Ben and Mark are all that remains now, revealing the ending of the story is so tempting but you get to keep all of the excitement from that as a spoiler such as that is definitely not fair for the readers and huge fans of Stephen King. SEVEN (1995) David Fincher, Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman - Show Me the Sequel! Next: Every Stephen King Movie Coming After IT Chapter Two. Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Saw-based DLC coming to Call of Duty! The story opens with Ben returning to Jerusalem’s Lot as we mentioned. The young boys Ralphie Glick and his brother Danny were missing and Danny was actually found dead and later rose from the dead and became a vampire. Salem's Lot requires a deft hand and specific knowledge set to bolster its spooky atmosphere, and James Wan seems like the perfect person for the job. Salem’s Lot is the only thing that’s in front of me right now that I want to work on. Dauberman will pen the script and executive produce while Wan will produce with Roy Lee and Mark Wolper. There's already been two TV miniseries, but a new theatrical adaptation of Stephen King's novel Salem's Lot is on the way, thanks to James Wan. There’s a number of stuff in the works that I’m not a part of that I’m very excited to see when they eventually come out. An important thing to also mention in this book review of ‘Salem’s Lot is that the novel’s prologue talks about a few certain events that happen after the ending of this horrible experience for everyone in a town that is overrun by vampires. All movie titles, pictures, etc... are registered trademarks and/or copyrights of their respective holders, Dedicated hosting provided by NEXCESS.NET Web Hosting, Website Design & Development by Face3 Media, Love and Monsters (2020) Dylan O'Brien, Jessica Henwick-Horror Movie Review, The Wolf of Snow Hollow (2020) Robert Forster (Horror Movie Review), Don't Look Back (2020), Jeffrey Reddick, (Horror Movie Review), The Haunting of Bly Manor, Mike Flanagan, Henry Thomas (TV Horror Review). AITH Horror Videos of the Week: Wes Craven, Deadly Friend, Seven, The Fly 2! They find out just how brutal this vampire is as he instantly kills Mark’s parents by bashing their heads together. Related: Stephen King's Salem's Lot Changed Vampire Movies. We really hope that you will enjoy our little blog. Click the button below to start this article in quick view. returns to his hometown in order to write about an abandoned mansion in the small town. A long-term member of the Screen Rant family, Michael looks forward to continuing on creating new content for the site for many more years to come. David Soul interpreta bien el personaje de Ben Mears. A one-stop shop for all things video games. Nick Groff Investigates... October Horror Movie Madness! It’s one of my favorite Stephen King books. Thus this little disclaimer – Ereads.com is not affiliated with E-Reads publishing or Open Road Integrated Media in any way. One thing is for sure, though. THE INCREDIBLE HULK (2008) Campus Battle Behind the Scenes [HD] Marvel Featurette, ROBIN HOOD: MEN IN TIGHTS Clip - "King" (1993) Mel Brooks, ROBIN HOOD: MEN IN TIGHTS Clip - Iron Underwear (1993) Mel Brooks, HIS DARK MATERIALS Season 2 Official Trailer (HD) Dafne Keen, HELLBOY Opening Scene (2019) Milla Jovovich, SPEED Clip - "The End" (1994) Sandra Bullock, AMMONITE Trailer #2 (2020) Kate Winslet, Saoirse Ronan, SUPERMAN Clip - "Mechanical Monsters" (1941), SMILEY FACE KILLERS Trailer (2020) Crispin Glover Horror Movie, LOVE AND MONSTERS (2020) - Dylan O'Brien & Jessica Henwick Interview, IRON MAN Cartoon Theme Song (1994) Marvel, ANT-MAN Clip - "Falcon Fight" (2015) Paul Rudd Marvel, THE GOOD DOCTOR Season 4 Official Trailer (HD) Freddie Highmore, Guillermo del Toro's AT THE MOUNTAINS OF MADNESS - The Movie That Almost Was, 22 JUMP STREET Interviews (2014) Jonah Hill + Channing Tatum, MAGGIE Interviews (2015) Arnold Schwarzenegger & Joely Richardson, SOUL (2020) Interviews - Pete Docter, Kemp Powers & Dana Murray, THE WAR WITH GRANDPA (2020) Interview - Cheech Marin & Jane Seymour, YOU ONLY LIVE TWICE (1967) - James Bond Revisited, UNLAWFUL ENTRY (1992) - The Best Movie You Never Saw. It’s been fun exploring the dark corners of that town. This will be SALEM'S LOT's first time on the big screen. In today’s film news roundup, “Salem’s Lot” and “Hellraiser” draw directors, Tara Reid and Paul Mormando find new roles and zombie pandemic thriller “16 States” lands at Lionsgate. While more and more of King's library does continue to be adapted for the first time, lots of classic King stories are also getting a second, or in some cases even third, look.