“Because they expressed, like, real feelings for the character of Uncle Jesse, I said, ‘You know girls, I gotta tell you something. For her education, Rebecca went to Berkeley High School. I guess I can be a little neurotic sometimes, but can't everybody? They got married on 14th July 2007 in Los Angeles at a surprise backyard ceremony attended by 100 family and friends who thought they had been invited to a barbecue. The actress has a younger sister who goes by the name Tamara Romijn. Apart from acting, Rebecca is also an entrepreneur. Rebecca keeps her body fit through a rigorous stretching and strengthening routine. On 28th December 2008, Rebecca gave birth to fraternal twins - Dolly Rebecca Rose and Charlie Tamara Tulip. Rebecca Romijn hot body is the envy of many. Hoda Kotb Reveals the 'Worst Guest' She's Ever Interviewed on 'Today', Don Murray's Secret to Staying Young: 'Everything in Moderation', Jenna Johnson and Val Chmerkovskiy Reveal When They 'Plan' to Have Kids, How Prince William and Kate Are Cherishing 'Every Moment' With Their Kids, Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell Are 'Madly in Love’ With Their Grandkids, Brooke Burke Credits Her Healthy 'Lifestyle' for Maintaining Abs at 49, How Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell Are ‘Connecting Even More’ in Quarantine, Inside Brooke Burke and BF Scott's 'Intimate' Date Nights in Quarantine, Brooke Burke Reveals the Possibility of 'Marriage' With BF Scott Rigsby, Reba McEntire Has Been Dating Rex Linn 'for Longer Than Anyone Knows'. As simplistic as that sounds, it’s really important. Even the family dog joined in on the fun! The twins were delivered through C-section. Dolly is named after Dolly Parton, while Charlie is named after Jerry's brother. However, the cupid threw its arrow to Jerry O’Connell and Rebecca Romijn, and they got married in 2007. Rebecca Romijn is a talented actress, producer, and former model with a lot to be proud of. Since then, they have been together for twelve years and share twin daughters, Dolly Rebecca Rose and Charlie Tamara Tulip. “We have a crazy household with our kids and our three dogs. It certainly seems like Rebecca and Jerry have a tight-knit bond — and besides, they aren’t about divorcing. The actress has been in three public relationships. If there is one actress whose legacy will live on forever, it is Rebecca Romijn, whose portrayal of Mystique in the X-Men film series will forever be praised. (Exclusive). She owns a jewelry line named Charlie Dolly (named after her daughters). The multi-talented celebrity is not only an actress, but she is also a producer, musician, presenter and former fashion model. She is currently 47 years old. Her body measures 35-25-36 inches in the bust-waist-hip ratio. The actress has blonde hair and blue eyes. O’Connell and Romijn told People in a 2017 interview that that really emphasize manners in their household, and want to raise their children to be polite young women. I mean, playing somebody who's perfect holds no allure for me, whatsoever. She joined Twitter in May 2012 and to date, she boasts of 74.2 k followers. “She makes me laugh a lot. She was a student at the university from 1990-1991, dropping out to pursue a career in modelling. The actress weighs 57 kilograms (which roughly translates to 126 lbs). I've always thought that was attractive. I'm not for gratuitous nudity, but if there's humor, I don't have a problem. Closer Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Within a decade of her modelling career, Romijn had appeared in various commercials for top brands like Escada, Christian Dior, La Perla, Dillard's, Pantene, and Miller Lite. Soon, the beauty graced the cover of French Elle and signed a cosmetics contract with Biotherm within a few months. That's true, you don't want to let anybody down and there are millions of people who've been waiting for their favorite characters to be brought to life and you don't want to disappoint. The line contains casual, everyday wear and many pieces are under $1,000. Her mother was American-born, with Dutch and English ancestry, and was a teacher of English. “Omg … love the swimsuit and your sense of humor. Jerry O'Connell and wife Rebecca Romijn have two children - twin daughters Dolly Rebecca Rose and Charlie Tamara Tulip. Apart from her professional achievements, she is also a proud mother to two beautiful girls. Saying their name. “Even when we do get into fights, we just really want to get ready to laugh!”, Fire emoji date night @las_virgenes_usd #theevent, A post shared by Rebecca Romijn (@rebeccaromijn) on Jun 1, 2018 at 6:35pm PDT.

“We realize it’s a team effort and there’s no way we can do it on our own right now!”, When asked if he and his wife would consider baby No. Aging has never been scary to me. Jerry O'Connell's Wife — See His Cutest Moments With Rebecca Romijn! I think to make any relationship work it just takes a tremendous amount of effort and accepting of one another. “I think if they understand that and I think if they have gratitude, I think a lot more will follow.”, A post shared by Jerry O'Connell (@mrjerryoc) on Dec 24, 2018 at 3:47pm PST.

Talk about the perfect family! Prince William Receives New Title From Queen Elizabeth, Prince William's New Royal Title 'Hit a Nerve' With Prince Harry, Janet Jackson Walks the Red Carpet in Look Inspired By the 1920s, one-piece swimsuit with her man’s face on it, Jerry O'Connell Reveals the Funny Secret to His 11-Year Marriage to Rebecca Romijn: 'Have Twins!' She has also represented Victoria's Secret, Bebe, Maybelline, and Tommy Hilfiger. Her other major roles include Eve Baird on the TNT series The Librarians, voicing Lois Lanein … Rebecca Romijn height is 5 feet 10 inches (1.78 metres or 178 centimetres). Jerry O'Connell and wife Rebecca Romijn have two children - twin daughters Dolly Rebecca Rose and Charlie Tamara Tulip. She is known for her role as Mystique in the trilogy of the X-Men film series, as Joan from The Punisher (2004) (both of which are based on Marvel Comics), and the dual roles of Laure Ash and Lily Watts in Femme Fatale (2002). Rebecca Alie Romijn is an American actress and former model. Image: instagram.com, @rebeccaromijn (modified by author)Source: UGC. All Rights Reserved, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Robin Roberts Gives Update on Amber Laign 1 Week After Father Died, Martin Lawrence Has 3 Kids He's Proud Of — Meet His Grown Daughters, Changing It Up! Our house is so crazy that we just don’t want to get divorced right now because neither one of us wants to end up with our kids and our dogs,” he joked. I want to make sure they have gratitude,” O’Connell continues. Rebecca's parents divorced when she was seven years old, but they lived across the street from each other. We just laugh all the time,” the Crossing Jordan star once exclusively told Closer Weekly. The couple named their daughter Dolly after iconic country singer Dolly Parton, according to Closer Weekly. They named Charlie after Jerry’s younger brother, actor Charlie O’Connell. Rebecca Alie Romijn was born on November 6, 1972 in Berkeley, California. The job involved cutting up dead chickens at a gourmet poultry store in her hometown. The dogs were easier than the children.

Melissa Missy Rothstein bio: Who is Bam Margera’s first wife? Rebecca Romijn young got her first job when she was 16 years old. Rebecca Alie Romijn was born on 6th November 1972 in Berkeley, California, United States of America. The actor, 45, stands next to her smiling, alongside their kids — twins Dolly and Charlie, 10 — too.