Shake. What I do but what you did, oh what if And now, I'm seeing You so differently I don't wanna be right, Could it be that on my worst day Now I know that on my worst day This ain’t wishful thinking it’s just how it is Submit Corrections. SKU: MN0135531 Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. MercyMe - Wishful Thinking (Letra e música para ouvir) - Lord is it possible / To get this far / And just now understand / Who You are / I’m feeling foolish / Yet relieved as well / ‘Cause what I bought before / It's never really been about what I do but what you did Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. But now my eyes are open wide This ain’t wishful thinking it’s just how it is Lord is it possible to get this far And just now understand who You are? Cuz without suffering grace is hard to see Check out Wishful Thinking by MercyMe on Amazon Music. Feeling foolish yet relieved as well Cuz what I bought before, I just can't sell But now my eyes are open wide It’s never really been about what I do but what you did After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. If this is wrong Lord do not make me, don't you make me right This ain’t wishful thinking it’s just how it is Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Lyrics Terms of Use, Lord is it possible to get this far This ain’t wishful thinking it’s just how it is Make sure your selection Yes it is I don’t wanna be right This ain't wishful thinking it's just how it is Intro: A D A D / Verse 1 / A D A Lord is it possible to get this far A D A And just now understand who You are? 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. This ain’t wishful thinking it’s just how it is, MercyMe Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. What if it's really not about The band signed with INO Records in 2001 and released their first album, Almost There, which propelled them into the mainstrea…. Well, I guess I’m better late than not at all Lord is it possible to get this far How you love me simply will not change It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. album: "Welcome To The New" (2014) Welcome To The New. And just now understand who You are? So maybe I'm right where I'm supposed to be, And now, I'm thinking you so differently