From cover bands to local jazz, you can find live music any night. I love the various types of sides you can get with the burgers like the grilled asparagus. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. , a local entertainment company, handles all the bookings for Duling and they get some really high-quality, awesome acts here. We've pulled together the best nightlife in Jackson for your after-dark entertainment. Nightlife in Jackson, MS : Discover the best bars, clubs and nightlife in Jackson with deals of 50-90% off every night and day. We have reviews of the best places to see in Jackson. See all The Apothecary at Brent's Drugs reviews, “I'm a vegetable pizza fan, but they love meat, so based on reviews I ordered the Meat Packing District on whole wheat.” !” Every year, our city presents an array of festivals in downtown Jackson, each of which has the backdrop our beautifully restored Antebellum buildings. What are the top attractions to visit in Jackson? See all Sophomore Spanish Club reviews, “Fondren has a couple of very hip new places to eat and drink, I highly recommend Apothecary.” 200 District Blvd E, The District at Eastove, It's not the entire restaurant's fault you hate. My friends and I will be back.” more, “Living in Jackson, MS, you learn to live without certain things. Even though there were not a lot of people in there. Scotch eggs and” The Jackson Zoo, for example, is a great activity for families with its 80 acres of exotic wildlife and interactive exhibits. 1 review of Old Capitol Inn Rooftop Bar "Nice rooftop patio and although the building is not very tall but … Book your tickets online for the top things to do in Jackson, Mississippi on Tripadvisor: See 3,046 traveller reviews and photos of Jackson tourist attractions. More Ideas: The Old Capitol Inn in Jackson. There's an honest to goodness dance floor that is lit most nights; I mean there's some serious dancing out there. See all The Manship Wood Fired Kitchen reviews, “U must have the stuffed catfish it is a true Mississippi delta delight of a dish!!!!! Top Places to Visit in Jackson, Mississippi: See Tripadvisor's 3,038 traveller reviews and photos of Jackson attractions. See all BRAVO! Things To Do : Nightlife; Nightlife. Had a tasty fried chicken salad and of course the. The owner is also the bartender, friendly, sociable and professional. more, Top Things to Do in Jackson, MS - Jackson Attractions. Great staff. Big place to throw events. What are the best places for nightlife in Jackson? Jackson Rhythm and Blues Festival| August 6.