You gave him an optional SS role because... For me, I would definitely reserve red values for players that were consistently incredible goalscorers. Michael Owen's player data and stats, clubs's career, identities, teammates, transfers, titles won, injuries I agree, IMO one of the most overrated players of all time. View the player profile of Forward Michael Owen, including statistics and photos, on the official website of the Premier League. He was beating people mainly with his change of pace and agility. The "Detailed stats" tab shows a player's total appearances, goals, cards and cumulative minutes of play for each competition, and indicates the season in which it occurred. I'm finish to watch the last two premiership matches from the 2000-2001 Liverpool's season, then i will start to post all the sets, but i'm also watching some matches from the 97-98 and 98-99 season because i found that owen needs two different sets, one for his early days in liverpool and other for his Ballon d'Or seasons. Hij werd in de vierde minuut van de wedstrijd, Premier League Player of the Season: 1997–98, Premier League Player of the Month: augustus 1998, FIFA World Cup All-Star Team: 1998 (reserve), Premier League 10 Seasons Awards: Domestic Team of the Decade. Yeah. Last season his average was 0.23 goals per game, he scored 3 goals in 13 club matches. Did Michael Owen win the Ballon d’Or? Centre-Forward, Former International: Today i was watching a Liverpool vs Manchester Utd match from the 2000-2001 season, it was nice to see how insanely talented owen was. I'm done with liverpool's treble winner team, i will start to post the sets, but i would like to start with owen, since i found him the most talented player in all that team. Filter by season: All seasons 12/13 11/12 10/11 09/10 08/09 07/08 06/07 05/06 04/05 03/04 … Bilic: We are really looking forward with optimism External Link. The 2001 FA Cup Final was a football match between Arsenal and Liverpool on 12 May 2001 at the Millennium Stadium, Cardiff.It was the final match of the 2000–01 FA Cup, the 119th season of the world's oldest football knockout competition, the FA Cup, and the first in the competition's history to be staged outside England, due to the ongoing reconstruction of its usual venue, Wembley Stadium. 2001/2002. Just from a quick look, AGG definitely seems too low, I think 89 or 90 would suit better, he was always using his pace to make runs in behind. Michael Owen shots an average of 0.04 goals per game in club competitions. Chelsea Chelsea: 8 (0) 0 Other Competitions: 1996/1997 Last edited by Cristiano_Naniano on Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total. 2020: Vardy, Lijst van spelers met 100 of meer doelpunten in de Premier League, Lijst van spelers van Manchester United FC, Lijst van spelers van Newcastle United FC, Lijst van spelers van het Engelse voetbalelftal, Interlands Engels voetbalelftal 2000-2009, http://www.vi.nl/nieuws/Owen-Met-grote-trots-meld-ik-te-stoppen-als-voetballer.htm, https://nl.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Michael_Owen&oldid=56815124, Wikipedia:Lokale afbeelding anders dan op Wikidata, Wikipedia:Artikel mist referentie sinds augustus 2010, Wikipedia:Alle artikelen die een referentie missen, Wikipedia:Commonscat met lokaal zelfde link als op Wikidata, Creative Commons Naamsvermelding/Gelijk delen, Owen werd in 2006 de speler die het snelst gewisseld werd op een WK voetbal. Aston Villa Aston Villa: 29 (0) 1 Other Competitions: 1998/1999. Michael Owen this seasons has also noted 0 assists, played 629 minutes, with 0 times he played game in first line. He was extremely fast, and IMO, that's his only world class quality. I think the stats's era could be longer as what you said. Chester, Position: The answer is yes, but without being crowned the best player in world football. See his full biography. Hij speelde van 1996 tot 2013 voor achtereenvolgens Liverpool, Real Madrid, Newcastle United, Manchester United en Stoke City.In februari 1998 debuteerde hij in het Engels voetbalelftal, waarvoor hij meer dan tachtig interlands speelde. _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.