"Cigarettes And Chocolate Milk" describes a time in Rufus Wainwright's life when he found himself hungover and pounding chocolate milk to feel better. Whoa man! I'm the only one I should adore I don't wanna sing them anymore, Medley looks back on "Unchained Melody" and "You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'" - his huge hits from the '60s that were later revived in movies. Cut the rope from off of me Oh, take me to church,I've done so many bad things it hurtsYeah take me to church,But not the ones that hurt'Cause that ain't the truthAnd that's not what it's forYeah, take me to churchOh, take me to churchI've done so many bad things it hurtsYeah, get me to church,But not the ones that hurt'Cause that ain't the truthAnd that's not what it's for, GRAHAM KEARNS, JOHN CHARLES REYNOLDS, SINEAD MARIE BERNARDE O'CONNOR, Eva Queen bientôt actrice ? The R&B trio felt uncomfortable singing "'hit me baby one more time.". Sit me on the floor, AC/DC's "For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)" is titled after a phrase Roman gladiators said heading into battle: "We who are about to die salute you.". And love's the only love you should invite Sinead O'Connor. Albums. Oh, take me to church, Qu'as Je chante des chansons d'amour pour? Was "Ring Of Fire" really used to sell hemorrhoid cream? Medley looks back on "Unchained Melody" and "You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'" - his huge hits from the '60s that were later revived in movies. Yeah, get me to church, I've done so many bad things it hurts I don't wanna sing from where I sang before, Je ne veux pas chanter d'où je chantais avant, Je ne veux pas chanter de cette façon plus. I've done so many bad things it hurts Yeah, take me to church I don't wanna love the way I loved beforeJe n'aime pas la façon dont je veux aimé avantI don't wanna love that way no moreJe n'aime pas envie que pas de moyen plusWhat've I been writing love songs for?Qu'as-je écrit des chansons d'amour pour?I don't want to write them anymoreJe ne veux pas les écrire plusI don't wanna sing from where I sang beforeJe ne veux pas chanter d'où je chantais avantI don't wanna sing that way no moreJe ne veux pas chanter de cette façon plusWhat've I've been singing love songs for?Qu'as Je chante des chansons d'amour pour?I don't wanna sing them anymore,Je ne veux pas chanter plus,I don't wanna be that girl no moreJe ne veux pas être cette fille pas plusI don't wanna cry no moreJe ne veux pas pleurer non plusI don't wanna die no moreJe ne veux pas mourir sans plusSo cut me down from this here treeDonc me couper de cette arbre iciCut the rope from off of meCouper la corde hors de moiSet me on the floor,Mets-moi sur le sol,I'm the only one I should adoreJe suis le seul que je dois adorerOh, Take me to church,Oh, Emmenez-moi à l'église,I've done so many bad things it hurtsJ'ai fait beaucoup de mauvaises choses, il fait malyeah, Take me to churchouais, Emmenez-moi à l'églisebut not the ones that hurtmais pas ceux qui font mal'Cause that ain't the truth"Parce que ce n'est pas la véritéAnd that's not what it's worthEt ce n'est pas ce que ça vautYeah, take me to churchOuais, prends-moi à l'égliseOh, take me to churchOh, prends-moi à l'égliseI've done so many bad things it hurtsJ'ai fait beaucoup de mauvaises choses, il fait malYeah, get me to churchOuais, me faire à l'églisebut not the ones that hurtmais pas ceux qui font mal'Cause that ain't the truth"Parce que ce n'est pas la véritéAnd that's not what it's worthEt ce n'est pas ce que ça vautI'm gonna sing songs of loving and forgivingJe vais chanter des chansons d'aimer et pardonnerSongs of eating and of drinking,Chansons de manger et de boire,songs of living, songs of calling in the nightchansons de la vie, des chansons de l'appel dans la nuit'cause songs are like a bolt of lightParce que les chansons sont comme un coup de lumièreAnd love's the only love you should inviteEt l'amour est le seul amour que vous devriez inviterSongs of long and spiteful failsChansons de long et rancunier échouesongs that don't let you sit stillchansons qui ne vous permettent pas encore assisSongs that mend your broken bonesChansons qui réparent vos os brisésand that don't leave you aloneet qui ne vous laisse pas seulSo get me down from this here tree,Donc me chercher en bas de cette arbre ici,take the rope from off of meprendre la corde hors de moiset me on the floor,m'a mis sur le plancher,I'm the only one I should adore!Je suis le seul que je dois adorer!Oh, Take me to church,Oh, Emmenez-moi à l'église,I've done so many bad things it hurtsJ'ai fait beaucoup de mauvaises choses, il fait malYeah take me to church,Ouais me prendre à l'église,but not the ones that hurtmais pas ceux qui font mal'Cause that ain't the truth"Parce que ce n'est pas la véritéAnd that's not what it's worthEt ce n'est pas ce que ça vautYeah, take me to churchOuais, prends-moi à l'égliseOh, take me to churchOh, prends-moi à l'égliseI've done so many bad things it hurtsJe l'ai fait tant de mauvaises choses ça fait malYeah, get me to church,Ouais, me faire à l'église,but not the ones that hurtmais pas ceux qui font mal'Cause that ain't the truth"Parce que ce n'est pas la véritéAnd that's not what it's worthEt ce n'est pas ce que ça vaut. I don't wanna cry no more Cut the rope from off of me Sit me on the floor, I'm the only one I should adore Oh, Take me to church, I've done so many bad things it hurts yeah, Take me to church but not the ones that hurt 'Cause that ain't the truth And that's not what it's worth Yeah, take me to church oh, take me to church I've done so many bad things it hurts Yeah, get me to church Yeah, take me to church Yeah, get me to church I'm gonna sing songs of loving and forgivingSongs of eating and of drinking,Songs of living, songs of calling in the night'Cause songs are like a bolt of lightAnd love's the only love you should inviteSongs of long and spiteful failsSongs that don't let you sit stillSongs that mend your broken bonesAnd that don't leave you aloneSo get me down from this here tree,Take the rope from off of meSit me on the floor,I'm the only one I should adore! Songs of eating and of drinking, I don't wanna sing from where I sang before I don't want to write them anymore Sinead O'Connor. So cut me down from this here tree Oh, take me to church From the cowbell on "Mississippi Queen" to recording with The Who when they got the wrong Felix, stories from one of rock's master craftsmen. Do you know which band came up with these cosmic lyrics? 'Cause that ain't the truth Elton John had a huge hit duetting with Kiki Dee on "Don't Go Breaking My Heart," but he's also performed it with RuPaul and Miss Piggy. Oh, take me to church "The protagonist I'm writing about has had a profoundly distressing experience," said the singer, "from which she is ultimately able to not only salvage herself but give birth to herself, coming to the conclusion, 'I am only one I should adore.'" Tu vas aussi aimer. [1] The album was originally to be called The Vishnu Room after the song of the same name, but was changed, along with its original cover design, shortly before release in support of the Ban Bossy campaign.[2]. The frontman for one of Canada's most well-known punk rock bands talks about his Eddie Vedder encounter, Billy Talent's new album, and the importance of rock and roll. It didn't work, so he smoked a cigarette, which is when he realized his addictive personality could be a problem. Oh, take me to church, Le top 10 des paroles, traductions et chansons de Sinead O'Connor: Paroles de chansons et traductions en vogue: I don't wanna love the way I loved before, Je n'aime pas la façon dont je veux aimé avant, Je n'aime pas envie que pas de moyen plus.