Trevor Andrew Bauer (né le 17 janvier 1991 à North Hollywood, Californie, États-Unis) est un lanceur droitier des Ligues majeures de baseball jouant avec les Reds de Cincinnati. Starting in the 2018 season, Bauer launched his 69 Days of Giving campaign. [8] He made three starts in total in Visalia, pitching in nine innings and allowing three runs on seven hits. Telegram. More Press. Still, it's okay to at least ponder the thought of Bauer joining Washington for the 2021 season. [33] Bauer ended the season with an 11–13 record and a 4.48 ERA. En quatre départs pour Arizona, en juin et juillet, il affiche une moyenne de points mérités de 6,06 avec un gain et deux défaites, mais enregistre 17 retraits sur des prises en 16 manches et un tiers lancées. He finished the season with nine consecutive complete games and established new records at UCLA, including 460 career strikeouts, 34 wins, and ​373 1⁄3 pitched innings. His mission is not just to modernize his craft, but also to get people to celebrate — not denigrate — the direction of the game. [23] He led the American League in walks, with 79,[24] and his 12 losses were 7th-most in the AL. The organization rested Bauer for two weeks to keep his arm lively, and he responded by posting six shutout innings in his first start back on August 6. RUPTURE: le Portugal parmi les pays ajoutés à la liste de quarantaine des voyages – UK COVID-19 update, Classement des joueurs de Big Brother 22 d’Adam Poch – Semaine 5 – Big Brother Network, Raonic et Shapovalov perdent à Saint-Pétersbourg, gâchant leurs chances d’une finale entièrement canadienne, Michael Stewart identifie le «  bluff  » celtique de Neil Lennon alors qu’un expert déchire l’approche tactique de Hoops, Manchester City contre Arsenal | FAITS SAILLANTS DE LA PREMIER LEAGUE | 17/10/2020 | NBC Sports, Les Bruins signent à nouveau Matt Grzelcyk pour un contrat de quatre ans de 14,75 millions de dollars, Actualités Arsenal FC EN DIRECT! Il peut le dire. ReddIt. Il est considéré comme le meilleur prospect de l'organisation des Diamondbacks[2]. «Je dois leur donner des accessoires, ils ont gazouillé toute la nuit et m’ont crié dessus toute la nuit. But I’ve taught myself, through a lot of hard work and study and science, how to be really good at one specific thing.”, He added, “And the worst thing that can happen for my baseball goals is that someone like Forrest Whitley comes along, who is really physically talented and also really bright and cares a lot about his career, and then he is just better than I am.”. He was 1–1 with a 4.67 ERA in five games (three starts), with 24 strikeouts and seven walks in ​17 1⁄3 innings. Trevor Bauer; Bauer with the Cincinnati Reds in 2019. Trevor Bauer kicks the Houston Astros fanbase after being ousted in the postseason. Viber. Coronavirus live news: Trump menace d’arrêter le financement de l’OMS alors que le nombre de cas dans le monde dépasse 1,4 million | Nouvelles... Un cas suspect de peste bubonique met la Chine en état d’alerte, Le Rwanda demande l’extradition d’un suspect de génocide sous enquête en France, Le Carnaval abandonne 13 navires en tant que Covid-19 Shrinks Business.