On that night, the capital's players won 5-1 thanks to five different goalscorers. In accordance with Article L. 612-1 of the consumer code, in the event of a dispute, you may make free use of the MEDICYS mediation service to wich the PSG reports with to get an amicable resolution : electronical way : www.medicys.fr or by post : MEDICYS- 73, Boulevard de Clichy 75009 Paris. Prior to UEFA Euro 2016, held in France, the stadium underwent significant refurbishment and modernisation, which increased its capacity from 60,000 to nearly 67,000. Choose your desirable Paris Saint-Germain's match / fixture and click "View Tickets". You will be presented with a souvenir gift at every match. Everything worked perfectly. You can use our seating plan which will give you an idea where exactly you will … From placing bookings online, to liaising with operator ov...Syafiqah Nabilah, Football Ticket Net did an excellent job here. Despite the loss of headliner players like Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Gregory van der Wiel, things are looking great for PSG. Fill in your preferred Delivery method of your. Go to Paris Saint-Germain's fixtures page on our site. E -Tickets will be sent via Email  - you will have to print them out and use them at entrance. The seats were excel...Michael Eby, Excellent service, all relevant issues have been properly addressed! It takes just a few clicks for supporters to add their name to the list, which can be found at https://billetterie.psg.fr/fr/abonnement-PSG >>>. Paris Saint-Germain is also sticking to its commitment to keep prices affordable by offering a single price of 490 euros to fans renewing their season tickets in Le Virage (upper and lower tiers). Discover our packages offers : Tickets + Hotels and Tickets + Hotels + Transportation for PSG matches at Parc des Princes. Like the updates on the ticke...DamienDoyle, It was an easy and fast way to great football matches. In order to access the stadium you will need a printout of your E-Ticket or a copy of your M-Ticket on your smartphone. Welcome to Ticketplace, the official ticket resale platform for Paris Saint-Germain. Defeated by Marseille on 2020-21 Ligue 1 Uber Eats matchday 3, the Red and Blue had not been defeated by Olympique de Marseille since the 2011-12 season. Thank you Football Ticke...Juan, Have used football ticket net before and very reliable. Located in the centre of the city, the stadium can be accessed via the Sainte-Marguerite Dromel and Rond-Point du Prado stops of metro line M2, as well as by bus. The Parisians have won 4-0 with two goals from Mauro Icardi and Kylian Mbappe. Thank you!Holger, I bought from their website tickets for Real Madrid- Manchester city and I got ticket...טל חכים, Great experience. Printed the tickets...Roger Ahl, Everything was good !Christopher Reichelt, At least the ticket is real!! With two consecutive domestic sweeps under their belt, the 16/17 season should be exciting. Highly recommendedMr Andrzej Kolomyjec. Discover our packages offers : Tickets + Hotels and Tickets + Hotels + Transportation for PSG … Once again, fans have three types of season ticket to choose from this year: Le Virage, Tribune and Club Premier. Paris Saint-Germain Tickets Despite the loss of headliner players like Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Gregory van der Wiel, things are looking great for PSG. Ligue 1 Uber Eats, Matchday 24 / Asked for as many tickets as possible on "T...Martin Cinicola, I find them very reliable, customer service was very responsive to questions and requ...Yana Dekova, It was all perfect and the support from the support team was friendly and fast.Maky, Process was really smooth. I visited a great match and had a wonderful seat. Nacho's first goal in the European Cup enabled the Whites to get an important win against PSG. In the final against Germany, he converted his penalty kick to help his team win Olympic gold for the first time in their history. This gave me confidence especially when the tic...William McKigney, Got my tickets sent the day before the match via email, although they said it would b...Ernir Styrmisson, Bought tickets for El Clasico last moth, and just received them by email. On the basis of 27 home games, that works out at around 18 euros a match.