A knowing smile crept across his face as Guy smacked his button and turned to find his brother Chris Sebastian standing in front of him. Congrats to Chris! Chris, however, hasn't had a … The barefoot surfer delivers an astonishingly amazing performance that surprises everyone, A performance that had everyone dancing, Xy brought energy and enthusiasm to The Voice stage, A huge voice delivers a flawless four chair turn for Masha on The Voice 2020. I love you all. Turns out, having your older brother sitting in one of the big red chairs adds a heap of pressure. Just before taking the stage, Siala, Stellar, Johnny and Chris sat down to reflect on a very unique season. BRB: Downloading these bangers right now! Winner of #TheVoiceAU should undeniably have been @JohnnyManuel or Siala. A soul-filled performance inspires the Coaches and leads to a four chair turn on The Voice 2020. Exclusive: Kelly Rowland reveals how the artists coped with the huge change, 'Knowing the other Coaches' zodiacs… tells you something', Emotional realisations led to both artist and Coach breaking down as they revealed personal truths. 'This means the world to me' Chris says, as he performs his winner's single, Stellar puts her entire heart on the line in a dramatic, brave and stunning performance, Johnny delivers a spine-tingling, flawless performance of the Celine Dion epic, 'Siala is exactly what Australia needs' said Boy George after this blistering performance, A breakthrough mentoring session sees Boy George remind Siala of her bright future and encourage her to let her barriers down with a unique exercise. How? Meanwhile, Chris has taken to social media to break his silence in the aftermath of his polarising win. Clarissa left the audience - and Coaches - with goosebumps, as she gave a 'flawless' performance, All sass and sizzle, Nathan brought some serious moves to a sensational performance. Brother a judge, other contestants far more talented and interesting. Decide who should be the winner of The Voice, right now! So stoked for you legend," Guy said. A spiritual experience from the Mongolian throat singer left everyone spellbound, The Winner of The Voice 2020 is Chris Sebastian, Grand Finale: Johnny Manuel 'My Heart Will Go On', Grand Finale: Siala Robson 'God is a Woman', Siala Robson and Boy George push creativity to a new level, Johnny Manuel prepares for the Grand Finale at Guy Sebastian's house, Stellar Perry and Delta Goodrem hang out on Delta's 'cosy couch', The Voice Coaches open up about how they handled isolation during the COVID-19 restrictions, What music does Boy George listen to? "I'm going to miss iso. Team George, Team Guy, Team Kelly and Team Delta all want the crown! I cant enter a cooking show because 30+ years ago I qualified as a chef. Not sure it passes the pub sniff test #rigged #TheVoiceAU," Twitter user Pete Dillon said. Chris Sebastian appeared on the inaugural season of The Voice, joining Team Seal and progressing to the Top 16.At the time he didn't know who he was as an artist and struggled with the perception that he was living underneath the shadow of his older brother, Guy Sebastian.