Way down under the ground Lover's Desire – Instrumental12. [HERMES] You either get to hell or to Hadestown Wind Theme – Hermes, Eurydice, Orpheus, The Fates10. Papers – Hades, Hermes, Orpheus, Instrumental6. Nearing the end of Summer, Persephone’s husband – Hades – comes to take her back to “Hadestown” (i.e. From the extreme weather to the every-man-for- Like the original concept album, Hadestown tells a version of the ancient Greek myth of Orpheus and Eurydice, where Orpheus journeys to the underworld to rescue his wife Eurydice. The show was developed for the stage and directed by … [HERMES, spoken] [COMPANY] Epic I – Hermes, Orpheus6. Did you ever wonder what it's like on the underside? On the Road to Hell, there was a railroad car [HERMES] dieser Text ist eine freie Erfindung des "Übersetzers". Hear that high, lonesome sound Hadestown Cast Lyrics. [PERSEPHONE] Road to Hell II – Hermes, Company19. They goin' Livin' It Up On Top. [HERMES] Hadestown: The Myth. soundtrack: "Hadestown: The Myth. [HERMES] [Hermes:] Better go and get your suitcase packed Guess it's time to go Follow that dollar for a long way down Far away from the poorhouse door Either get to hell or to Hadestown The Musical. Chant II – Hermes, Hades, Orpheus, Persephone, Eurydice, Company10. With a silver whistle and a golden scale About someone who tries. [HERMES] [HERMES and COMPANY] [HERMES] It was the same man they'd been singin' about Epic II. The show was developed for the stage and directed by Rachel Chavkin.Like the original concept album, Hadestown tells a version of the ancient Greek myth of Orpheus and Eurydice, where Orpheus journeys to the underworld to rescue his wife Eurydice. 'Cause the King of the Mine is coming to call Way down Hadestown [COMPANY] [COMPANY] [EURYDICE] [HERMES] Living It Up On Top – Hermes, Persephone, Orpheus, Company7. There was a railroad line on the road to Hell Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos, Mark Forster & VIZE - Bist du Okay Songtext, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext. There was a railroad line on a road to hell There was a young man down on bended knee And that is the ending of the tale Of Orpheus and Eurydice It's a sad song It's a sad tale, it's a tragedy It's a sad song But we sing it anyway Cause, here's the thing: To know how it ends And still begin to sing it again As if it might turn out this time Eurydice, Hermes, and the Fates describe the setting of Hadestown: a post-apocalyptic world where everything is wildly out of tune. Winter's nigh and summer's o'er Now on the road to Hell there was a railroad line There was a young man down on a bended knee [FATES] Our Lady Of The Underground. Way down Hadestown Way Down Hadestown. Train come a-rollin, clickety-clack Way down yonder The Musical is a 2016 stage musical adaptation of the 2010 folk opera concept album by the same name by Anaïs Mitchell. The Musical. To make it through the wintertime [HERMES] [PERSEPHONE, spoken] Hadestown is a 2016 stage musical adaptation of a 2010 folk opera concept album by the same name, written by Anaïs Mitchell. Ha! And there were three old women all dressed the same Word to the Wise – The Fates14. But we sing it anyway I missed you All I've Ever Known. It’s a love song Now on the road to Hell there was a railroad station And a man with feathers on his feet Who would help you to your final destination Mr. Hermes - that’s me! / There was a train comin' up from way down below / That was not six months! Nothing Changes – The Fates7. She's gonna ride that train Last Update:February, 26th 2019, Broadway musical soundtrack lyrics. Way down under the ground Way down under the ground. Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com, Der deutsche Text entspricht nicht dem originalen Text von Chris Rea. Hadestown: The Myth. All aboard... (Live Original Cast Recording), And there were three old women all dressed the same, And they was always singin’ in the back of your mind, Who would help you to your final destination. Everybody looked and everybody saw It's a graveyard in Hadestown To bring me home to Hadestown On the road to hell there was a railroad track [Persephone:] Aw, come on! Thrown! [PERSEPHONE, spoken] Like the original concept album, Hadestown tells a version of the ancient Greek myth of Orpheus and Eurydice, where Orpheus journeys to the underworld to rescue his fiancée Eurydice. [PERSEPHONE] Ride that train... Song lyrics from theatre show/film are property & copyright of their owners, provided for educational purposes. Writer(s): Christopher