If you can’t quote at least 5 lines then you need to get this movie and begin multiple viewings now because there are schedules to be maintained, even in Columbia. I had this on vhs and dvd and i swear the blu ray is no better. It makes for an all-around fun and entertaining movie!

Travelling or based outside United States? It turns out that the parcel is the ransom she'll need to free her abducted sister, so Joan flies to South America to hand it over. Meanwhile, her sister Elaine is kidnapped in Colombia and the two criminals responsible demand that she travel to Colombia to exchange the map for her sister. Reviewed in the United States on September 25, 2020. He's a reckless soldier of fortune. But she gets on the wrong bus and winds up hopelessly stranded in the jungle.

We bought this because it was a great price and my wife loves it. Romancing the Stone Critics Consensus. Joan does, and quickly becomes lost in the jungle after being waylayed by Zolo, a vicious and corrupt Colombian cop who will stop at nothing to obtain the map. I have always loved this movie being a product of the 80s as a child.
Then one day adventure comes her way in the form of a mysterious package. If You Have Any Legal Issues Please Contact The Appropriate Media File Owners or Host Sites. Romancing The Stone.

Though she can spin wild tales of passionate romance, novelist Joan Wilder has no life of her own. In this film, when Turner and Douglas knock on the door of the bandit from whom they want to borrow a truck, and he answers, his recognition of her as the author of his favorite books is on my list. I had never seen it.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 3, 2014.

Having had Jewel of the Nile for ages we atually got around to getting Romancing the Stone and thoroughly enjoyed watching both together. Drama.

Please choose another server if you cannot watch the movie. In other words, she loves it and I’m Luke warm.

Has all the right script/scenery to keep the movie a popcorn treat right to the end.

M.D. This original version of Romancing the Stone is one of my favorite movies! Joan Wilder, a mousy romance novelist, receives a treasure map in the mail from her recently murdered brother-in-law. Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started.

It's a fun movie, well-written, good cast, and great local.

After her sister is kidnapped by thugs amidst their search for a priceless gem in the Colombian jungle, a romance novelist (Turner) realizes that her own life is in danger! Romancing the Stone english yts subtitles, Romancing the Stone full movie download hd 1080p, [JA] Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna, [JA] Pokémon: Mewtwo Strikes Back – Evolution.

Meanwhile, her sister Elaine is kidnapped in Colombia and the two criminals responsible demand that she travel to Colombia to exchange the map for her sister. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 25, 2017. something about this film that I never tire of ... beyond entertainment!
Though I'm not a fan of Kathleen Turner or Michael Douglas I really enjoy watching this film once a year. Joan Wilder, une romancière, doit rapporter à sa sœur, kidnappée en Colombie, une carte que lui a expédiée le mari de cette dernière peu …

One of M. D.'s best movies as far as family viewing enjoyment.

Video availability outside of United States varies. DISCLAIMER: This Site Freemovie25.com is Absolutely Legal and Contain Only Links to Other Sites on The Internet: (netu.tv, openload.co, rapidvideo.com).

Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2019. Add to Wishlist. It was ahead of its time when it first came out and is still an enjoyable flick - especially cool ending.

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Forget the much poorer sequel though.

If you haven't seen it - get a copy . Uh, it’s Romancing the Stone.

Don’t understand the negative reviews. Sign in to see videos available to you. $3.99 Rent HD.

Download Romancing the Stone (1984) Torrent: Joan Wilder, a mousy romance novelist, receives a treasure map in the mail from her recently murdered brother-in-law. It's somewhere between a romantic comedy (which I don't generally go for) and action/adventure.

Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

“Romancing the Stone”, an oldie but goodie. If you can’t quote at least 5 lines then you need to get this movie and begin multiple viewings now because there are schedules to be maintained, even in Columbia. 1984 105 minutes. Together, they embark upon an adventure that could be straight out of Joan’s novels. Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2018. Along with Jewel of the Nile a brilliant double act, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 28, 2012. The quality of the transfer is something else though. Romancing the Stone À la poursuite du diamant vert 4 juillet 1984 1K membres On ne court pas dans la jungle en talons hauts.

Michael Douglas and Kathleen Turner star in this high-flying romance about a novelist out to rescue her sister in the jungle and the suave fortune seeker who sidetracks her!

Thats sad. Énormément de charme, d'humour et de rythme pour ce fleuron des années 80 emmené par un couple de cinéma devenu mythique.Une référence du genre.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 12, 2017, I am very happy with the product and the service, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 2, 2017. Great picture & sound quality for an older flick. Uh, it’s Romancing the Stone. Select the department you want to search in. In addition to its reduced size, it was grainy. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. Reviewed in the United States on November 17, 2018.

There, she meets an irreverent soldier-of-fortune named Jack Colton who agrees to bring her back to civilization.

It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

We Are The Biggest Stream Movies and TV Series Online DataBase Website, Better Than: Movie25, 123Movies, PutLocker, SolarMovie, GoMovies, FMovies, YesMovies, BMovies, Project Free Tv, WatchSeries, GoStream, PrimeWire.

Reviewed in the United States on September 13, 2017.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I have a list of my own, personal, great moments in cinema history. Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2018.

Looking to watch Romancing The Stone? Its obvious that its great.

Romancing the Stone - Full Movie | 1984 Let's join, fullHD Movies/Season/Episode here! We pulled out the old DVD version and on our 82” screen, it filled a small rectangle of it. Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2018.

I’m giving Romancing the Stone a 4 star for my wife’s 5 and for my 3.