Keep up the great work.” - … But to have to give up a room to little kids so they can play and be loud as hell on the whiteboard..not doing any form of work.. is just stupid. Note: Selection of genres varies per library. Well the lady behind the counter refused to give me my information, and loudly told me "Well, you're an adult now, you have to be carrying some ID on you"...Geeze lady, I know, I'm not dumb. Browse, borrow, and enjoy titles from the Los Angeles Public Library digital collection. The Richard C. Rudolph East Asian Library was established in 1948 to support UCLA's teaching and research programs in East Asian studies. Right outside there is a lake with lots and lots duckies, and 2 playgrounds in the same area. A bright, colorful, and welcoming space for young children and their parents. There are computers available with educational programs for kids. Important Notice about Copyrighted Materials. A Family Place Library is a center for early childhood information, parent education, emergent literacy, socialization, and family support. I brought my 3 kids to the library and it was overrun with baskets filled with stuff . The laptop is due back in the kiosk before the library closes on the same day it is checked out. Powered by Rakuten OverDrive. 4 hours for parking. Important Notice about Copyrighted Materials. Need a card? Rude Staff! Cool kid size reading table. Developmentally appropriate programming, such as baby and toddler storytimes for younger children and their parents. Powered by Rakuten OverDrive. Bring your library card, computer or other devices. Family bathroom. follow-up review: in the men's restroom, guys sometimes shit on the floor. Wide selection of books. Please sign in again so you can continue to borrow titles and access your Loans, Wish list, and Holds pages. The goal of this collection is to present a complete picture of the history, culture, environment and artistic expression of the people of California and to some extent, the western United States. But to have to give up a room to little kids so they can play and be loud as hell on the whiteboard..not doing any form of work.. is just stupid. Settlement information for new immigrants to the United States. The Parent-Child Workshop is a five-week workshop featuring local professionals, such as nutritionists, speech and language therapists, and child development experts, who serve as resources for parents. Free WiFi, WiFi is above average. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. The library seems to be well managed clean and bright inside with no trouble makers in site. I still go sometimes to use the Internet or check out some books and DVDs. You'll need a library card in good standing and a PIN to access most downloadable & streaming content. Then spend 15 minutes trying to get logged in. Mexican American Baseball in East Los Angeles highlights the unforgettable teams, players, and coaches who graced the hallowed fields of East Los Angeles between 1917 and 2016 and brought immense joy and honor to their neighborhoods. that's, when i stop talking to him. It's one of the libraries in Los Angeles which has a used bookstore. Very awesome.My only complaint is the layout -- the amount of kids here is overwhelming and the childrens section is right in front. These Centers provide enhanced resources, computer technology, and homework helpers to support the educational needs of students in these communities.