Anton Rea The show was developed for the stage and directed by Rachel Chavkin. [FATES] Sold! When The Chips Are Down – The Fates, Eurydice14. It was a world of gods and men It’s a tale of a love that never dies Road to Hell Lyrics [HERMES] Once upon a time there was a railroad line Don’t ask where, brother, don’t ask when It was a road to Hell—No! 2016 stage musical adaptation of a folk opera by Anaïs Mitchell HADESTOWN the Musical Songs with Lyrics. It’s a sad song It premiered off-Broadway at New York Theatre Workshop on May 6, 2016 and ran through July 31. How Long – Persephone, Hades9. Way down under Give me a crate of the fruit of the vine Act I 1. Why We Build the Wall – Hades, Eurydice, CompanyAct II1. [COMPANY] [PERSEPHONE] Now, on the road to Hell there was a railroad line /* 1x1 Flex */ To the king on the chromium throne On the drum! cf_adunit_id = "100000993"; Wait For Me – Hermes, Orpheus16. The wage is nothing and the work is hard Down there, it's a bunch of stiffs Wait For Me II – Company17. [COMPANY] Wedding Song – Eurydice, Orpheus, Company5. Now on the road to Hell there was a railroad station Wait For Me. Everybody tryin' to get a ticket to go Chant. Of Orpheus and Eurydice! It’s an old tale from way back when [COMPANY] Way down Hadestown Where the little wheel squeals and the big wheel groans On the Road to Hell there was a railroad track Come Home With Me – Orpheus, Eurydice, Company4. Who would help you to your final destination With a suitcase full of summertime Hermes, our primary narrator, begins to introduce the characters of the show. Why We Build The Wall. "Road To Hell" lyrics. Epic III – Orpheus, Company11. The Underworld). Don’t ask where, brother, don’t ask when Doubt Comes In – The Fates, Orpheus, Eurydice, Company18. [FATES] Epic II – Orpheus11. [HADES, spoken] cf_flex = true; And they was always singin’ in the back of your mind She's gonna ride that train Way down under the ground [HERMES] It’s a sad song I Raise My Cup – Persephone, Company When The Chips Are Down. HADESTOWN the Musical - Road to Hell Lyrics HERMES Once upon a time there was a railroad line Don’t ask where, brother, don’t ask when It was a road to Hell—No! Flowers – Eurydice4. [COMPANY] Takes a lot of medicine Gone, I'm Gone. Everybody meet the Fates! It’s a surprisingly upbeat song for Summer’s funeral. [HERMES] And he weighs the cost Brother, I'll be bored to death It’s a sad tale, it’s a tragedy But we’re gonna sing it again It was a road to Hell—No! [PERSEPHONE, spoken] [HERMES] Hey, Little Songbird. Word To The Wise. [COMPANY] [COMPANY] It premiered off-Broadway at New York Theatre Workshop on May 6, 2016 and ran through July 31. Far away from the poorhouse door Everybody hungry It premiered off-Broadway at New York Theatre Workshop on May 6, 2016 and ran through July 31. They seem to be having a party [COMPANY] [COMPANY] Way down Hadestown Way down Hadestown Zur deutschen Übersetzung von The Road to Hell, Chris de Burgh - The Lady in Red deutsche Übersetzung, Dire Straits - Money for Nothing deutsche Übersetzung, Mark Knopfler - Sailing to Philadelphia deutsche Übersetzung, Joe Cocker - You Are So Beautiful deutsche Übersetzung. Way down under the ground "Jerusalema": Was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch? And a man with feathers on his feet [Hermes:] And a train coming up from way down below [Persephone:] That was not six months! The Musical is a 2016 stage musical adaptation of the 2010 folk opera concept album by the same name by Anaïs Mitchell. // ]]>, Copyright Way down under the ground [HERMES] Kind of makes you wonder how it feels [HERMES] Lyrics, How Ya Gonna Keep 'Em Down on the Farm Lyrics. Hound dog howl and the whistle blow Mr. Hades is a mean old boss And brother, thus begins the tale it was hard times Did you ever wonder what it's like on the underside? Way down under the ground [HERMES] It’s a love song [HERMES, spoken] On the yonder side? Follow that dollar for a long way down [HERMES and COMPANY] It’s a sad song It’s a sad tale, it’s a tragedy It’s a sad song But we sing it anyway [HERMES] Now, on the road to Hell … Hadestown Cast Lyrics "Road To Hell" (from "Hadestown: The Myth. Road to Hell – Hermes, Company2. [HERMES and COMPANY] Way down Hadestown Way down under the ground All them shiny little heads and tails Way down under the ground And a lady steppin' off a train Die 10 schönsten Geburtstagslieder mit Songtext, Gute Nacht: Die 10 schönsten Schlaflieder mit Songtext, Soundtrack: Alle Songs aus dem Film "Klassentreffen 1.0" mit Songtext.