A: Event staff has a limited number of wheelchairs available to assist guests in getting to their seat. You should check CDC and DSHS guidelines prior to your visit for any changes implemented by the CDC or the DSHS. Buy tickets and more at TicketCity.com, TicketCity is your trusted ticket resale service for more than 30 years. If you’re more into team roping and tie-down roping, you will want to sit at the ends of the stadium at sections 111 and 112 as these seats give you a perfect view. A: There are two ways to access your tickets and parking passes using your mobile device: Q: I’M HAVING TROUBLE ACCESSING MY TICKETS. There will also be a requirement to wear a mask inside the venue and maybe additional requirements put into place by the venue to ensure the safety of everyone in attendance.The good news for fans who purchase tickets from TicketCity to the 2020 NFR, we have consistently refunded our customers whose events have been cancelled due to this current pandemic. The biggest news in rodeo this year is the 2020 NFR is relocating to Arlington, Texas. 2019; 2018; 2017; 2016; 2015; Twitter Feeds. A: Yes. The current layout meets all health and safety guidelines. Looking for corporate group options? The winner of each category walks away with a world title. A: Yes, handicap accessible seating is available for purchase at TexasRangers.com/NFR. NFR goes on for ten days, and each day features a competitive round from all event categories. Arguably, the best seats at NFR are the VIP Gold Buckle Seats. Special ticket instructions for season ticket holders will be sent via email. Concessions will be open for this event, serving pre-packaged food and beverage items. Q: CAN I LEAVE DURING THE EVENT AND RE-ENTER? It all comes down to this, Western sports fans: the National Finals Rodeo, coming to Globe Life Field in Arlington this December! When is the NFR?NFR takes place every December in Las Vegas. A: General Admission parking is available in Supra Lot A, Tundra Lot B, Corolla Lot C, Tacoma Lot R and Lexus Lot W. Parking will be available for pre-purchase at TexasRangers.com/NFR when event tickets go on sale. Before the Rodeo: There are several events that happen in Las Vegas before and after the official NFR events start every day as a part of Cowboy Fanfest. Concerts in Las Vegas during NFR:Outside of the traditional Las Vegas entertainment options, there are some of country music’s biggest acts in town during NFR. A: All adults and children over 36” tall will need a ticket for admission. SeatGeek Aggregates Millions Of Tickets From All Over The Web So You Can Be Sure You’re Finding The Right Seat At The Right Price. A: Strollers are permitted inside Globe Life Field. Q. Dates:Dec. 3–12, 2020 Arena spectator capacity: 16,672 First National Finals Rodeo Held:1959 National Finals Rodeo Tickets Only two alcoholic beverages are allowed per person, per purchase. Did you like this article? The NFR Rodeo final is held the first week of December in Las Vegas at the 19,522 seating capacity Thomas and Mack Center. A: Yes. Share it with your friends! The 10 days of performances will begin on Thursday, December 3rd, with the final rodeo performance taking place on Saturday, December 12th, followed by the World Champion Awards Ceremony. National Finals Rodeo Schedule & Tickets. Space in these lots are limited, so it is recommended you purchase a NFR parking pass in advance. For questions, please call 972-RANGERS. Radio City Christmas Spectacular Event Guide, Insider Guide: Top 2021 US Tennis Tournaments, 2020 NFR Event Guide (Globe Life Field in Arlington), 2021 US Open Tennis Schedule & Event Guide, Scale Up with the Legendary Sir Richard Branson, MLB 2020 Season Schedule & 2021 Opening Day. The decision to only sell 4-packs was made by the NFR, along with the venue, so we must follow that same guideline in the tickets we offer for sale for NFR 2020.These pods of tickets inside Globe Life Field are being setup so everyone is socially distant during the NFR events. A: Outside food and drinks are not permitted. We handle the NFR, PBR, Houston Rodeo and much more. Advance presale tickets for season ticket holders go on sale September 16. A: Currently, the CDC and DSHS recommend practicing the following protocols which are subject to change: Please see the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html and the DSHS website at https://dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/ for more information. A: For mobile ticket assistance and ticket resolution, please visit the Southeast box office. Public health authorities recommend self-screening before you enter public places for, and not entering public places with any of the following signs or symptoms: Please see the DHSH website at https://dshs.texas.gov/coronavirus/ for more information. Q: WHAT IF I AM UNABLE TO USE MY TICKET OR PARKING PASS? This means NFR attendees may bring in one clear bag no larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″ or a 1-gallon plastic storage bag. Below is the seating chart for the Global Life Stadium. Smaller, umbrella-style strollers can be stored underneath a seat as long as it does not create an obstruction for other guests. A: If you happen to find a lost item, please take it directly to the Guest Services office on Main Concourse across from the Northwest Pedestrian Ramp, or the Guest Services Office on the Jim Ross Law Suite Level next to the Comerica Northeast Entry. All tickets purchased during the pre-sale period for the 2020 Arlington NFR will be sold in blocks of four seats for all ten performances. Does My Child Need a Ticket to go to NFL Games? To allow for social distancing, tickets can only be purchased in groups of 4, with space left between groups. In the event this happens and you would like to receive notification and have first priority to purchase tickets, please fill out this form. You Can Also Find National Finals Rodeo Schedule Information, Price History and Seating Charts. Please note that failure to follow these guidelines may result in ejection from the ballpark. WHAT SHOULD I DO? If you choose to submit this form, our team will contact you regarding inventory updates. Times are subject to change. A: Yes. Q: I FOUND AN ITEM SOMEONE LOST DURING THE EVENT. Q: ARE WHEELCHAIRS AVAILABLE FOR GUEST USE? TicketCity provides tickets and packages for events. Get Your National Finals Rodeo Tickets From SeatGeek. A: Yes. What time does NFR start?The National Finals Rodeo official events start at 6:45PM each night and typically goes until 9PM. Your independent guide to the best entertainment in the Dallas area! How many tickets can I buy at once? A: Tickets will be available for purchase online at TexasRangers.com/NFR beginning September 25, 2020.