However, there was a certain section of people who criticized the age … Well, here is a twist. Ranbir Kapoor, 35M, dates Alia Bhatt, 25F.

Please review their details and accept them to load the content. The winner of the Miss World 2000 pageant, Chopra is one of India's highest-paid and most popular entertainers. "My big endgame is creating a formidable career and legacy for myself, but at the same time I want to have moved something.” Chopra said that she and Jonas do want to start a family when the time is right.

When she was in high school, Chopra won the Miss India pageant, and she soon followed it … Priyanka Chopra opened up on 10 year age gap with husband Nick Jonas.

Well, this is (still) a debate.

Sophie Turner 'fangirls' over Taylor Swift, The 36-year-old actress married the Jonas Brothers singer.

The actress, 36, has opened up about the age difference with her husband Nick Jonas, 26, … We need your consent to load this Instagram content. Priyanka Chopra was born on July 18, 1982, in Jamshedpur, India. People: omg so cute Priyanka Chopra, 35F dates Nick Jonas, 25M. She was born on July 18, 1982, in Jamshedpur, India. ''Nick, Joe, Sophie, my mom, his parents, everyone was there furiously typing on their phones.

The Quantico star said that the couple was at the receiving end of a lot of flak. ELLE participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Priyanka Chopra, 36 who is on cloud nine after her International appearances and successful Hollywood career has now spoken about the age gap between her and her husband, popular pop singer Nick Jonas, 26.

I gave up my right to privacy when I became a public person, it’s the deal you make with the devil. NBC's famous singing competition show The Voice has welcomed Nick Jonas … Priyanka Chopra doesn’t want to hear from the haters. Priyanka Chopra Gets "a Lot of S--t" Over 10-Year Age Gap With Nick Jonas "I find it really amazing when you flip it and the guy is older, no one cares and actually people like it," she tells InStyle “People gave us a lot of shit about that and still do," she said of the way she and Jonas are treated. We use Instagram to manage extra content that can set cookies on your device and collect data about your activity.

From the venue, food, décor to their trousseau, guests everything made headlines for the right reason. In 2016, the Government of India honoured her with the Padma Shri and Time named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world, and in the next two years Forbes listed her among the World's 10…

Priyanka Chopra is currently 36 years old. Priyanka Chopra has slammed those who criticise the age gap between her and her husband Nick Jonas, who is 10 years her junior, as "when you flip it and the guy is older, no one cares." "I find it really amazing when you flip it and the guy is older, no one cares and actually people like it. Priyanka Chopra Jonas is an Indian actress, singer, and film producer who works in Hindi films. Priyanka and Nick Jonas' age gap of 10 years has been raising a lot of eyebrows ever since they got together in 2018. Talking about how Nick and PeeCee’s mother Madhu Chopra spoke for the first time, she said, "When Nick was coming down the first time, I was a little like, 'Oh, man...' Both my mom and Nick speak at this decibel (inaudible murmur), so anyone around them is like, 'Huh? From the venue, food, décor to their trousseau, guests everything made headlines for the right reason.

Priyanka Chopra is currently 36 years old. The actress rightly pointed out the gender double standards when it comes to women dating younger men versus men who do the same. “If I wasn’t a famous person and I’d just got married, don’t you think my Insta would have photos of me and my husband?” Chopra said.

RTÉ is not responsible for the content of external internet sites. She has received numerous accolades, including a National Film Award and five Filmfare Awards. Meáin Náisiúnta Seirbhíse Poiblí na hÉireann, Priyanka Chopra has slammed those who criticise the age gap between her and her husband Nick Jonas, who is 10 years her junior, as "when you flip it and the guy is older, no one cares.".

Priyanka Chopra got candid in her new InStyle interview about how she and her husband Nick Jonas's 10-year age gap has been an issue for some people. “I would love Nick to run for president. Chopra is 36, while Jonas … Priyanka Chopra got candid with her new InStyle interview about how her and her husband Nick Jonas's 10-year age gap has been an issue for some people.

When they were speaking to each other when they met, I was like, 'Are they even going to understand each other?

Chopra is 36, while Jonas is 26. We need your consent to load this Instagram contentWe use Instagram to manage extra content that can set cookies on your device and collect data about your activity.

He was born on September 16, 1992, in Dallas, Texas.

She further went on to say that to this day, people still give them a lot of nonsense for their 10-years-age gap.

Cause I don't understand the conversation.". By Glenn Garner For Dailymail.com.

