(We take no responsibility for what happens next.

He told me that I was wrong and we started this huge argument. He responded, "Tell her I say hi." Take the risk and see what they think! You may want to check these love memes for him after laughing over wife memes. Maybe you’re in charge of the credit card then spend way too much on little luxuries, or claim you’re a “safe” driver except your husband freaks out every single time you touch the steering wheel. Perfect Funny Wife Memes. Husbands out there – this is for you. Updated daily, millions of the funniest memes worldwide for Birthdays School Cats Dank Memes ️ Love Memes All the things you know are true, but perhaps don’t want to admit out loud. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); 30 Funny Fishing Memes for Guaranteed Giggle.

In fact, when we scoured the internet to find the best of these memes, there were almost too many to choose from!

Husbands out there – this is for you. You have been warned.). Check out our collection below and see for yourself. 20 Best Woman on Phone Memes You Can’t... 30 Crazy Girl Memes That’ll Make You Crack... 20 Girl Running Memes to Tickle Your Funny... 40 Fantastic Razor Cut Hairstyles With Images, Top 30 Stylish Plus Size Women Hairstyles, 50 Remarkable Ankle Bracelet Tattoo Designs. Online, people have captioned the photograph with the phrasal templatebeginning with "My momma said," mimicking the speech patterns and attitude of a child. Funny Wedding Memes for All The Couple Out There, We guarantee any husband out there will see some truth in these funny wife memes, whether they’d like to admit it or not.

Hi! The things you see your wife do or hear her say can be super amusing, but you have to tread your steps carefully to not trigger her! The happenings behind the closed doors of married couples’ lives are shamelessly revealed through funny wife memes! Wives who are reading this – you have to admit, there are some things you probably do that are, well, pretty funny in retrospect. Dare to share with your wife?

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. It’s no secret that husbands and wives have the day to day experiences we can’t resist chuckling over. I was texting my friend yesterday and I told him that my sister was in my room. My Momma Said refers to a series of image macros in which a photograph of American recording artist Cardi B as a child. Or maybe you laugh about these things together, taking a light-hearted perspective on life. Find Funny Memes⚡️ instantly.

Whatever it may be, these funny wife memes capture the essence of being the woman in a married relationship! These memes are for you.

That sounded incorrect to me, so I decided to correct him by telling him that it's said, not say.

The things you see your wife do or hear her say can be super amusing, but you have to tread your steps carefully to not trigger her!

He asked his mom and she said that he's right, while I asked my sister and she said that he's wrong. All the things you know are true, but perhaps don’t want to admit out loud. 30 Funny Girlfriend Memes to Share with Your... 30 Funny Sister Memes for Classic Sibling Amusements.