This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. Also do not get seats close to the pitch as a walk way is in front and all game people keeping walking in front of you. Who ever produces them needs to find some seasoning and something more in. and compete in the English Premiership, European Cup and LV Cup. more, Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Twickenham.

Conference & Convention Centres, Arenas & Stadiums. Great large screens make watching very easy, Well we all know stadium prices are stupid and you pay to drink in a plastic cup and food has at least another few quid on what you would pay outside but £6 for a pasty, plastic and cheap with no taste. Twickenham Stoop Stadium, the perfect event venue for hosting a meeting, conference, wedding reception or exhibition. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Twickenham, Hotels near Strawberry Hill House & Garden, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Twickenham, Health/Fitness Clubs & Gyms in Twickenham, Conference & Convention Centres in Twickenham, Mass Transportation Systems in Twickenham. A great night out with family. BY CONTINUING TO BROWSE THIS SITE YOU ARE. After activation your pass will be valid for 30 days and/or the remaining number of attraction choices purchased. What can I say other than a great atmosphere when we watch our favourite team play at their home ground....plenty of food outlets to choose from and a variety of drink stalls.slightly expensive but then I think you expect to pay higher prices at these type of venues. A great night out with family. What restaurants are near Twickenham Stoop? Avoid the food at all cost. Find Twickenham Stoop Stadium venue concert and event schedules, venue information, directions, and seating charts. Had a department off site for the day. Please choose a different date. Known for innovation and for being pioneers of the sport. Is this a must-do if you are travelling with a, Would you recommend this place or activity to a friend looking for an, Are the prices for this place or activity, Is this a place or activity you would go to on a, Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, Is this a romantic place or activity that you would suggest for, Twickenham Stoop Stadium Langhorn Drive, Twickenham TW2 7SX England, i came here with my son and his girlfriend to watch the legends match.

Hotels near Twickenham Stoop: (0.51 km) London Marriott Hotel Twickenham (1.74 km) Premier Inn London Twickenham East hotel (1.28 km) The Alexander Pope (0.91 km) Travelodge Twickenham (1.13 km) Premier Inn London Twickenham Stadium Hotel; View all hotels near Twickenham Stoop … This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Hotels near Twickenham Stoop: (0.32 mi) London Marriott Hotel Twickenham (1.09 mi) Premier Inn London Twickenham East hotel (0.80 mi) The Alexander Pope (0.57 mi) Travelodge Twickenham (0.71 mi) Premier Inn London Twickenham Stadium Hotel; View all hotels near Twickenham Stoop … Home to Harlequins, the world-famous rugby club, The Twickenham Stoop is also a unique venue perfect to hire for your next business conference or event. Contact us for hospitality packages. Nice big room with lots of daylight. Harlequins are known and recognised as one of rugby’s oldest and most successful teams. Harlequin’s motto is Nunquam Dormio (I Never Sleep). Kings Bar is great if the going gets really cold and your team is losing badly and playing towards the far end. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom.

OUR WEBSITE USES COOKIES. The spirit of the team means that we all striving for excellence and never give up.