling home to tell the news It isn't good, I am afraid to say Today's the day you have been dreading for so many years It's almost like you have been saving up the tears Remembering the words You to me, … The commander is calling home to tell the news It isn't good, I am afraid to say Today's the day you have been dreading for so many years Its almost like you have been saving up the tears Remembering the words You to me, are encased in nothing but beauty … You to me, are encased in nothing but beauty and gracious love You'll always be my one good reason to keep on moving 'til I'm in your arms My favorite place is wherever you are But I don't know where you are Jersey . Noch keine Übersetzung vorhanden. Top. Their EP entitled Tales Told By Dead Friends has sold over 10,000 copies without support from a label. Mayday Parade played on the Vans Warped Tour in 2006. I keep thinking you're hiding somewhere only I can see. Hey, click the icon to check the status of your Where You Are Songtext von Mayday Parade. Where You Are Songtext Mayday Parade von Sunnyland. If You Can't Live Without Me, Why Aren't You Dead Yet? 3 meanings . Jetzt Übersetzung hinzufügen. "Jerusalema": Was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch? I don't know where you are. Where You Are lyrics performed by Mayday Parade: The commander is calling home to tell the news It isn't good, I am afraid to say Today's the day you have been dreading for so many years Its almost like you have been saving up the tears 2. Mayday Parade Lyrics. Mayday Parade played on the Vans Warped Tour in 2006. Mayday Parade Where You Are Lyrics. Die 10 schönsten Geburtstagslieder mit Songtext, Gute Nacht: Die 10 schönsten Schlaflieder mit Songtext, Soundtrack: Alle Songs aus dem Film "Klassentreffen 1.0" mit Songtext. Log Mayday Parade > Where You Are. Mayday Parade Where You Are Lyrics: The commander is calling home to tell the news It isn't good, I am afraid to say Today's the day you have been dreading for