The bubbly broadcaster gave advice in her book about seeking help from a therapist, after feeling that she was somehow to blame for the marriage ending. EXCLUSIVE: Meghan and Harry's Montecito mansion is listed for RENT at $700 an hour for photo and music video... News, sport, celebrities and gossip | The Sun. As per numerous sources, the 59 years old television personality looks smitten with her toyboy boyfriend. MailOnline have contacted a representative for Anthea for comment. Anthea had a rocky relationship a few years ago and had almost given up on finding love again. Anthea Millicent Turner AKA Anthea Turner, who was a host of Blue Peter from 1992 to 1994, has moved from her doomed marriage and is dating tycoon Mark Armstrong. Couple in Italian city of Milan 'fined £360 for kissing in the street' as 'removing their masks breaches... Britons are being sentenced to a slow, agonising death... by No 10's panic squad, writes PETER HITCHENS. Overcome with emotion, she said: 'What happened was the flag went up and I found out what was really going on and I was an emotional mess - a wreck - and we decided not to throw it all away.'. Anthea's total assets is assessed to be around $20 million. When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. According to reports, the TV personality, 59, is said to be 'smitten' with her toyboy beau. Speaking up to Best Magazine, she said: I am dating, I am holding auditions. ', Over him: In May this year, Anthea told how she hasn't given up on love and is looking for a man to share 'great sex' with following the 'tough' divorce (pictured with Grant in 2008), 'I don't need someone to have kids with or help me buy a house. Former Blue Peter presenter Anthea kept it casual in a pair of gym leggings that highlighted her toned legs and peachy bottom. Perhaps the referee is angry because of the loss to Real Madrid, Griezmann, de Jong and Dest has not received a rating from Marca for the match against Getafe, although he played in the starting lineup, https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/anthea-turner-fianc-mark-armstrong-21988428. They split up in the year 2012 in light of the fact that Grant was seen as undermining her and the couple got separated in October 2015. Anthea Turner has recalled being the target of a "barrage of abuse" over a snap on her wedding day. It is because I do believe in marriage, and I can’t think of a nicer person to be with for the rest of my life. “People might say why do you have to get married, or why would you want to. Lamentably, Ruth kicked the bucket at 15 years old. 60 were reported last Saturday, Campaigners gather outside Primark for protest, 17 more coronavirus deaths across Birmingham and Midlands as UK toll rises by 108, 17 further deaths were recorded across the region as the UK tally rose by a grim 108, 'Gender fluid' Jaguar Land Rover worker awarded £180k by tribunal says: 'This is not over', Rose Taylor, from Hall Green.