I saw them a couple of years ago. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Me and my pals marvelled at the many sensations listening to "Zaireeka" generated, from awe to laughter to "Whaaaa?" After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 29, 2008. after many hundreds (thousands?) Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Buy 4 of them and have a Zaireeka party! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Please try again. Great to hear someone else's 'mix' of Lips tunes. Track 9 is and edited version of "Death Ray Blues" found on Transmissions From The Satellite Heart (Featuring The Absolute Sounds Of The Flaming Lips) Recommendations Reviews To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. ....but i thought it's just plain rubbish. No 7" or DVD was included. It's very weird, just like all Flaming Lips stuff... but it's fun to do with friends. I don't even have 4 CD players to try out this insane theory of syncing up the 4 individual discs from this boxed set and then playing them all simultaneously. Although it has been mentioned by other reviewers, I will confirm that you do, indeed, get a DVD copy of the movie slipped in with this beautiful green vinyl LP, as well as the white 45rpm single with two songs that, as far as I know, are unavailable elsewhere. Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2017. Really love disc 3 too. By far the best Christmas present I ever gave to myself. And with a band with such a prodigious number of excellent songs how many glaring exclusions would there be?

Return started. VOLUME ONE : 3CD set. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. tunes are tangibly present but are slightly formless with freaky sounds fighting in the mix. The Flaming Lips, what an outstanding band, an outstanding selection of tunes and a series of albums which whilst are definitively The Flaming Lips, are all very much made up of different inspirational vibes. Please try again. Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2018.

Comment Report abuse. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The soundtrack is nice, very atmospheric compositions. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2018. Explore. B Syrtis Major 3:17. Reviewed in the United States on November 19, 2018. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Making listening a group celebration in an ipod age! Reviewed in the United States on June 11, 2019, This is great ambient noise and music from the movie. Loaded with lush melodies and raw sounds, soaring riffs and surprising wit, this the audio equivelant of an e-ticket ride! i still need to see the movie, and i'm sure i'll like it all together. A Protonilus Death March 4:08 Please try again. of hours listening to the following 3 lips albums i decided to purchase this.

The Flaming Lips are another one of my favorite groups. The Soft Bulletin: Live at Red Rocks (feat. The Colorado Symphony & Andr de Ridder), Wildflowers & All the Rest Deluxe Edition (4 CD), Goats Head Soup [2CD 2020 Deluxe Edition], At War with the Mystics (Limited Edition CD + DVD).

Audio CD, Box set, Limited Edition, October 28, 1997. Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2019, A Missed Oppurtunity...but a fantastic introduction to The Flaming Lips, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 1, 2018. Wayne is one of the most eccentric musicians I've seen. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 8, 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 2, 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 17, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2015. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The Score is nice in places mind you! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Wish the music lived up to the ambition. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. I get this...i did this sort of stuff with cassete boom boxes as a teenager in the '80's,taping drum patterns on multiple cassette tapes,sometimes a jumbled mess,sometimes pretty cool.i think anybody who has ears should get this,in a perfect world,the flaming lips would be hailed as Sgt.

In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.

Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on September 22, 2020, This vinyl is so cool it has an awesome package and if you are a fan of the flaming lips consider on buying it.

Remastered in 2018!

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

It introduced me to the Flaming Lips' music and has convinced me that I need to dive deeper into their catalog. Unable to add item to List. all kinds of bizarre juxtapositions in the music emerging at disquieting levels. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 17, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on February 6, 2007. but you don't need drugs for this.

Legendary album pressed on beautiful colored vinyl. No Description AvailableNo Track Information AvailableMedia Type: CDArtist: FLAMING LIPSTitle: ZAIREEKAStreet Release Date: 10/28/1997DomesticGenre: ROCK/POP. Greatest Hits, Vol. Beware.

Pepper calibre heroes...but sadly,most regular folks just lack the sophistication to recieve this message from the future of rock,i admit,i am 2 cd players short to realize this experience fully,but based on my experiments with 2,i'm thinking of this like a bucket list type thing,i just have too do it.i am still marveling at how disc one is very enjoyable on it's own,easily a worthy entry into the catalog,a precursor to 'the soft bulletin',i used disc one as a reference point,then added each of the 3 discs one at a time on the 2nd player.the cazy thing is,that's just one way to do it,there's alot of possible combinations,& with adding the other 2 players,it becomes kind of exciting to imagine what you can do with this,given the right company & frame of mind,i implore you who gave a less than favorable review to have a puff,forget your preconceived expectations & try again,no one else making music today is going to give you this incedible opportunity to have such a unique interactive musical experiment,this opens up a can of worms that needs repeated investigation,looking forward to the many ways to enjoy this landmark recording.