Ben Askren def. 6th Round. The higest of highs and lowest of lows. Jeremy Stephens via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28), Johnny Walker def. 1 contender?

Yet I couldn’t stop flipping the coin. By: Danny Segura. UFC on ESPN+ 38 predictions: Is it Brian Ortega or 'Korean Zombie' on Fight Island? UFC welterweight champion Kamaru Usman was clearly watching tonight’s Tyron Woodley vs. Gilbert Burns matchup with keen interest. For complete UFC 235: “Jones vs. Smith” results, including play-by-play updates, click here. In MMA & boxing. How many times have I broken my foot against Kelvin Gastelum, or tore my shoulder against Demian Maia, or f*cked my hand up against Darren Till and still won. We have all kinds of bodies in our room and there is so much knowledge," Usman said. Tease.

Harsh words, especially for Usman who, Woodley has previously shown a lot of respect for. Then, Woodley … Please also read our Privacy Notice and Terms of Use, which became effective December 20, 2019. I thought I was going to see a lot a lot of wrestling. Because of the holidays, we’re gonna be short a few TMR’s this week. Robbie Lawler via technical submission (bulldog choke) – Round 1, 3:20, Weili Zhang def. This is the last one until Friday. Heading into the championship rounds, it was clear that Usman was up big on the scorecards. Tyron Woodley. Thanks for signing up. Indeed, seven of those eight victories were three-round decisions. As the saying goes it’s not about when your done with the business, it’s about when the business is done with you. Usman landed several hard shots on the face of Woodley, who was pinned underneath “Nigerian Nightmare,” holding on for dear life. I told him myself, ‘I have to call you champ. I new going in that it was a hit or miss. Merry Christmas guys pic.twitter.com/y9NFAd9WW9, Tomorrow Monday, December 23 I’ll be handing out winter coats at a free lunch for the public. ‘The Nigerian Nightmare’ had captured the promotions coveted welterweight title by defeating Woodley via unanimous decision back in March of 2019. Outside of an exciting two-way brawl in the final minute of Round 4 in which Woodley was lucky to finish, the fight was all Usman, all the time, thanks to his relentless pressure. But this appears to be a new Woodley, one who is tired of not getting the credit he feels he deserves and he went on to clarify that he still has respect for Usman and what’s he accomplished, but that he’s coming to get his title back. A welterweight title bout between Kamaru Usman and Gilbert Burns will not take place at UFC 256 as originally anticipated. Between rounds, Woodley’s corner implored their fighter to stop retreating and to move forward in the second stanza.