Richard Nixon is a no good, lying bastard. The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things. It is active. Love is not just feelings of passion and romance. I pefer an ugly truth to a pretty lie. I can't even lie: Sometimes, I be antisocial. He can lie out of both sides of his mouth at the same time, and if he ever caught himself telling the truth, he'd lie just to keep his hand in. The difficulty lies not so much in developing new ideas as in escaping from old ones. The difficulty we have in accepting responsibility for our behavior lies in the desire to avoid the pain of the consequences of that behavior. For every good reason there is to lie, there is a better reason to tell the truth. If i knew how much of a sneak and lyer which i knew at the start but i thought you would stop being a player and look at me instead you chose to be a sneak. There's only two people in your life you should lie to... the police and your girlfriend. Strength lies in differences, not in similarities. They eat away what is good and leave only destruction behind.”, “When truth is replaced by silence,the silence is a lie.”, “Things come apart so easily when they have been held together with lies.”, “But you can't make people listen. Think about it. In ensuring that everyone is performing at their best, doing the work they are pledged to do and doing it well. Sin has many tools, but a lie is the handle which fits them all. "I'm not stupid. In politics, a lie unanswered becomes truth within 24 hours. But when I am in front of the camera, it's just the character, not me. Nothing fools you better than the lie you tell yourself. Let's live to believe leaving all lies behind — Munia Khan. The true secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life. Once you place that crown of liar on your head, you can take it off again, but it leaves a stain for all time. The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. “I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.” – Friedrich Nietzsche. “A rumor without a leg to stand on will get around some other way.” … The secret of all victory lies in the organization of the non-obvious. 1. And I believe it is better to know than to be ignorant. The roots of true achievement lie in the will to become the best that you can become. You find that out really fast. Just go with what you believe in.”, “Foolishly play with the fires of rumor, only to risk being burned by its treacherous flames.”, “Gossip is a sort of smoke that comes from the dirty tobacco-pipes of those who diffuse it: it proves nothing but the bad taste of the smoker.”, “Gossip is called gossip because it’s not always the truth.”, “Gossip is what no one claims to like, but everybody enjoys.”, “Gossip is when you hear something you like about someone you don’t.”, “Gossip needn’t be false to be evil there’s a lot of truth that shouldn’t be passed around.”, “Great minds discuss ideas.