And I love myself way too fucking much Don't you play with me (No, no, don't you play about it) I love you more than I love myself, boy And my love for you, caught it from the jump More than I love (more, more, more, more) More than I love (more, more, more, more) More than I love myself (more than I love, more than I love) My past self, my present self, my future self / Know how to satisfy, keepin' that tempo right / Without you, yeah (Hey / Yeah / Hey! And love me so hard 'til it hurts I know how to scream out the words Scream the words (I love me) Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else (Hey) Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else (I love me) Can't help myself, no, I don't need anybody else Anytime, day or night (I love me) Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else (Hey) Gonna love myself, no, I don't need anybody else (I love … Love Myself Lyrics: Hey! Love Myself Lyrics: I forget when I was younger, it was easy / Now I'm stressed out, I always have to have the TV on / Watching memories fade to … / When I get chills at night, I feel it deep inside / Without you, yeah (Hey!) The best thing I could ever do for me is love myself I was sitting on the bed, Atlanta, Georgia All alone in my emotions, full of fear Gotta protect this precious life, I got the future by my side Be the last time that I cry these tears again, hey No more drama, no more pain No drama, no drama, no pain I'm done making same mistakes, ayy Lyrics to 'Love Myself' by Hailee Steinfeld: When I get chills at night I feel it deep inside without you, yeah Know how to satisfy Keeping that tempo right without you, yeah Hailee Steinfeld - Love Myself Lyrics | MetroLyrics I should love myself My very breath, the path I’ve walked, they’re all my answer. I need to love myself Before I love anyone else No matter how hard I try or what I do I just can never fuckin' impress you So why am I lettin' what you say get me down I spent my whole life thinkin' I was wrong And nobody likes me and it's all my fault But I'm done with that shit, I've finally figured out I don't need to be the same as everyone else I just need to motherfuckin' love myself I need to I’ll always have that old, clumsy me inside, but… You’ve shown me I have reasons I should love myself (I’m learning how to love myself) My very breath, the path I’ve walked, they’re all my answer.