Am B7 Take the little bit of me that you got left Em G C throw it in the fire to burn with all the rest. Ukulele chords (left handed) [Intro] E A [Verse 1] E I know it's been a while since our eyes l A ast met Too many words we're left unsaid E Your head was poking out of the driver's se A at Eyes full of tears, I … ----- TAKE HER TO THE MOON - Waterparks ----- By: Lucas Goldson (standbysunset on YouTube) Tuning: Standard (EADGBe) Note: when playing C/B, only strum once if going to G afterwards. [Chorus] Am B7 Take that Bible that I bought you off your shelf. Baritone-Ukulele. Read Take her to the Moon from the story UKE POP (Ukelele Chords & Lyrics) by iampople (POPLE) with 2,973 reads. Am D G B7 Em C7 And if you got to take her from me, would you take her easy? ukelele. Print this song Simply click this little printer icon and your browsers print screen should open. Simplify Chords. Verse 1 E A I know it's been a while since our eyes last met E Too many words we're left unsaid A Your head was poking out of the driver's seat E Eyes The transition from C/B to G is fast. Difficulty 1 / 5 This song is perfect for beginners, it uses basis ukulele chords or has a easy pattern.

Bass Chords. Piano Chords. Em G C Keep the songs I wrote for you all to yourself. Ukulele Chords. [Intro] D F G A [Verse 1] D F Find you keep you G A Don't need the air between our lips no D F Hide and seek through G A 1 should've walked away s D F To find you keep you G A I'm a double

Comment Leave a comment below or join the lovely UkuWorld community!