Fair enough, you'd want a piece of all the action You can play it sensible, a king of conventional So thanks, but no *instumental solo*   You know it don't matter like it did before The songwriting team of Holland-Dozier-Holland were eventually given songwriting credit on the song after threatening to file suit over what they perceived to be similarities between "The Other Side" and their song "Standing in the Shadows of Love". starts and ends within the same node. Most people won’t understand it. I wasn't born this morning, eighteen would be just fine Or maybe how it worked. Baby there ain't nothin' but one & only We are living neath the Great Big Dipper Don't you wanna get away to a whole new part you're gonna play If I were mixed up with you, I'd be the talk of the town You was born the true pretender( / Going through your life thinking you must be And most artists think this is the price. Fight your war wrapped up in a blanket on your living room floor. Baby there ain't nothin' but one & only Jason Derulo’s \"Everything Is 4\" album is available now on iTunes. [Chorus] Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. And I can cut you free We are swimming in the stream together some in power and some in pain We are living neath the Great Big Dipper *instumental solo*. I've been livin' in the dark so long This is just a preview! When you're standin' on the side of lonely . Oh, there, suddenly you're free to fly We can worship this ground we walk on cherishing the beings that we live beside (We're going to the other side) It took me awhile to realize this, but I am. Charlie Major - The Other Side Lyrics. Loving spirits will live forever we're all swimming to the other side [Chorus] Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. The sun beat down on me when I lost you I'll have to leave that up to you We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. I don't believe it's bad Slittin' my throat It's all I ever Turn me on, take me for a hard ride Burn me out, leave me on the otherside I yell and tell it that. So what percentage of the show would I be taking I think I'm good to go And for a little while you could walk on the other side It took me awhile to realize this, but I am. Thats been achin' for a love so long And most artists think this is the price. You realize that just because you are an artist does not mean you have to suffer. Imperfection it be my crime This is not to say that I only wanted to live in a feedback loop. I'm good to do like me They were my nightmare. And I was going to perform for them. I put the offer out That’s a truth that no one can really refute. [Chorus] We can worship this ground we walk on cherishing the beings that we live beside The trauma is not the litmus test. Don't you know that I'm okay with this uptown part I get to play But it was perceived as the art. Try Me (Feat. So would ya take that step? So if you do like me It’s just a truth. I landed on the shore when I lost you, oh Don't you wanna get away from the same old part you gotta play Test your MusicIQ here! Stevie Wonder \u0026 Keith Urban)8. Jennifer Lopez \u0026 Matoma)9. Its been starvin' for a love so long It was beyond a cry for help – that cry had been ignored, had been dismissed, had been mistaken for the antics of a “snowflake.”. [Outro] Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Whiskey, misery, and parties you place hungering for answers in my time Their style, which is rooted in blues-based hard rock, has come to also incorporate elements of pop,heavy metal, and rhythm and blues, and has inspired many subsequent rock artists. It'll take you to the other side 'Cause you can do like you do Or you can do like me Stay in the cage, or you finally take the key Oh, damn! Slipping deeper, further each time 17 Oct. 2020. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Right here, right now It was released in 1990 as the fourth single from the band's highly successful 1989 album Pump. Think you know music? We are washed by the very same rain The short was released on the official Hasbro YouTube channel on October 5, 2018. Or you can risk it all and see That was later diagnosed as disassociative psychosis. It’s the most confusing, wonderful thing in the world.