Jessi grimaced, aware that such treatment involved multiple shots. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195464', size: [120, 600] }}, 'cap': true { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '446381' }}, name: "pbjs-unifiedid", { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_SR' }}, bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '1666926', position: 'btf' }}, Sometimes only partial materialization was achieved, with grimacing faces, flapping hands, and so on poking out from the cabinet. {code: 'ad_topslot_a', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_topslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/topslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250]] } }, A funny parody scene of the movie was shown, while Homer, Some of the sticky substance stuck on her shoe and she, The blow dryer slipped out of his hands and I, Then he caught a look at himself in the mirror, with the angry scowl on his face, and, One day, we were all at some bar, having rounds of drinks, when I mentioned crawfish again, and Hiroki, She stopped by for a bit and during her discussion with Suzie, she, She watched, hand poised at his back, as Emery, The rough folds of skin at the corners of the familiar eyes became taut and she, The co-hosts glanced anxiously at each other, and the cameramen, With a sigh for the fullness of his stomach, he flipped open the cloth and took a pan dulce, dessert bread, from the basket and, An icy blast of wind from the Arctic swirled down the hillside and froze the skin on his face. {code: 'ad_btmslot_a', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_btmslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/btmslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250]] } }, dfpSlots['topslot_a'] = googletag.defineSlot('/2863368/topslot', [], 'ad_topslot_a').defineSizeMapping(mapping_topslot_a).setTargeting('sri', '0').setTargeting('vp', 'top').setTargeting('hp', 'center').setTargeting('ad_group', Adomik.randomAdGroup()).addService(googletag.pubads()); : He grabbed her wrists and pulled her in to kiss the place where he had beaned her and leaned her head back while faking a. { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_Billboard' }}, He is known for his slow-witted demeanor. { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971065', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, He bared his teeth in a grimace, then turned her so her back was to him. { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '446382' }}, All definitions were added by our community so if you want to help us with one ore more definitions you're welcome and can you add them using the add definition form. Dude we went to Mcy D's the other day and got fucking grimaced. (10) Mrs. Mountstuart grimaced transiently. type: "cookie", Instead we have either an evil grimace or a soppy look! If the newborn you’re assessing is not doing any of these reactions naturally, there is a need for stimulation. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '194852', size: [300, 250] }}, syncDelay: 3000 Prince Andrew stopped and made a grimace, as if expecting something unpleasant. googletag.cmd.push(function() { var googletag = googletag || {}; { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '446382' }}, var mapping_btmslot_a = googletag.sizeMapping().addSize([746, 0], [[300, 250], 'fluid']).addSize([0, 0], [[300, 250], [320, 50], [300, 50], 'fluid']).build(); 2. He grimaced as he jammed the rifle down into its boot. Examples of Grimace in a sentence After he ate my spinach casserole, my husband had a grimace of disgust on his face. }] By midmorning, Deidre was free. googletag.pubads().enableSingleRequest(); The children's exaggerated grimaces create excessively parodical tableaux vivants. Jessi grimaced, uncertain who was more high-maintenance: her seventeen-year-old cousin or the vampire making women swoon. type: "html5", var dfpSlots = {}; "login": { Saltman grimaced while squinting and staring down his MacBook screen. name: "identityLink", name: "unifiedId", "I'll do you a favor," Rhyn said. : I felt my lips tighten in a rictus that was closer to a grimace than a smile. } { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_topslot_728x90' }},