I said that I’d try hard to be a person who’s a good fit for the role of Ji Won.”, Choi Siwon joked to Oh Ki Hwan, “I did my best, but I don’t know if it was to your liking.”. if (d.getElementById(id)) return;

Your email address will not be published. Siwon will be starring opposite Uee in the episode Augmented Infatuation, also known as Love Virtually. What do we know about his role? LOL.... the concept of SF8 seems nice, it allows more experimental stuff.

UEE last played Kim Do-ran in the KBS 2TV drama "My Only One", which ended successfully in March last year. Choi Siwon & SuperM receive recognition awards at the 'Indonesian Television Awards 2020', K-Drama second leads: a lesson in unrequited love, Super Junior's Choi Siwon faces a sudden emergency situation during his night watch on 'Yacht Expeditions', Super Junior's Siwon opens up about 21 days on the sea for 'Yacht Expedition' filming, Super Junior's Business Brothers: Siwon and Shindong, Brian Joo's Fresh Look in 'I STAND' Music Video on, Brian Joo Sings To Bring Hope in New Music Video, UEE shares her favorable experiences of filming with fellow singer Choi Siwon in their new project 'SF8', Super Junior's Siwon to feature in upcoming variety show 'Yacht Expedition' alongside Jin Goo, Jang Ki Ha & Song Ho Joon, Top 25 most followed K-Pop accounts on Twitter, Super Junior's "Beyond the Super Show Live" reaches 2.8 Billion Hearts, SUPER JUNIOR-K.R.Y Will Release Their First Korean Album in 14 Years, Super Junior's Siwon opens his very own, personal YouTube channel, Super Junior go from quiet and awkward to make one another laugh party in 'SJ Returns 4: The Beginning' teaser, Super Junior's Siwon says thanks by snapping incognito shots alongside fans' birthday billboards in Gangnam, Super Junior's Siwon rocks the cover of ARENA HOMME+ Magazine's 14th Anniversary Edition, The most well-known K-Pop idols by the general public, according to IDN Times, Fans touched to see Taeyeon & Super Junior inviting Ha Sung Woon over to their table and congratulating him on his award.
Naturally the two fall in love and, as their feelings grow, they try to navigate their relationship from the virtual platform into reality. Uee and Super Junior ’s Choi Siwon will star in director Oh Ki Hwan’s romantic comedy “Augmented Infatuation” (literal title), which takes place in a world where virtual reality is commonplace. Siwon was okay in My Fellow Citizens. In this virtual app, the users are not required to meet in real life and thus there are more people dating virtually. Siwon and UEE could do a real kdram, Lee Chae-young shares what she looks for in a role, non-acting interests, and more, Baek Bo-ram shares her fitness and happiness rituals, Comedian Jang Do-yeon talks de-stressing and some of her current joys in life, Ham Eun-jung talks about what roles she'd like to tackle and her fans, Oh Chang-seok talks about role prep and wisdom for budding actors, Im Jung-eun talks about her rookie days, inspiration, and marriage, Jo Yeo-jung talks work ethics, inspiration, and Parasite, Park Sun-ho talks drama recommendations, singing, and more in this latest Ask an Actor video, You Who Forgot Poetry's Lee Yubi talks about her desert island essentials, poetry, and acting, Yoo Inna's ex-husband Eric is the dancer at her friend's bachelorette party in The Spies Who Loved Me, Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol: Episodes 3-4 Open Thread, D.O. Casting has been confirmed for actors Uee (My Only One) and Choi Siwon (My Fellow Citizens) in a new MBC rom-com, called Augmented Bean Pod. Yayy for Choi Siwon! It will be released on August 17th on the OTT platform WAVVE. "Nobody Knows" tops Monday / Tuesday dramas.

HanCinema's Official Facebook group will keep you updated on the latest in Korean movies and dramas!

"SF8" is directed by Ahn Gook-jin, Han Ka-ram, Jang Cheol-soo, Kim Ui-seok, Lee Yoon-jeong-II, Min Gyoo-dong, Oh Ki-hwan, Roh Deok, and features Moon So-ri, Lee Dong-hwi, Lee Yeon-hee, Lee Yoo-young, Ye Soo-jung, Yum Hye-ran. 'SF8' will be a science fiction anthology tv-series and will tackle the themes of artificial intelligence, augmented reality, virtual reality, robots, games, fantasy, horror, superpowers, and disasters.

UEE Sebut Siwon Satu-satunya yang Mau Lakukan Ini Bersamanya Saat Syuting.

This grand project will be filmed by Soofilms with the Directors Guild of Korea (DGK) and Wavve. / cgv Choi Siwon Uee Yongsan Eye Park Mall. 10. “I asked at my first meeting, ‘Is it really true that I was cast? UEE Sebut Siwon Satu-satunya yang Mau Lakukan Ini Bersamanya Saat Syuting.