And the hours go by like minutes Learn how to play exactly like Eagles. Do you know any background info about this track? Start the wiki, Do you know the lyrics for this track? Once considered a serious threat to public safety, he spent much of his time at Millhaven Institution, a maximum-security prison that housed four hundred of Canada''s most dangerous inmates, including murderers, bank robbers, and gang members, as well as - for most of his stay there - a gang of sadistic guards. You don't care much for a stranger's touch The lead singer/lyricist for Anberlin breaks down "Impossible" and covers some tracks from their 2012 album Vital. You're afraid it's all been wasted time At the end of AC/DC's "Night Prowler," you hear Bon Scott say, "Shazbot, Nanu Nunu." Ken from Louisville, Ky Although the song is about the end of a romantic relationship, it was chosen to end Part One of the History Of The Eagles doc. You're back out on the street Many of their songs, including "Stairway To Heaven," were not released as singles, as it was considered bad form in England to make people pay for singles that were on albums. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. So you take a little something Go directly to shout page. The autumn leaves have got you thinking Take Me Out To The Ball Game (Live At Shea, 2008), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. And you dream about tomorrow The album it came from was released in October, 2007, but they held off until summer, 2008 for a more seasonable release. Take this quiz to find out. And the shadows come to stay The train was real - the airplane was not. Glenn Frey of the Eagles played a bad guy in a 1985 episode of Miami Vice based on his song "Smuggler's Blues.". Your baby's gone and you're all alone Add lyrics on Musixmatch. To make them go away Do you know who recorded the original versions of these ten hit songs? Wasted Time(s) may refer to: . And it looks like the end With your little head down in your hand You just loved the boy too well, farewell That it wasn't really wasted time. You don't know what became there isn't a video lesson for this song. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. It covered the 1980 break up of the group with the closing line of the song "So you can get on with your search, baby/And I can get on with mine/And maybe one day we will find/That it wasn't really wasted time". [Bridge] Bm7 E Am The autumn leaves have got you thinking Bm7 E Am About the first time that you fell Bm7 E Am C/G You didn't love the boy too much, no, no F Em Dm G7 You just loved the boy too well, farewell. read more. It's happening again I remember what you told me Scott was a big fan. This is just a preview! And I can get on with mine Make sure your selection About the first time that you fell Wes Edwards takes us behind the scenes of videos he shot for Jason Aldean, Dierks Bentley and Chase Bryant.