Simply furnished, it offers free on-site parking. However, if you are rude, it will not be tolerated. Free parking. Loved the Manager he checked us in and all the Staff were amazing. Located in Meridian, 4.3 miles from Roaring Springs Water Park, Gray Cloud Townhomes provides accommodations with free WiFi, air conditioning and access to a garden. Please check you have entered your email address correctly. My husband was able to come up and consistently work all week while we looked for apartments and got my son settled into the area. You can only access your trip information and Expedia Rewards points from the Expedia site you booked on. Private, clean, spacious home and yard and perfect for our small family reunion in Meridian Idaho. This hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi. Staff is always friendly and helpful. I like everything about this place. The hotel was very clean. The motel was close to Meridian Speedway where I spent 3 days enjoying seeing old friends and the racing action. is located in Meridian and offers a garden. It is close to fast food restaurants, gas stations, grocery stores, etc. Laundry price staff will stay again. Plenty of amenities, great breakfast and SO clean. It is close to amenities and comfortable. Very convenient location just off freeway and accessible to many things. Directly off I-84 and a short drive from downtown Boise, this Meridian, Idaho hotel features a free daily hot breakfast and easy access to local attractions. Please check you have entered your email address correctly before continuing. #3 Best Value of 16 places to stay in Meridian. We can't tell if you're a human or a bot. Free Wifi. Very convenient location just off freeway and accessible to many things. Very clean! If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Hampton Inn & Suites Boise-Meridian, TownePlace Suites Boise West / Meridian, and Candlewood Suites Boise-Meridian got great room view-related reviews from travelers in Meridian. COVID standards were met to our standards (very important to us). The ice cream and Truffles were Excellent!!! La Quinta by Wyndham Meridian / Boise West. It offers spacious suites equipped with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily hot breakfast. Popular with guests booking hotels in Meridian, Motel 6 Meridian is within 0.8 mi from Boondocks Water Park and the Chamber of Commerce – Meridian. Friendly staff and clean, comfortable room. We ate at JoMama's for the best breakfast ever, Denney's - because it was close, Applebee's because it is a favorite of ours. Always call to double check before you book! Many families visiting Meridian loved staying at Hampton Inn & Suites Boise-Meridian, Courtyard by Marriott Boise West/Meridian, and TownePlace Suites Boise West / Meridian. Tru By Hilton Meridian Boise West Id provides air-conditioned accommodations in Meridian. Location very close to raceway, Featuring an indoor pool and hot tub, this Idaho hotel is just a 15-minute drive from Boise State University. What a perfect location to settle into the Boise area. Directly off I-84 and a short drive from downtown Boise, this Meridian, Idaho hotel features a free daily hot breakfast and easy access to local attractions. I like the price, its always clean and comfortable, pet friendly, also enjoy the pool. An indoor heated pool is featured on site. Beds were a little firm but overall not terrible. I will probably stay here again in September when I return for another big race. Good location for getting arround Meridian/Boise. 1208690,1214600,1199050,1201970,1199160,1185210,1170590,1212510,1201970|3,1214730,1199050|1. Nice neighborhood. The employees were nice and friendly. The Meridian-Boise area is a great place to visit. The staff was very friendly and the facilities were nice. Tru By Hilton Meridian Boise West. The #1 Best Value of 16 places to stay in Meridian. For hotels in Meridian that serve highly-rated breakfasts, try Hampton Inn & Suites Boise-Meridian, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Boise West - Meridian, and TownePlace Suites Boise West / Meridian. If I have to make my own bed on my $100 PLUS a night hotel it just doesn't feel right or fair. The staff was attentive, friendly and very helpful with any questions we had.