“I would love to run for prime minister of India,” she said. A post shared by Priyanka Chopra Jonas (@priyankachopra) on Sep 2, 2019 at 12:00pm PDT She and Jonas did poke fun at the age headlines on their Instagram Stories: Instagram Not only that, several memes went viral too that were based on the age-gap between Priyanka and Nick. The wedding was one of the biggest and most extravagant weddings of 2018 even People magazine US did an exclusive report. I want my kids to turn around and be like, 'Yeah, that was my mom,'" stated the actor.

On the matter of kids, Priyanka said that she and Nick do want to start a family when the time is right.

Priyanka Chopra's love affair with a 10 year younger Nick Jonas raised many eyebrows. “I want my existence to have meant something. Let's have a look at the reaction of Nick Jonas at the age-gap topic with Gurugamer below: "It's cool' - said Nick Jonas on the age-gap with Priyanka Chopra. Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas tied the knot in Udaipur in December 2018 after a whirlwind romance. She was born on July 18, 1982, in Jamshedpur, India.Nick Jonas, on the other hand, is 25, almost 26. "I want my existence to have meant something. Priyanka Chopra called out the gender double standards about men dating younger partners versus women who do. When Priyanka Chopra tied the knot with Jealous singer Nick Jonas, many felt that they are a match made in heaven. The 36-year-old actress married the Jonas Brothers singer last year and she said she often receives negative feedback about the age difference between them. The wedding was one of the biggest and most extravagant weddings of 2018 even People magazine US did an exclusive report. But trust me, there are lots of things I still keep personal.”, Cristina Cuomo Is Immune to Your Criticism, Apple AirPods Are The Cheapest They've Ever Been, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Every item on this page was chosen by an ELLE editor. © RTÉ 2020.

We may earn commission on some of the items you choose to buy. I don’t like the things associated with politics…but I know that both of us really want to make a change. "People gave us a lot of sh*t about that and still do. The 36-year-old actress said that she received a lot of criticism for marrying someone younger than her. Nick Jonas made a joke over his age-gap with wife Priyanka Chopra, on The Voice US.

Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas' wedding made a lot of headlines last year and people still seem to be asking them a lot of questions regarding their age and religious differences most of all. Which team has a better chance of ending their 13-year IPL title drought this season? Nick Jonas, 27, takes wife Priyanka Chopra, 37, for romantic beach outing on horseback... after laughing off their 10-year age difference. Priyanka Shares Her Family Wedding Portraits, Priyanka Got Nick's Age Wrong on Instagram, Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra Travel to Brazil, Priyanka on Her and Nick Jonas' Baby Plans. ''People gave us a lot of s**t about that and still do," Chopra told InStyle magazine. RTÉ.ie is the website of Raidió Teilifís Éireann, Ireland's National Public Service Media. Age is just a number? Never say never.”, She also addressed criticism she received that she overshared photos from her multi-day wedding to Jonas on her social media.

"I find it really amazing when you flip it and the guy is older, no one cares and actually people like it.". I want my kids to turn around and be like, 'Yeah, that was my mom. "A lot of people don't understand that way of thinking.

It's a long-term plan.''. Actor abduction case: Prosecution demands transfer of actor Dileep's trials, IPL 2020, Match 34 Preview: DC vs CSK- Team analysis, along with Fantasy XI, Nandita Puri has a surprise for Om Puri's fans on his 70'th birth Anniversary, IPL 2020, Match 33 Preview: RR vs RCB- Team analysis, along with Fantasy XI, Bigg Boss 14: Seniors, Contestants ends up in 'Toofani' clash, Wakf Land Scam: How netas and bureaucrats looted Muslims in Karnataka, The man who dug up the Rs 2.3 lakh crore Wakf land scam, Alligator attacks a man in the swimming pool; video goes viral, WATCH: Delhi traffic cop dragged on car bonnet, IAS officer rejoins work 14 days after delivering child, works with baby girl in tow; video goes viral, © Copyright 2020 Asianet News Media & Entertainment Private Limited | All Rights Reserved. Netizens never stopped talking about them and some even criticised them over it. Now, almost seven months into their marriage, the 36-year-old actress finally addressed the slew of criticism surrounding the age difference, in a recent interview with Instyle magazine. “Just because I’m famous, don’t I have the ability to be proud of being a newlywed without people saying that I’m using my marriage? Singer Nick Jonas, who has joined season 18 of music reality show The Voice as a new coach, was teased about his age by fellow coach and singer … '", Chopra's interview with InStyle comes just days after her big Sunday Times interview was published. Nick Jonas made a joke over his age-gap with wife Priyanka Chopra, on The Voice US. Nick Jonas, on the other hand, is 25, almost 26.