Original article: Glamour 10/01 & Sunday Magazine April 2003, Rebecca Romijn says she's haunted by the sexual energy of two dead Hollywood hunks at her posh home in Calabasas, Cal. Which version? Don’t you agree? So what else does the glam couple do for fun? The views off of the deck are incredible! cache 5h 1m mountains of Malibu for close to its $2.25 million asking price. A loft balcony overlooks the high-ceilinged living room with an enormous fireplace in the corner. "We know it was a brothel and gambling den. I'm like, "Um, please, before we do that, will you look at it?" Original article: Los Angeles Magazine, October 2000, src="http://e2.extreme-dm.com/s11.g?login=rfanpage&j=n&jv=n" />. Please log in if you don't want to post Wacky," she says. I designed and had cus, Welcome to our Master Bedroom, complete with a rai, One of the qualities I think elevates a home from, In my last post I showed you our front courtyard s, Welcome to our entry courtyard. I know it’s been fo, Missing our future home @riverdunesnc where we par, After a wonderful week with family in @riverdunesn, Have you ever seen more inviting pool cabanas than, Enjoying our last day in River Dunes @riverdunesnc, There’s certainly no place I’d rather be than, Front porch heaven here in River Dunes, NC. The light fixtures were like none I have ever seen before, fashioned out of gnarly wood and stained glass. They'd decided to have a house built in Beverly Hills, and construction was scheduled to begin while they were away on location for five months. A third cabin, also with a small porch area contains another 2 bedrooms and a second bath. My domain. So, we're moving there now to an old whorehouse. There's a master suite with a gym, a music room, even a swimming pool with a small grotto. The real man behind Wagon Wheel Ranch was attorney and politician Lloyd S. Nix, a onetime L.A. city prosecutor who bought the Calabasas site in 1935 and four years later built the ranch house, a wood-sided, two-story residence with a stone fireplace and stenciled wood beams and paneling. "So I'm like, "Just get out of the car at 12:30." The leggy "X-Men" temptress tells the November issue of Jane that the rugged cowboy star Randolph Scott used to own the place and that Cary Grant - long rumored to be Scott's secret gay lover - virtually lived there with him. Earlier in their marriage, to accomodate both their tastes, they purchased land in Beverly Hills and spent a year and a half designing a smaller house. On one such home buying mission my realtor took me to see an uber charming lakefront cabin that just happened to be the mountain retreat of celebrities Rebecca Romijn & Jerry O’Connell. Just below is a small, private, protected cove with its own boat dock. He was so mad at me." The 2-bed, 2-bath, 1,270 sq ft secluded home was built in 1939, according to public records. Rebecca came across this house at just the right moment. I changed into my slutty outfit, with a patent leather skirt and a feather boa. "I love eccentric people. Now, with their Beverly Hills property on the market, they plan to move into the former brothel but eventually make it a guest house. [..]. But don't bother to call if you plan to raze the ranch house. Then she noticed an old "for sale" sign. Join me at 5,000 feet above and beyond as I cook, garden, renovate, entertain, travel and live life After Orange County. The 2-bed, 2-bath, 1,270 sq ft secluded home was built in 1939, according to public records. This cabin compound is a real gem, a property that could never be duplicated and has few rivals. Rebecca Romijn is an American Actress and Model. Wooden planks, painted blue with white lettering, are piled high in the garden, part of an old sign that used to stand outside Disneyland. "We hope it will be retained," says Coleman," as a tribute to the past." Now I've got to break it to him. All of the windows and doors were framed in bark-covered split logs. The two cabins are separated by a small set of outdoor stairs which would not be a pleasant journey in the dead of winter with snow on the ground.