Get in touch with us today at our office in the neighbourhood for any queries regarding the latest Port Credit real estate developments. You may be able to buy an older home starting from $850,000. From our research, Team Kalia had a proven track record of success and best in class service, so naturally we chose them. If you are thinking of selling, as a SELLER, you stand to benefit from our experience in marketing and selling your property. Being new immigrants and wanting to purchase our first property, my husband and I felt overwhelmed with the intricacies of the Canadian real estate.

His ground knowledge of the area is excellent, all his analysis is fact based and thus very accurate. “Expanding on-street metered parking will enable the City to manage the increasing demand for parking in the Port Credit area. In addition the annual Port Credit In-Water Boat Show is one of Ontario’s premier boating events. He well informed the market trend and helped us to find our family home. In the end we found the property that was perfect for us and are loving it so far.You maybe a First time buyer or an investor, Team Kalia will help you to get your dream home by shortlisting on the basis of facts & Cash flow analysis which works in your favor and then finalize based on your emotional extinct. Firstly residents enjoy the convenience of a GO station on their doorstep. Just tell me about your search criteria and I will contact you to setup your free account and custom searches! Besides business, he makes an extra effort to make you comfortable at the personal level as well. Amit showed us many properties and never showed any displeasure in doing so and was always enthusiastic. Port Credit is one of the neighbourhoods in Mississauga where you can truly walk. They also provide an exclusive property management service to their investor clients. Always giving us good advise on our search. Amit has been so helpful and patience with us. You can view listings in Port Credit/Lorne Park and Waterfront as well.

Port Credit. understood our requirements and guided us at each step throughout our home buying process. There are many types of homes in Port credit such as condo apartments, lake facing luxury condo townhouses and apartments, and many custom-built semis and detached homes. Feel free to contact us today for prices, plans, and any additional information on Port Credit real estate. Port Credit Real Estate: Retail and office spaces. Then there are those who prefer to minimize the effort required in maintaining a home, and so they are switching to condominium living.

I wish him and his team all the very best, Amit helped us to purchase our first home in Canada. You are just minutes away from QEW and with the revitalization of Lakeshore it makes for any easier drive to Toronto. The area offers a mix of rental apartments, condo apartments, luxury townhomes, older bungalow-style detached homes, semi-detached homes and multi-million dollar estate properties. Further angling, paddling, rowing and sailing are all favourite pastimes in the Village on the Lake. Without a doubt the Port Credit Lighthouse is a Mississauga landmark. Being new immigrants and wanting to purchase our first property, my husband and I felt overwhelmed.
Amit also led us through multiple rounds of negotiation to get to a price we were comfortable with. I’m Erica, and I’m the right person to take you through the many opportunities presenting themselves in today’s Port Credit real estate market. He was always patient with answering any queries I had and guided me well from the beginning till the closing was complete.

Port Credit real estate is specifically designed for people who are willing to enjoy both the earthiness and the convenience of living in an uptown area. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Port Credit's boundaries are the Queen Elizabeth Way to the north, Cawthra Road to the east, Credit River Flats to the west and Lake Ontario to the south.

Placeholders.enable();

The Port Credit Library offers programs like the Adult Book Club, Movie Discussion Club, Writers Group, Free Computer Assistance Program and Youth Programs. Port Credit real estate is no doubt expensive. He knows Mississauga well and is not just an astute real estate agent but also a very caring person. Copyright 2007 - 2020 Team Kalia, Amit Kalia, RE/MAX Broker, SRES®. This south Mississauga community is located east of Lorne Park, west of Lakeview and south of Mineola. Thank you Amit and Team Kallia. Amit always goes above and beyond – I don’t think you can find a better realtor in Toronto area. This is great news for residents and for anyone looking to purchase a home for sale in Port Credit, as a project like this adds both services and employment opportunities within the already bustling neighbourhood, while also beautifying the area.

