We'll have a look and send an email after we update the lyrics for this song. With backing vocals (with or without vocals in the KFN version), Release date: 2011 Genres: Like my mother does. Guess that makes sense she taught me how to smile when things get rough, I've got her spirit and she's always got my back, When I love I give it all I've got like my mother does, I bow my head and pray like my mother does, I let my temper fly and she can walk away when she's had enough, She sees everybody for who they really are, I'm so thankful for her guidance she helped me get this far, She's my heart and soul and she does it all, Your No.1 source for CDG and Video Karaoke. 2:03. Features Song Lyrics for Ultimate Karaoke Band's Like My Mother Does (Karaoke Version In The Style of Lauren Alaina) [Karaoke] album. Like my mother does. She's a rock. This title is a cover of Like My Mother Does as made famous by Lauren Alaina, Duration: 4:15 - Preview at: Like My Mother Does. It includes an MP3 and synchronized lyrics. All files available for download are reproduced tracks, they're not the original music. Country, In English Discover Like My Mother Does Instrumental MP3 as made famous by Lauren Alaina. Like My Mother Does Karaoke - Lauren Alaina. Your purchase allows you to download your video in all of these formats as often as you like. L. Lauren Alaina Lyrics. Format: MP3 320 Kbps Original songwriter: Liz Rose, Nathan Chapman, Nicole Williams. Lauren Alaina, Original songwriter : Liz Rose, Nathan Chapman, Nicole Williams, This title is a cover of Like My Mother Does as made famous by Lauren Alaina, Share your thoughts about Like My Mother Does, This website respects all music copyrights. Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. Writer(s): Liz Rose, Nathan Paul Chapman, Nicole Williams. Country, In English This title is a cover of Like My Mother Does as made famous by Lauren Alaina. These music files do not include lyrics. AZLyrics. Thanks to Teesha for adding these lyrics. compilation: "American Idol Season 10: Lauren Alaina" (2011) Like My Mother Does. Without permission, all uses other than home and private use are forbidden.All musical material is re-recorded and does not use in any form the original music or original vocals or any feature of the original recording. It includes an MP3 and synchronized lyrics. View more info 4:15. She's an angel. Karaoke. Thanks to Glenda Shaffer for correcting these lyrics. This format is tailored for Windows Media Player which is setup by default on most Windows computers. as made famous by Download the best MP3 Karaoke Songs on Karaoke Version. Thanks {NAME}. It allows you to turn on or off the backing vocals, lead vocals, and change the pitch or tempo. This format is suitable for KaraFun Player, a free karaoke software. Features Song Lyrics for All Star Karaoke's Like My Mother Does (In The Style of Lauren Alaina) [Karaoke Versions] album. Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. This universal format works with almost any device (Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android, Connected TVs...). Original songwriter: Liz Rose, Nathan Chapman, Nicole Williams. We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. Your No.1 source for MP3 instrumental tracks. Formats included: CDG MP4 WMV KFN ? By using our website and our services, you agree to our use of cookies as described in our Cookie Policy. All files available for download are reproduced tracks, they're not the original music. Download the karaoke with lyrics. Colored background \ Black background. The CDG format (also called CD+G or MP3+G) is suitable for most karaoke machines. She's my heart and soul She does it all. When I'm feel weak and unpretty I know I'm beatiful and strong Because, I see myself Like my mother does . All rights are reserved for the protected works reproduced on this website. There is no difference between your suggestion and the original version. Like my mother does I hear people saying I'm starting to look like my mother does Submit Corrections. When I love I give it all I got Like my mother does And when I'm scared, I bow my head and pray Like my mothe does. In the same key as the original: F♯, A♭ # Country # 10's # 2011. Lauren Alaina. Like My Mother Does (Originally Performed by Jesse Lee) [Karaoke Version], an album by Mega Tracks Karaoke Band on Spotify . She is grace. Genres: Release date: 2011 The CDG format (also called CD+G or MP3+G) is suitable for most karaoke machines. This title is a cover of Like My Mother Does as made famous by Lauren Alaina.