I want you.”.

But April… maybe its because I can be my own version of a naive, geeky, shy, exasperating, overachiever- but I get April. She has always wanted Lexa. Clarke and Lexa’s relationship begins to mend when Clarke drops the knife, and while it is still in a very rough place, it is the beginning of the healing process. It’s now time for Clarke to forgive Lexa and trust her. By deep seeded do you mean buried deep or to you mean like profound part of his being that’s always there?

"But maybe she likes Octavia a little more" she added.Lexa looked at Clarke.

But Lexa doesn’t listen to her. It’s like it’s all Lexa can talk and I can think about. I don’t know if it’s queerbaiting or a Shonda set-up where we’re being told that Eve and Annalise’s past will be revealed in detail but can’t yet because it also involves Wes and we’re not allowed to see it yet? He wants to know how Murphy got one of Alie’s City of Light chips. With those words, Lexa is not only swearing her allegiance to Skaikru, but also to Clarke.

For instance, say, killing his mom would definitely count as an early trauma. Out in Ohio, Wes and Laurel dig up all of the old files pertaining to the Mahoney case. God, that was such a boring episode. It’s been a set-up all along. Howling with laughter at this perfection!

How tired.

You could be a leader that your people look to. It is a gift to Clarke from King Roan.

It is while they are in Tondc for the death ritual that Lexa first opens up to Clarke, perhaps in a way that she has never done before: “I lost someone special to me, too. We are in complete agreement- April would’ve been better off with the paramedic. Lexa began her road to redemption when she sent Roan out to find Clarke and save her from the hands of the Ice Queen.

They both have blood, lots of blood, on their hands, but none of it has been unwarranted. I felt like her acting was terrible at the start but it has gotten a lot better. Somewhere along the way, the relationship between Clarke and Lexa shifted from a political to a personal one, and the blurring of those lines has caused heartbreak and political turmoil between them.

No Lexa in Season 3.

She’s now pro-City of Light and Jaha is passing out chips to all the converts. I was really hoping for a clean break :(. Because of Clarke, Lexa has allowed herself to love and be loved. She breaks down in the car, saying that Frank is just like her father.

After years and years of feeling as if she didn’t deserve love, in her last moments, all that she felt was the love that she had for Clarke and the love that Clarke had, and will forever have, for her. Right now, she thinks they killed a guy who turned out to be totally innocent of anything worse than adultery.

#woods, (A/n: Some realization in this chapter.. Lexas realizing she can maybe.. Just maybe trust Clarke. Like i enjoyed that it was appreciative of the fanbase but I didn’t like the way it was made out to be like we, as part of the lgbt community, or Clarke, or Lexa, was cheated by that cheap-ass lesbian death trope. Clarke is an actress known for obnoxious action roles until she decides to go in a different direction for an up coming project.

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/sarah-michelle-gellar-cruel-intentions-tv-show-reboot-nbc-1201713384/.

It makes me sick. Shoving her head through the the crack in the door making sure the house was clean before she opened it further to let them in.

“Maybe someday, you and I will owe nothing more to our people.”. They strive to create a safer, and more comfortable sex-toy shopping experience for the Queer community and more specifically gender non-conforming, trans and non-binary people. They discover they're... #abby Wonderful piece. You know they’re going to end up sleeping together again, if they have to be around each other all the time.

And Emerson will be banished from the lands knowing he killed 49 SkaiKru. She goes to the Commander and begs for her to let him go.

There is nothing that she can do. Before you throw things hear me out! I wanted people to know what’s going on without actually having to encourage them to…, Basically men want one of the lesbians to “be the man” in the relationship as demarked by the way they…, Well, they think/say want to have “butch” women to fit the man/woman gender stereotypes in their idea of a “palatable”…, The 200 Best Lesbian, Queer & Bisexual Movies Of All Time. Emerson is inside, beaten and screaming.