Those looking to find out when these matchups take place, how to watch them on TV or live stream them, check out the latest odds and see how a pro handicapper is betting the games have come to the right place. Use the printer icon to generate a printer-friendly version or click team logos to view individual NFL Team Schedules.Be sure to also check out the NFL Season Schedule Grid to view all 32 teams in a printable grid format. You may opt-out by. All six games that these teams have been involved in this year have gone over the total. However, this particular week brings the heat and we must go back to the well with Kansas City and New England. Easily find every game in the Week 4 NFL schedule right here. Kansas City and New England have met five times since the beginning of the 2016 campaign. But I’m not sorry for saying ‘all lives matter, every single one. The public was already overwhelmingly backing the Chiefs at Arrowhead, but even more money is coming in on the defending champions now that they are going to be facing a Brian Hoyer-led Pats offense. L.A. Chargers 16, Cincinnati 13. Continue Reading Show full articles without "Continue Reading" button for {0} hours. We did not finish for the Falcons. I also sort of hate most of my favorite teams. NFL. We understand that you get people's best shot. Jacksonville 27, Indianapolis 20. That's how we're looking at it and we have looked at it throughout the weeks here.”. Here are each team's home and away match-ups. The post Your 2020 NFL Week 4 announcing schedule appeared first on Awful Announcing. I'm now combining both of these experiences together to come up with some great content for you to enjoy at Forbes! I mean, you saw that in the stadium scrimmage that we did and so forth. The Packers usually get plenty of support from the betting public, especially when they are playing at Lambeau Field, and that is once again the case for this Monday Night Football game.

2020 NFL Regular Season Week 4 TV and Announcer Schedule. Posted in: NFL; Schedules; Sports; The 2020 NFL schedule has been released, giving us a look into the upcoming season.Bye Weeks start at Week 5, and last until Week 13 again.There will be no international games this season, which means every team will have their true home and road games. ET on Monday evening. When you play the Patriots, you're always going to get their best shot. Plenty of statistics when it comes to football. The Indianapolis Colts have seven selections in this year’s NFL Draft. Full schedule for the 2020 season including full list of matchups, dates and time, TV and ticket information. A look at the upcoming 2020 NFL Week 4 schedule, including TV start times. Choose the winner of … Get ready for both the Chiefs-Patriots …

The regularly scheduled Monday Night Football game will start at 9 p.m. The key numbers in 2020 (Through Week 4). ... 2020 NFL Regular Season Week 5 TV and Announcer Schedule. Atlanta is 0-3 SU and 1-2 ATS during the 2020 NFL season. Denver at NY Jets, NFL 8:20 p.m – Joe Buck, Troy AIkman, Erin Andrews & Kristina Pink, Sunday, October 4 Arizona at Carolina, FOX 1:00 p.m. – Kevin Kugler, Chris Spielman & Laura Okmin, Indianapolis at Chicago, CBS 1:00 p.m. – Greg Gumbel, Rich Gannon & Amanda Balionis, Jacksonville at Cincinnati, CBS 1:00 p.m. – Tom McCarthy, Jay Feely, Cleveland at Dallas, FOX 1:00 p.m. – Kevin Burkhardt, Daryl Johnston & Pam Oliver, New Orleans at Detroit, FOX 1:00 p.m. – Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma & Shannon Spake, Minnesota at Houston, FOX 1:00 p.m. – Chris Myers, Brock Huard, Greg Jennings & Jen Hale, Seattle at Miami, FOX 1:00 p.m. – Dick Stockton, Brady Quinn & Sara Walsh, LA Chargers at Tampa Bay, CBS 1:00 p.m. – Ian Eagle, Charles Davis & Evan Washburn, Baltimore at Washington, CBS 1:00 p.m. – Andrew Catalon, James Lofton & AJ Ross, NY Giants at LA Rams, FOX 4:05 p.m. – Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth & Lindsay Czarniak, New England at Kansas City, CBS 4:25 p.m. – Jim Nantz, Tony Romo & Tracy Wolfson, Buffalo at Las Vegas, CBS 4:25 p.m. – Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta, Compass Media – Brent Musburger, Lincoln Kennedy, Philadelphia at San Francisco, NBC 8:20 p.m. – Al Michaels, Cris Collinsworth & Michelle Tafoya, Westwood One – Ryan Radtke, Terrell Davis, Pittsburgh at Tennessee, CBS 1 p.m. – Kevin Harlan, Trent Green & Melanie Collins, Postponed due to Titans COVID-19 outbreak, Atlanta at Green Bay, ESPN 8:15 p.m. – Steve Levy, Brian Griese, Louis Riddick & Lisa Salters. Postponed due to Titans COVID-19 outbreak, Atlanta at Green Bay, ESPN 8:15 p.m. – Steve Levy, Brian Griese, Louis Riddick & Lisa Salters Pittsburgh at Tennessee, CBS 1 p.m. – Kevin Harlan, Trent Green & Melanie Collins, Former Sacramento Kings announcer Grant Napear: “I’m not sorry for saying ‘all lives matter'”, LCS viewership held up against non-sports competition on Thursday, but is still historically woeful, Joe Buck is set to call seven games in seven days, The Match 3 reportedly won’t have Tiger, will have Charles Barkley and Steph Curry, Showtime’s ‘Bad Hombres’ uses minor-league baseball team to chronicle U.S.-Mexico border conflict. I'm sure it will be a little bit different than what we've experienced in the first three games so far.”. Compass Media – Kevin Ray, Danny White, New Orleans at Detroit, FOX 1:00 p.m. – Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma & Shannon Spake, Minnesota at Houston, FOX 1:00 p.m. – Chris Myers, Brock Huard, Greg Jennings & Jen Hale, Seattle at Miami, FOX 1:00 p.m. – Dick Stockton, Brady Quinn & Sara Walsh, LA Chargers at Tampa Bay, CBS 1:00 p.m. – Ian Eagle, Charles Davis & Evan Washburn Fans can tune into the live stream via CBS All Access. Yeah, we'll see what we need to do here. Falcons on Monday Night Football to wrap up Week 4 of the 2020 NFL season, EY & Citi On The Importance Of Resilience And Innovation, Impact 50: Investors Seeking Profit — And Pushing For Change. We did not finish for him. Buffalo 27, N.Y. "If I make a mistake, I try to say that I’m sorry. It's something that we worked on in training camp, not knowing exactly how this whole situation would turn out. Two-thirds of all wagers made against the spread are on Green Bay to cover, but there is a major discrepancy in this primetime affair’s betting handle.

