If you’re into this lovely medieval cover, be sure to check out everything else by Hildegard von Blingin’. That includes the new cover of a song by Saint Hildegard, their namesake, that they posted this week. Well, it feels more directly relatable. Take a listen to Hildegard von Blingin’s cover of Lana Del Rey’s “ Summertime Sadness ” below. Take a listen to Hildegard von Blingin’s cover of Lana Del Rey’s “Summertime Sadness” below. They’re one of the many examples of people bringing us their profound creativity in quarantine and we’re so grateful.

Like, Share, Subscribe x Download on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/artist/alice-kristiansen/id888887006 Don't forget to subscribe for more music! There’s something so melancholy and applicable about this particular cover. - https://madilyn.net/pages/tastes-like-karma-all-my-oxygen My Merch!

I feel it in the air, But their latest cover? Maybe because we’re approaching the end of summertime and it’s definitely been a sad one. See what we mean?

STREAM MY NEW SONGS NOW!!!! Naught can daunt me anymore. I feel it everywhere 

In the era of COVID-19, summer feels like one long, giant slog instead of the fun-filled season it once was. Here’s just a brief sampling of the new, bard-like wording: Oh, by God! This Medieval Cover of “Summertime Sadness” Is a Mood, Alpha will be closing on March 31. Cathedral bells above 

Can we hurry up and make this person famous already? The original song offers a similar melancholy energy, and speaks about the good times before the bad. We bet you never knew you needed medieval-style covers of songs like “Jolene” and “Somebody That I Used to Know,” but trust us, you do. We’ve covered many of the channel’s musical selections since its inception just three short months ago, and all of them have been a delight. A-ringing like a prayer, How my heart’s a’fire! If you are not a current Alpha, Rock Out to This Bardcore Cover of AC/DC’s ‘Thunderstruck’, Stevie Nicks Joins TikTok to Get in on the ‘Dreams’ Meme, Weird Al, Portugal. Hildegard von Blingin’ has one of the best channels on YouTube. The Man Release Indigenous Peoples’ Day Song, Classical Flutist Covers Pop Culture Theme Songs, Weird Al and More Celebs Join The Postal Service’s Call to Vote, Rock Out to This Bardcore Cover of AC/DC's 'Thunderstruck', Stevie Nicks Joins TikTok to Get in on the 'Dreams' Meme, Weird Al and More Celebs Join The Postal Service's Call to Vote, Spotify Now Allows You to Search for a Song by Lyrics, Gorillaz and Elton John Team for New Song, Nandi Bushell Writes Dave Grohl a Rebuttal Song, PEANUTS' Great Pumpkin Waltz Is a Great Way to Welcome October. This whole year has felt relatively miserable, but summertime illustrated it best of all. Those lyrics are re-framed in a medieval style for Hildegard von Blingin’s video.