... by Jewel. Ride With the Devil Quotes. Ride with the Devil - 1, First Episode Forgiveness is the needle that knows how to mend. MovieQuotes.com © 1998-2020 | All rights reserved, More Movies with genre: Drama, Romance, War, Western, directed this movie Don't ever think they aren't.- Jewel, Who will save your soul if you won't save you own?- Jewel, My whole goal is to keep my spirit intact.If that doesn't happen, none of this is worth it.- Jewel, Maybe I could have loved you better.Maybe you should have loved me more.Maybe our hearts were just next in line.Maybe everything breaks sometime.- Jewel, I'm having a bad day. What a Ride! is that not a wonderful statement?- Mary Anne Radmacher, I'd rather have thirty minutes of wonderfulthan a lifetime of nothing special.- the movie Steel Magnolias, You have to leave the city of your comfortand go into the wilderness of your intuition.What you'll discover will be wonderful.What you'll discover is yourself.- Alan Alda, Today is a unique and special day.It is unlike any other day you have ever experienced.If you assume that today is like every other day,you will never notice today's uniqueness.If you practice keen awareness, you will getto savor today's uniquely wonderful qualities.- Jonathan Lockwood Huie, I say all that happens is wonderful.- Anais Nin, A wonderful gift may not be wrapped as you expect- Jonathan Lockwood Huie, We live in a wonderful world that isfull of beauty, charm and adventure.There is no end to the adventures that we can haveif only we seek them with our eyes open.- Jawaharlal Nehru, Determine never to be idle.No person will have occasion to complainof the want of time who never loses any.It is wonderful how much may be done if we are always doing.- Thomas Jefferson, Remember that not getting what you wantis sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.- Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama. If they would only expend the same amount of energy loving their fellow men, the devil would die in his own tracks of ennui. “I don’t really worship the devil if that’s what you’re thinking. Like that's gone to stay, too. 585 height="410" 00:04:31 [Man] Take care, now. "- Jewel, There are people selling thoughtlessness with such casualty.- Jewel, People living their lives for you on TV;They say they're better than you, and you agree.- Jewel, Life should not be a journey to the gravewith the intention of arriving safelyin a pretty and well preserved body,but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke,thoroughly used up, totally worn out,and loudly proclaiming, "Wow! Time - Phrase; 00:04:29 [Woman] Good-bye. The thought will spoil you. Thank you for visiting: Ride With the Devil. and may your own thoughts be gentle upon yourself. So your world becomes what you feel and what you think. You may read about our disclaimer, our privacy policy, terms of use, participation in affiliate programs, and copyright policy. Ride With the Devil Quotes. “Oh, your mother told you?” Dad sighed and shrugged. The thought will spoil you.”, “- Mr. Evans: Before this war began, my business took me there often. It's just that... we don't have it anymore. by - Jonathan Lockwood Huie, Your life becomes what you believe.- Jewel, I will gather myself around my faith,for light does the darkness most fear.- Jewel, Love bravely, live bravely, be courageous;there's really nothing to lose.There's no wrong you can't make right again,so be kinder to yourself;have fun, take chances. Hint: keep it simple, like life or moving on, In silence you hear who you are becoming.You create yourself.- Jewel, Reality is what you believe it to be.It's what you put your thought and energy into,because your hands physically manifest thought.So your world becomes what you feel and what you think.- Jewel, Forgiveness is the needle that knows how to mend.- Jewel, Please sign up for my Daily Inspiration - Daily Quote email using the form below. Jack Bull: My father's under the dirt to stay. Copyright © Fandango. Enter one or two keywords to search these Quotes about Life. And they let in every tailor's son... and every farmer's daughter in that country. All materials & writings are copyright © Jonathan Lockwood Huie, except for quotes and other specifically identified material which belong to their respective copyright holders if applicable. “- George Clyde: Rodel, you want my bacon? You create yourself. In silence you hear who you are becoming. “- Evans: There ya are, Dutchy, you're 21 again. ... by Jewel from life Quotes and Sayings. . src="https://www.nzonscreen.com/embed/8dd8b04ac49071b3" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen > Ride With the Devil. User area. style="width: 585px" Directed by Ang Lee. Please sign up on the form below to receive browse my large collection of Quotes about Life. The sixth and final episode of this boy racer drama series features laughter, romance, burnouts and drama in equal measure. Ride with the Devil Quotes Jake Roedel and Jack Bull Chiles are friends in Missouri when the Civil War starts. Size: Find More Movie Quotes. Size: “- Jake: One mother's very much like another. “On the western frontier of Missouri, the American Civil War was fought not by armies, but by neighbors. I am not size six.My legs are not skinny as sticks,and dammit, someone's got to pay.I'm afraid that I can't satisfy myselfand that my happiness depends on someone else.I feel weak, so you're gonna take the fall.You're so shallow.- Jewel, We all should choose our friends carefully.I used to think that no one could know me better than somebody else,because you're inside yourself, your body, you can't see yourself.If you think like that, you surround yourself withother people who are willing to tell you who you are,which are usually judgmental people ...we should really surround ourselves with the onesthat adore us and believe in the highest of us.- Jewel, Show me a man who knows his own heartand to him I shall belong.- Jewel, The things you fear are undefeatable,not by their nature, but by your approach.- Jewel, You have to realize: OK, I don't know howto solve a political problem,I don't know how to solve the pollution problem...all I know is in my own life,I need to figure out some sense of purpose,I need to figure out how to be happy...and I'm willing.- Jewel, I get bored very easily, ...I have a voracious appetite and I do not feel aliveif I'm repeating something I'm good at.So I'm always looking for new challenges.- Jewel, I love the contradictions of people- Jewel, I have this theory - that if we're told we're bad,then that's the only ideal we'll ever have.- Jewel, Gather yourself by the sea shore and I will love you there.Assemble yourself with wild things,with songs of the sparrow and sea-foam.Let mad beauty collect itself in your eyesand it will shine - Calling me.For I long for a man with nests of wild things in his hair.A man who will Kiss the Flame.- Jewel, You always feel better when you sing.Music touches people's hearts.You know, it doesn't go through your mental capacity,it just moves you and it will let you cry.It's worth it doing a showand when you touch a crowdand move yourself at the same- Jewel, Another day, another dollar, another war, another towerWent up where the homeless had their home.- Jewel, I've always had a love for poetry,and when I got signed to a record label I thought,"How odd that I'm doing a record before a book of poetry. Quotes will be submitted for approval by the RT staff. It's what you put your thought and energy into, because your hands physically manifest thought. - Jewel. Reality is what you believe it to be. “- Southern Gentleman: That's Pitt Mackeson, ain't it? He watches his new friend Kurt (Xavier Horan) in action at the race track. “- Sue Lee Shelly: I wouldn't lie to you, Jake. Would you like the clip to be a fixed size or responsive?