You're gone, gone, gone away,

} Hey! (function() { It's as if the male's response to the female version is to comfort her and it hurts the logical part to see this deterioration of mental self. The German Raginmund that became English's Raymond is a name that means: mighty, protector and counselor. iasLog("criterion : cdo_t = size-and-quantity"); It's as clear as day to me.

Endure, Devils don't fly! { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '194852', size: [300, 250] }},

[Chorus] { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '448839' }}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195465', size: [300, 250] }}, cmpApi: 'iab',

{code: 'ad_contentslot_2', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_mpuslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/mpuslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250], [320, 100], [320, 50], [300, 50]] } }, dfpSlots['topslot_a'] = googletag.defineSlot('/2863368/topslot', [], 'ad_topslot_a').defineSizeMapping(mapping_topslot_a).setTargeting('sri', '0').setTargeting('vp', 'top').setTargeting('hp', 'center').setTargeting('ad_group', Adomik.randomAdGroup()).addService(googletag.pubads());

googletag.pubads().setTargeting("cdo_c", ["science_geographic_locales", "people_society_religion", "sports_sporting_goods", "arts_entertainment_media", "shopping_consumer_resources", "leisure_food_travel", "none"]); { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971071', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }},

bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776146', position: 'btf' }}, window.ga=window.ga||function(){(ga.q=ga.q||[]).push(arguments)};ga.l=+new Date;

{ bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_MidArticle' }},

}; Flooded= covered, Baguettes= in this context i would assume it is a reference to a baguette diamond, which is a diamond that is reminiscent of the shape of the bread wit, h the same name; therefore "flooded out baguettes" appears to be a reference to a peice of jewely covered in an expensive specialized cut of diamonds, It’s about a dead body that was dropped weighted into a lake it took hundred of listens and listening to every word but this is the only logical conclusion I could come to.

Don't listen to a word I say (DONT LISTEN = WHAT THEY ARE BOTH NOW SAYING IS IN NOW IN ANGER AND NOT WHAT THEY REALLY THINK) (I THINK THE SITAUTION HAS MADE THEM BOTH MENTALLY ILL)

"sign-up": "https://dictionary.cambridge.org/auth/signup?rid=READER_ID", { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_mpuslot' }},

{ bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '448841' }},

It's killing me to see you this way

{code: 'ad_btmslot_a', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_btmslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/btmslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250]] } }, This one closely reminds me of the similar sounding Scottish name, Doris, meaning giving one, and Latin's near-match, Deloris, meaning sorrows.

Browse our dictionary apps today and ensure you are never again lost for words. { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '448842' }}, })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My wife passed away two and a half years ago and I can't hear this song without at least welling up. But maybe it's about someone processing Capital-T Trauma, a kind of terrified, wake up in the middle of the night screaming, kind of trauma.

{ bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_btmslot' }}]}, iasLog("criterion : cdo_l = en"); { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971081', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }},

The screams all sound the same (asylum patients) { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_Billboard' }},

bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776140', position: 'atf' }},

{ bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_rightslot_flex' }}, { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_topslot' }}, When the male singer sings "It's killing me to see you this way." { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195459', size: [320, 50] }}, I always interpreted it as the woman who sings being a more frail and depressed version while the male sings as the original encouraging the other to endure. The empty house is the sense of loneliness. She’s realizing the addiction is taking over her life.

remaining true to the settings of the otherworldly places he invents)... { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '448840' }},

{code: 'ad_btmslot_a', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_btmslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/btmslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250], [320, 50], [300, 50]] } },

{ bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195453', size: [300, 250] }},

{ bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195464', size: [120, 600] }}, Dementia: So hold my hand, I'll walk with you my dear

WITH THE PAST)

Ever since I listened to it for the first time I thought about sadness and depression.

{ bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '555365', size: [120, 600] }},

var mapping_rightslot = googletag.sizeMapping().addSize([746, 0], [[300, 250]]).addSize([0, 0], []).build(); At the end one of them died, and the line “go away and we’ll meet again soon” means the other is nearing the end of their life too.

type: "cookie", bids: [{ bidder: 'rubicon', params: { accountId: '17282', siteId: '162036', zoneId: '776148', position: 'btf' }}, ( This might be farfetched but i thought she was trying to end her life because she wanted him to let her die so they will 'meet again soon' ) { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971069', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }},

it was been 2 years I guess since they broke up and I feel he had a huge guilt to. { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_mpuslot3_flex' }}, { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '346688' }}, 'min': 3.05, All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners.

She gives her "treasure" to a boy for immortality. { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_MidArticle' }}, She feels like her old self again and it doesn't hurt much anymore. pbjsCfg = {

googletag.cmd.push(function() { Hey!

They are used in formal contexts: We can use (a) little and (a) few as pronouns. I was a little bit upset that she ate the last piece of cake. Hey! googletag.enableServices(); I'll see you when I fall asleep { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195459', size: [300, 50] }}, But she knows there is days she still misses him and deep, down she knows she can't completely forget him or get over him and doesn't want to admit it, Cartier = a jewelry brand specializing in diamonds { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_mpuslot' }}, { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_mpuslot' }},

of their lyrics ^^, Tethered has a great time with you too I will have you in my room in my life that means that we can get a little room and go together we have some good friends that have fun with me tomorrow I love to hear that you’re.

So, they both are on the outside looking in at a taste of love they know they can’t have and hope to waste a moment once again. { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_mpuslot1' }}]},

(Accepting this new version as a permanent one)

My babies are still hurt and we miss him everyday!
{ bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195466', size: [728, 90] }},

Through broken walls, that scream I hear. dfpSlots['houseslot_b'] = googletag.defineSlot('/2863368/houseslot', [], 'ad_houseslot_b').defineSizeMapping(mapping_houseslot_b).setTargeting('sri', '0').setTargeting('vp', 'btm').setTargeting('hp', 'center').setTargeting('ad_group', Adomik.randomAdGroup()).addService(googletag.pubads()); { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_mpuslot4_flex' }},
{ bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971079', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }}, googletag.pubads().setTargeting("cdo_dc", "english");

var pbAdUnits = getPrebidSlots(curResolution); Maybe Dahoo Dores is The Whovian Eve (our bible's original sinner). The logical side of her mind is competing with the dementia that is overpowering it, and the woman is trying to make sense of who to trust; the logical side or the dementia. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195454', size: [336, 280] }}, { bidder: 'openx', params: { unit: '539971079', delDomain: 'idm-d.openx.net' }},

This must be another given name of a widely known female Who among Whos (perhaps even a dahoo of The Lorax). A mother who is releasing her daughter from their close mother daughter dependent relationship to one that allows her daughter the grow interdependent and also grieves the closeness they shared until she returns to a clo. { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a9690ab01717182962182bb50ce0007', pos: 'cdo_mpuslot2_mobile_flex' }}, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195453', size: [300, 50] }}, I say a little prayer for you. { bidder: 'triplelift', params: { inventoryCode: 'Cambridge_MidArticle' }}, 'cap': true { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '555365', size: [120, 600] }},

dfpSlots['contentslot_2'] = googletag.defineSlot('/2863368/mpuslot', [[300, 250], [336, 280], 'fluid'], 'ad_contentslot_2').defineSizeMapping(mapping_contentslot).setTargeting('cdo_si', '2').setTargeting('sri', '0').setTargeting('vp', 'mid').setTargeting('hp', 'center').setTargeting('ad_group', Adomik.randomAdGroup()).addService(googletag.pubads());