Aliens Resurrecting The Dead! Dead humans, zombies and vampiresThis product is manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. That would indicate visitors.

Gravedigger: I don’t like hearing noises, especially when there ain’t supposed to be any. One thing's sure: Inspector Clay is dead — murdered — and. Jeff Trent: I guess that’s because I’ve never been in this mood before. Besides, I'll be in bed before a half hour's gone... with your pillow beside me.

Quotes.net. I, a fiend? Evil aliens attack Earth and set their terrible "Plan 9" into action. Jeff Trent: Modern women. My friend, can your heart stand the shocking facts of grave robbers from outer space? Plan Nine From Outer Space One New Age channelling cult, above all the rest, has had a huge – very disturbing influence on hundreds of thousands of devotees worldwide. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives. You see?

Then your scientists stumbled upon the atom bomb, split the atom. List of movies that have been considered among the worst ever, https://en.wikiquote.org/w/index.php?title=Plan_9_from_Outer_Space&oldid=2536698, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Paula Trent: I promise. Total quotes: 1 Plan 9 from Outer Space In California, an old man grieves the loss of his wife and on the next day he also dies. That is why you are here.

Colonel Edwards: That’s the fantastic part of it. Eros: No, you hold on. We are giving you all the evidence, based only on the secret testimonies of the miserable souls who survived this terrifying ordeal. Air Force Captain: Visits?

Paula Trent: I’ve never seen you in this mood before. Join Login. The graveyard is out there.

Lieutenant John Harper: But one thing's sure. Paula Trent: Saucers? Plan 9 from Outer Space (originally titled Grave Robbers from Outer Space) is a 1959 American black-and-white science fiction horror film released by Distributors Corporation of America (as Valiant Pictures).Wood, Jr.

Eros: Well, wouldn't it be better to kill a few now than, with their meddling, permit them to destroy the entire universe? Let us reward the innocent, let us punish the guilty. Eros: "Stronger." The incidents, the places. Plan 9 from Outer Space (originally titled Grave Robbers from Outer Space) is a 1959 American black-and-white science fiction horror film released by Distributors Corporation of America (as Valiant Pictures).Wood, Jr.

Air Force Captain: Visits? Plan 9 deals with the resurrection of the dead. Let us punish the guilty. You are interested in the unknown... the mysterious. "Plan 9 from Outer Space Quotes." All rights reserved. For a time we tried to contact them by radio but no response. The incidents, the places, my friend we cannot keep this a secret any longer. captivating quotations from movies, television, literature and people - curated by actual geeks. NR,78 min. Eros: Because of death.

That is why you are here. Colonel Tom Edwards: For a time we tried to contact them by radio but no response. Let us punish the guilty. Flying Saucers Over Hollywood! First was your firecracker, a harmless explosive. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply. Jeff Trent: And every word of it’s true, too. Plan 9 from Outer Space 67%. Add more and vote on your favourites! Colonel Tom Edwards: Why is it so important that you want to contact the governments of our earth? We'd be even a stronger nation than now. Paula Trent: Well, I have to have something to keep me company while you're away. Inspector Clay is dead, murdered, and somebody's responsible.

Paula Trent: Now, don’t you worry. The saucers are up there. Paula Trent: I've never seen you in this mood before. Danny: [to Jeff] We've got thirty-three passengers back there that have time to be preoccupied. They've been like that all down through the ages. As the aliens resurrect the dead of the Earth, the lives of the living are in danger. The best trivia for Plan 9 From Outer Space (1959). Quotes from Plan 9 from Outer Space at quotegeek - Colonel Edwards: This is the most fantastic story I’ve ever heard.

And now, for the first time, we are bringing to you the full story of what happened on that fateful day. The film features Gregory Walcott, Mona McKinnon, Tor Johnson and Maila "Vampira" Nurmi.

A ray of sunlight is made up of many atoms. Then a larger bomb: many people are killed at one time. The film features Gregory Walcott, Mona McKinnon, Tor Johnson and Maila "Vampira" Nurmi. They’ve been like that all down through the ages. That is why you are here. Cult Movies, Horror, Science Fiction & Fantasy; Directed By: Edward D. Wood Jr. Colonel Edwards: That’s the fantastic part of it.

