Your email address will not be published. After a time, though, he lost interest in school. About Robert Davi . Confirmation: The Hard Evidence of Aliens Among Us? He is a Roman Catholic and expresses his political opinions openly. $2 Million Robert Davi Bio/Wiki, Net Worth, Married 2018. If you're looking for Robert Davi's net worth in 2020, then check out how much money Robert Davi makes and is worth today below. Well, if you’re ready, let’s start. Robert Davi was created in Astoria, Queens, NY, and continued to graduate from Hofstra University. 1. He produced his directorial debut with the film, “The Dukes” in 2007, which received multiple awards and premiered at the Rome Film Event. Your email address will not be published. He earned a good amount of money from his album sales. In the year 1980, he married Jeri McBride. Instead, he held a larger ambition: to work with the great. However, there are several factors that affect a celebrity’s net worth, such as taxes, management fees, investment gains or losses, marriage, divorce, etc. An actor, a writer, does that as if saying, "Here's what I've discovered about myself and about the world I'm in. Licence to Kill: Production Behind the Scenes, Alpe d'Huez International Comedy Film Festival, Independent Theatrical Feature Films & Videos - First Feature, Independent Theatrical Feature Films & Videos - Directing. Robert John Davi was born on the 26th June 1953, in Astoria, Queens, New York City USA, of Italian heritage, and he is an actor, director, writer and singer, best known to the world for portraying villain Franz Sanchez in the Bond film “License To Kill” (1989), and also as Agent Bailey Malone in the TV series “Profiler” (1996-2000), among other roles. He has worked as a director, and his film did well as it received good attention from the audience and critics both. Robert Davi net worth. He started focusing on his singing career in the year 2011 and prepared to record his first album. Required fields are marked *. In 2007, he debuted as such with the creation known as “The Dukes”. Oen of this directed film won the award. He has also spoken at various POLITICAL ACTION CONFERENCES. Those were also journeys into their inner psyches and that's still true today. The results are fact checked and confirmed by a team of editors and industry insiders. Robert Davi Net Worth Robert Davi made money by Actors niche. Her parents' name is Christine Bolster and Robert Davi. Youtube Short biography, height, weight, dates: Birth date: June 26, 1953 Birth place: Astoria, New York City, New York, United States Height:6 2 (1.88 m)Profession: ActorNationality: United … Robert Davi was born in Queens, in June 26, 1953. He went to Catholic primary schools on Long Island as a kid and then to Seton Hall, a Catholic high school in Patchogue, New York. Required fields are marked *. I have always liked cinema, and let's face it, opera singers are just bad actors! He has worked with celebrities like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Robert Benigni, and Bruce Willis. Robert Davi net worth: Robert Davi is an American actor and jazz singer who has a net worth of $2 million dollars. He began his acting profession when he became a member of Frank Sinatra in “Agreement On Cherry Street”. He went to Catholic primary schools on Long Island as a kid and then to Seton Hall, a Catholic high school in Patchogue, New York. Exact sum is $2060000. He has always shown his acting talent in all of the TV shows and movies. For all time, at the moment, 2020 year, Robert Davi earned $2 Million. I would like to share this with you." This movie was also won awards for QUEENS INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL. Attended Hofstra University on a drama scholarship. How much is Robert Davi worth- $2 Million, ethnicity- White, hair color- dark brown, height- 6' 3". An actor, a writer, does that as if saying, "Here's what I've discovered about myself and about the world I'm in. I didn't want to translate myself in that direction. =), Copyright © 2020 CelebrityNetWorth123.com | Contact Us | Privacy Policy. Only actor to star in all three of MGM's biggest franchises - James Bond, Pink Panther and Stargate (he is a recurring character on, Children: Sean Christian Davi (b.1981) with, Originally trained as an opera-singer, until he damaged his voice. His music album also did well at Billboard charts. Robert Davi Net Worth. I would like to share this with you." The net worth of Robert Davi is around $3 million as of September 2020, which he has earned by working as a jazz singer and an actor. Furthermore to his appearances in the earlier mentioned series, “Profiler”, he provides appeared in lots of other Television productions, such as for example “Criminal Thoughts” and “Stargate Atlantis”. Great storytellers in the past would go to an unknown land and return to tell the stories they've found. Robert Davi Net Worth is. In the year 2015, he appeared in Bob Dylan’s music video. I know a couple of my friends - quite a few - there is a conservative movement in Hollywood, and we kind of stay amongst ourselves. He made debut with CONTRACT ON CHERRY STREET film, and he worked with Frank Sinatra in that movie. I lived in a cheap railroad flat on East 171st Street, took classes at Juilliard and finally worked my way into, I can play the bad guy, the character with the edge, but I would like him to get the girl without having to put a gun to her head, you know? It's an act of giving. His father, Sal, was born in southern Italy, and though his mother, Mary, was born in America, her family came from southern Italy as well. However, there are several factors that affect a celebrity’s net worth, such as taxes, management fees, investment gains or losses, marriage, divorce, etc. He went to Catholic primary schools on Long Island as a kid and then to Seton Hall, a Catholic high school in Patchogue, New York.