Stream on 4 devices at once or download your favorites to watch later. The animated family film features the voices of Matthew McConaughey, Reese Witherspoon and Seth MacFarlane. As fans of the movie will know, Sing is a feel-good animated family film based around a struggling theatre’s bid to stay afloat in launching a singing competition. R.E.M., Phoebe Bridgers, Hayley Williams Appear on Voting Rights Compilation, 28 August 2020 Dracula and his friends try to bring out the monster in his half human, half vampire grandson in order to keep Mavis from leaving the hotel. Only available on Disney+. Offer valid for eligible subscribers only. Indulge in a premium cheese, charcuterie and wine bundle – delivered direct to your door. Not just a kids movie -- a lot of adults will like this as well. Access content from each service separately. Dad, wait!   |  Save up to £497* a year -Compare Lots of Deals - Switch in Minutes. (co-director), Oscar Winner Kristof Deak Starts Shooting Feature Debut ‘The Grandson’ (Exclusive), R.E.M., Phoebe Bridgers, Hayley Williams Appear on Voting Rights Compilation, Leonard Cohen Estate ‘Exploring Legal Options’ After Rnc ‘Hallelujah’ Use. Illumination Entertainment for Universal Pictures bought the rights to Sing – … Johnny: Bundle and save. Offer valid for eligible subs only. Stream on 4 devices at once or download your favorites to watch later. Directed by Garth Jennings, Christophe Lourdelet. 18+ only. DETAILS . The singalong event featured celebrities with their families as they took on their favorite Disney tunes from their homes, and included a performance of “We’re All in This Together” with Kenny Ortega and his friends from “High School Musical.” James Monroe Iglehart and the Broadway Company of Disney’s “Aladdin” also reunited for a rendition of “Friend Like Me.”. Bald kommt mit Disney+ ein neuer Streamingdienst. Stream on 4 devices at once or download your favorites to watch later. Disney Plus is making hit ABC television special “The Disney Family Singalong” available to subscribers of its new streaming platform. In a city of humanoid animals, a hustling theater impresario's attempt to save his theater with a singing competition becomes grander than he anticipates even as its finalists find that their lives will never be the same. In a city of anthropomorphic animals, a rookie bunny cop and a cynical con artist fox must work together to uncover a conspiracy. Includes Hulu (ad-supported) plan. Start Streaming September 5 The Best Choice Only on Telkomsel Keep Me Updated Keep Me Updated The Best of Global Hits. Christophe Lourdelet Looking for a movie the entire family can enjoy? Dad, I just don't want to end up being in your gang. For other feel-good family favourites and new releases such as The Mandalorian, you can sign up to Disney+ now. In the DVD&BD no. Add the first question. Offer valid for eligible subs only. Access content from each service separately. Great choice of cast for voices, great story, and great animation. You can, however, watch Sing online by purchasing it for £4.99 from Amazon Prime Video or from iTunes for £4.99. Access exclusive energy deals! A growing selection of new TV shows and movies from the master storytellers at Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic. See More. Disney classics, Pixar adventures, Marvel epics, Star Wars sagas, National Geographic explorations, and more. Enjoy your favorites on the big screen or download any title to watch on-the-go. Plus, more movies to stream from Marvel, Pixar, Star Wars, along with Hamilton and Black Is King. | Following financial problems brought up by the bank representative Judith, he tells his wealthy friend Eddie that he will host a singing competition with a prize of $1,000. Stream new releases, classics, and Originals on up to 4 devices at once. The quiet life of a terrier named Max is upended when his owner takes in Duke, a stray whom Max instantly dislikes. Why? Sign up for Disney+ only.$6.99/month or $69.99/year. Looking for some great streaming picks? Over 500 films and 7000 episodes of popular series from Marvel, Disney, Star Wars, and many more. Includes Hulu (ad-supported) plan. Disney classics, Pixar adventures, Marvel epics, Star Wars sagas, National Geographic explorations, and more. Catch up on Season 1 now. Catch up on Season 1 now. How to watch online, movies on Disney’s new streaming platform Disney Plus, purchasing it for £4.99 from Amazon Prime Video, Matthew McConaughey to play cute singing koala, Sing review: “When it sings, it really soars”, Big Little Lies fuels British boom in tourism interest for Monterey, California, Jennifer Aniston battles sexism and ageism in first trailer for The Morning Show. Texts in Latin Spanish and cinema credits' main voices for Latin Spanish version are shown only in the Latin American cinemas.   |  | Variety This FAQ is empty. The special kicked off with a vocal warm up by Kristin Chenoweth, special introductions by Tracee Ellis Ross and Elle Fanning, and performances throughout the event including: “A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes” with Demi Lovato and Michael Bublé; “Can You Feel the Love Tonight” with Christina Aguilera; “I Won’t Say I’m In Love” with Ariana Grande; “I Wanna Be Like You” with Darren Criss; “I’ll Make A Man Out Of You” with Donny Osmond; “Let It Go” with Amber Riley; “The Bare Necessities” with Erin Andrews, Bobby Bones, Carrie Ann Inaba and Marcus Scribner; and “You’ve Got a Friend In Me” with Josh Groban. Stream now. © Copyright 2020 Variety Media, LLC, a subsidiary of Penske Business Media, LLC. Sign in to manage your newsletter preferences. After the Bergens invade Troll Village, Poppy, the happiest Troll ever born, and the curmudgeonly Branch set off on a journey to rescue her friends. When the newly crowned Queen Elsa accidentally uses her power to turn things into ice to curse her home in infinite winter, her sister Anna teams up with a mountain man, his playful reindeer, and a snowman to change the weather condition. With Matthew McConaughey, Reese Witherspoon, Seth MacFarlane, Scarlett Johansson. In a city of humanoid animals, a hustling theater impresario's attempt to save his theater with a singing competition becomes grander than he anticipates even as its finalists find that their lives will never be the same. Unfortunately, Sing is not currently available on Disney Plus. This is the way. $35,258,145 Executive producers included Done+Dusted’s Hamish Hamilton, Katy Mullan and Raj Kapoor. Endless movies and TV shows, ad free. Johnny: Die Zuschauer können die Texte wie beim Karaoke auf dem Bildschirm mitsingen. Get All Three. Access content from each service separately. Directed by Garth Jennings, Christophe Lourdelet. Title: © 2020 Disney and its related entities. Seht hier eine Liste mit den Inhalten und alle Filme und Serien zum Start. I've seen quite a few animated movies, but this one was very theatrical and memorable. GET DISNEY+ LOG IN. Stream now or download and go. Rolling Stone I'll get you out! Check out our picks for family friendly movies movies that transcend all ages. But Buster's assistant, Miss Crawly, accidentally appends two extra zeroes, and the promotional fliers showing $100,000 are blown out of Buster's office into the city streets. Not just a kids movie -- a lot of adults will like this as well. After realizing what he has done, he says "Oops". The new Disney+ streaming service will have more than 600 Disney films and TV shows, but here's a list of all movies that will be missing on the November 12 launch day. The Disney streaming platform has hundreds of movie and TV titles, drawing from its own deep reservoir classics and from Star Wars, Marvel and more. 18+ only. The new home for your favorites. I'll get the money, I promise! Leonard Cohen Estate ‘Exploring Legal Options’ After Rnc ‘Hallelujah’ Use. After their cave is destroyed, a caveman family must trek through an unfamiliar fantastical world with the help of an inventive boy. Ryan Seacrest moderiert eine Show zum Mitsingen, bei der Stars und ihre Familien ihre Lieblings-Songs von Disney von zu Hause aus performen. Same For Netflix. Disney+ sichern ANMELDEN. | Our best wishes for a productive day. Big Daddy: Languages EnglishEspañol Terms of Use Privacy Policy Your California Privacy Rights Do Not Sell My Info Children's Online Privacy Policy Careers Interest-Based Ads Supported Devices Help Disney+ Partner Program. Stay updated about Disney+: the ultimate streaming destination for movies and shows from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars and more The last one, Bob, sings the 'tion' part so long and loud, the 'MIN' and 'ION' parts short out. An unprecedented collection of the world's most beloved movies and TV series. PG Read Next: Trump to Hold Sinclair Town Hall Moderated by Fox News Alum Eric Bolling, ‘Our Planet’ Producer Silverback Films Returns With David Attenborough’s Powerful ‘Witness Statement’ to the World, More British Film Creatives Push Into Television, Armie Hammer Explains His Thirsty Comment on Timothée Chalamet's Instagram, TV Ratings: Biden Wins Town Hall Duel With Trump, Rhonda Fleming, ‘Queen of Technicolor’ Who Appeared in ‘Spellbound,’ Dies at 97, Trump on Savannah Guthrie: ‘I Have Somebody Going Totally Crazy’, One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson Takes Big Loss on Hollywood Hills Mansion, Angela Lansbury: ‘Murder, She Wrote’ Star Still Going Strong in Amazing Career, ‘Game of Thrones’ Showrunner David Benioff Explains Why Pedro Pascal Was the Perfect Red Viper, Tony-Nominated Actor Anthony Chisholm Dies at 77, Disney Plus Adds Content Warning to ‘Dumbo,’ ‘Peter Pan’, PBS Masterpiece Announces Full Lineup for 50th Anniversary (EXCLUSIVE), How Savannah Guthrie Helped Salvage NBC’s Risky Bet on Town Hall, Tony Awards 2020: Full List of Nominations, 'The Masked Singer' Reveals the Identity of Baby Alien, Pedro Pascal on Fame and ‘The Mandalorian’: ‘Can We Cut the S— and Talk About the Child?’, One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson Takes Big Loss on Hollywood Hills Mansion, Matt Berninger Is a Master of Gloomy Beauty on ‘Serpentine Prison’, From a Bugatti to a Puffer Fish: 4 Designers Share What Inspired Their Superyacht Interiors, Pandemic Shifts the Map During College Football’s Roller Coaster Season: Data Viz, The Best Spray-On Deodorants for Men Will Freshen up Your Grooming Routine.