My friend, can your heart stand the shocking facts about grave robbers from outer space?

Let us reward the innocent. Jeff Trent: Maybe we think we do. We once laughed at the horseless carriage, the aeroplane, the telephone, the electric light, vitamins, radio, and even television!

Many scientists believe that another world is watching us this moment. Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer. The best trivia for Plan 9 From Outer Space (1959).

Because all you of Earth are idiots.

Add more and vote on your favourites! This isn't Plans 1 through 8 from Outer Space, this is Plan 9, this is the one that worked. However, the space soldier Eros and her mate Tanna use an electric device to resurrect them both and the strong Inspector Clay that was murdered by the couple. Colonel Tom Edwards: Why, there's no such thing. captivating quotations from movies, television, literature and people - curated by actual geeks. And now some of us laugh at outer space. It is widely regarded as a cult film and one of the worst movies ever made. Plan 9 from Outer Space Quotes Aliens resurrect dead humans as zombies and vampires to stop humanity from creating the Solaranite (a sort of sun-driven bomb). A quote can be a single line from one character or a memorable dialog between several characters. . We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives. Directed by Edward D. Wood Jr.. With Gregory Walcott, Tom Keene, Mona McKinnon, Duke Moore. You mean the kind from up there? Web. Detective: Inspector Clay is dead! Eros: I, a fiend? And remember, my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future.

https://www.quotes.net/movies/plan_9_from_outer_space_quotes_8855. My friend, can your heart stand the shocking facts about grave robbers from outer space? Eros: Of course. Colonel Tom Edwards: This is the most fantastic story I've ever heard. But those are not my words; those are the words of the Ruler. A page for describing Quotes: Plan 9 from Outer Space. Jeff Trent: So what if we do develop this Solaranite bomb? Inspector Clay: I'm a big boy now, Johnny. Jeff Trent: I guess that's because I've never been in this mood before. My friends we cannot keep this a secret any longer. The worst movie ever made!

And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future. Yet you can explode one. Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox!

Many scientists believe that another world is watching us this moment.

I am a soldier of our planet. Unspeakable Horrors From Outer Space Paralyze The Living And Resurrect The Dead! Let us punish the guilty, let us reward the innocent. We are giving you all the evidence, based only on the secret testimonies of the miserable souls who survived this terrifying ordeal. Stupid. Greetings, my friend. But I'll be locked up safely in there. You know, it's an interesting thing when you consider: the Earth people, who can think, are so frightened by those who cannot — the dead. You are interested in the unknown, the mysterious, the unexplainable. Eros: You do not need guns. Please make your quotes accurate. We are bringing you all the evidence, based only on the secret testimony, of the miserable souls, who survived this terrifying ordeal.

That would indicate visitors! Best mistakes Best pictures New this month Best comedy quotes Most mistakes Questions Movie quote quiz IMDb top 250 Best of 2020 Plan 9 From Outer Space ( 1959 ) 32 continuity mistakes Jeff Trent: Modern women. They are the dead, brought to a simulated life by our electrode guns. And someone’s responsible! Then the hydrogen bomb, where you actually explode the air itself. Lieutenant John Harper: I'll bet we haven't seen the last of these weirdies. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives.

You mean the kind from up there? Greetings, my friend. The Ruler: Plan 9?

Then the bomb. Jeff Trent: Modern women.

A page for describing Quotes: Plan 9 from Outer Space. Your stupid minds.

Separate from membership, this is to get updates about mistakes in recent releases. Sometimes in the night, when it does get a little lonely, I reach over and touch it. The graveyard is out there. My friend, we cannot keep this a secret any longer. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Jeff Trent: Maybe we think we do. The incidents, the places, my friend we cannot keep this a secret any longer. Because all you of Earth are idiots. Jun 15, 2014 - Explore Ed Byrd's board "PLAN 9 FROM OUTER SPACE", followed by 965 people on Pinterest. Those whom we're using cannot think.