Team Schedules. Jets, TBD (4:30 pm OR 8:15 pm). 2020 NFL Bye Weeks. After the huge ratings success for The Match 2 this spring, a third one was inevitable.

Show full articles without "Continue Reading" button for {0} hours.

This delay occurred due to players on both teams reportedly testing positive for coronavirus, the most notable of which was New England quarterback Cam Newton. The odds for the postponed Kansas City-New England game have drastically shifted since bookmakers first put the contest up on the board with the Chiefs as a 6.5-point favorite.

ET., one hour earlier than usual. Check out this NFL Schedule, sortable by date and including information on game time, network coverage, and more!

Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. Try our Week 4 Picks Master Sheet where you can combine all of your participant's picks onto one sheet!

The league’s new fiscal year has begun.

Denver at NY Jets, NFL 8:20 p.m – Joe Buck, Troy AIkman, Erin Andrews & Kristina Pink

© 2020 Forbes Media LLC. Shops are writing around 72% of all tickets on the over, which has translated to 66% of the handle, but the line has dipped down to 56.5 points—down one point from the initial mark—due to some sharp plays on the under. We did not finish for each other.

Bill's been phenomenal with it and we've had just one taste here of it. This site is for informational and entertainment purposes only. Of course, every week in the NFL is a great matchup between anybody that is supposed to be able to beat anybody on any given day.

Atlanta has outright won in three of its last four matchups with the Packers. This has nothing to do with him.”.

Darren Rovell highlighted a massive wager on the Falcons to cover the spread on Monday Night Football: Picks courtesy of Jon Price of SportsInformationTraders.com, I've been working in the realm of sports my entire career, starting as a breaking news writer right out of Arizona State University.

NFL. With no new positive tests this morning, the game will now take place as the lead-in to the Packers-Falcons contest. Also check out our Pick'em Record Tracking Score Sheet , where you can keep track of the number of correctly picked games for the entire season. The post Your 2020 NFL Week 4 announcing schedule appeared first on Awful Announcing.

The Chiefs are one of six teams that is still undefeated at this juncture and boast a 2-1 ATS record through the first three games of the 2020 NFL season. Westwood One – Ian Eagle, Tony Boselli, Sunday, October 4 The underdog has covered in each of the last four contests involving these teams.

ET tonight, which is pushed back approximately 45 minutes from the usual MNF kickoff time to give the Patriots-Chiefs matchup time to finish. As of Monday night, the Chiefs are drawing 71% of all bets made against the spread and 78% of the handle. After three years of writing, I. I've been working in the realm of sports my entire career, starting as a breaking news writer right out of Arizona State University. NFL Football Week Four Picks and Schedules. Green Bay is one of only two teams—Seattle being the other—that is still undefeated both SU and ATS.

Sunday, October 4 Arizona at Carolina, FOX 1:00 p.m. – Kevin Kugler, Chris Spielman & Laura Okmin Jacksonville at Cincinnati, CBS 1:00 p.m. – Tom McCarthy, Jay Feely

Despite the lopsided action, the over/under has dipped down to 48.5 points after opening at 50.