Port Credit is one of the neighbourhoods where custom-build homes are becoming quite popular. There are a couple of factors leading to it. 35% are older than 50 years, and the balance are under 25 years old. Port Credit is one of Mississauga’s older Lakeshore communities with distinct and charming mix of a village main street, a port and a harbour. Team Kalia serves property sellers, first time buyers, investors, landlords, new immigrants and non-residents in Mississauga including Square One City Centre area. If you are willing to live in an older home, you can expect to spend quite a bit on upgrades and renovations, unless you move into a fairly upgraded or renovated home. Get a Free Neighbourhood Report on your neighbourhood right here. “Our Future Mississauga Action Plan” lists “Recognize and revitalize our historical villages” as one of the action points, which includes: historical villages of Clarkson, Cooksville, Dixie, Erindale, Lakeview, Lorne Park, Malton, Meadowvale, Port Credit and Streetsville. (required) BuyRentSellInvestEvaluate PropertyOther, Amit Kalia, Broker, SRES®RE/MAX Real Estate Centre Inc., Brokerage, 1140 Burnhamthorpe Road West, Unit 141 Mississauga, ON L4C 4E9. The price tags are quite high and with the major revitalization taking place at Port Credit and Mississauga lakefront, prices are expected to soar higher. Amit helped me look for my first investment property in Toronto.

Just like many other first time. market. Port Credit Homes PORT CREDIT NEIGHBOURHOOD Port Credit's theme varies from a small village like city to a snug town by the beach. He was very professional. proved that time and again with his thorough knowledge of the local market. Amit was a great realtor and was very helpful in the purchase of our home. It is quite different from other suburban neighbourhoods of Mississauga. We purchased the property over 10 years ago - Amit to this day still helps us find tenants and coordinates the rental process. Living in this amazing neighbourhood will provide you with the opportunity to indulge in an experience that is entirely unique to Port Credit real estate. He has been serving as a full time REALTOR in Mississauga and the surrounding areas since 2003. Great professionalism, market knowledge, client-motivated are some of the many qualities exhibited by Amit and his TEAM. Baby boomers are looking to downsize from their large detached homes into smaller homes or condo apartments, mostly in the same neighbourhood, or even in other neighbourhoods of Mississauga. with the intricacies of the Canadian real estate market.
Highly recommend Team Kalia! into an area we knew very little about until reselling that condo today he has been very helpful, honest and knowledgeable in helping us make our decision to buy (coming out on a holiday to show us properties when we were in town for a short period of time).

Amit Kalia is an experienced professional with years of experience in GTA real state market.

C$649,000. daily that meet our requirements. I have worked with him for the last 15 years and have bought 3 properties, through him. We can help you buy at the best terms, and refer you with the right professionals from drawings to approvals to construction to banks to lawyers. Total: 30 New: 4 Open House: 0 Port Credit - Town vs. … In the villages, we will enhance streetscapes, develop entrances and other public features that increase their identity, and other public investments that will differentiate them from the rest of the city. It attracts both families and individual professionals, who either want to live closer to Toronto, or to enjoy the views it offers. Some homes are even 100+ years old, which offer a great opportunity to convert into custom-build homes.

Total: 28 New: 0 Open House: 0 Port Credit - Town vs. Thank you Amit and Team Kallia. He will make your buying/selling journey extremely smooth and foresee/know how to handle the toughest situations (from my recent experience).

Amit Kalia and his team helpedus understand and growINITIAL EXPERIENCERight from the time he, did an initialevaluation of our needs, situationAmit has guided us professionallywith a personal touchPUTS DEALS TOGETHERHe integrates his vast knowledge and ground level experience, in precise timely manner much like a Tennis Professional may cut across various challenges .He has excellent connections in finance sector which helps puts deals togetherFOLLOW UPAs a Follow up - now speaking four years down the line - when we first met him Amit has helped us in many ways - going out of his way - with due diligence and consideration, be it maintenance or finding tenants or smoothening out issues with property management companies ( these things do happen down the line)END NOTE - As new immigrants we were afraid of the maze, many thoughts - feelings came to our mind.We are thankful to Amit for having put things in perspective and helped us in so many ways, Since we first used Amit's services in 2011 to help us find a condo for our daughter who was moving. One thing to bear in mind is that Port Credit is a very old neighbourhood and many zoning guidelines you see elsewhere in Mississauga, do not exist here. Again, Amit and Bridgette stepped in, provided free staging, a professionally shot virtual walkthrough video and an eye catching listing that got us 30K over asking.