Lele Pons has not been previously engaged. The following year, she collaborated with Melissa and together they wrote a novel called ‘Surviving High School’ citing her high experiences. With over 42 million Instagram followers and 17 million YouTube subscribers, influencer Lele Pons is popping up all over the place. "Twan is like Prince Charming and I need a gladiator," she said. Who Is His Wife? Keep reading to find out details about Lele Pons’ boyfriend. She became successful in the Vine as she was the first Viner to ever hit the one billion loops. When she was five years of age, her family moved to Miami, Florida where she was raised. Meanwhile, in an interview with WIRED in October 2019, Lele Pons revealed she is single and the Dutch model is her “best friend.” Have a look at the video: Lele Pons doesn’t talk much about her past relationships and boyfriends. FACT CHECK: Is “Text RBG to 50409” a Scam? Lele Pons is single. Lele Pons is a 24-year-oldAmerican YouTuber from Caracas, Venezuela. As of 2020, Lele Pons is possibly single. Lele Pons is a celebrity who has achieved an impacted many people in the entertainment field. Lele moved to the U.S. with her family when she was five. Is Lele Pons married or single, and who is she dating now? Who Is Her Husband? Her Love Life, Is Dan Katz Married? Lele Pons has not been previously engaged. When asked what she considers to be a major red flag, Lele said it’s important to see how a man treats his mom. Moreover, the pair has pretended to be girlfriend-and-boyfriend in many of their YouTube videos which fueled their romance rumor. One thing that remains a constant in her life is people questioning who Lele Pons’ boyfriend is. "The way the person treats the parents is the way that he’s eventually going to be treating you," she stated. But neither of them confirmed their engagement. While there are rumors that Pons is dating Dutch YouTuber Twan Kuyper, Pons state otherwise. "It'll never ruin our friendship because we're so unattracted to each other. "I’ve been the side chick, I’ve been the one that has been cheated on, the one that cheats.". Her popularity has earned her various awards and nomination on different awards. Lele Pons attended the Miami Country Day School where she graduated in 2015 and later migrated to Los Angeles, California. Lele Pons is an American YouTuber and Instagram model who has millions of fans in both the platforms. And Pons revealed that the singer is her uncle by marriage. Lele Pons Boyfriend: Twan Kuyper? Discover the net worth of Lele Pons on CelebsMoney. Help us build our profile of Lele Pons! She added: “So we’re not really related by blood, but he’s my godfather and my uncle.”. Pons said that she would never like a date where the pair goes on dinner. Let’s find out! Adam Kenworthy, Carole Radziwill’s Boyfriend: 6 Facts to Know. Image source. Please check back soon for updates. She is known for being an overachiever who has achieved so many things to make her dream come true. Eleonara had at least 2 relationship in the past. Kian and JC Are Back With 'The Reality House' Season 2 — Meet the Cast! Even though Pons has long been rumored to be dating fellow YouTuber. Throwback to my favorite Coachella outfit ? Other than this, though she does love to stoke the fire when it comes to rumors regarding her love life. !” posted on November 17, 2019, the pair joked that they share a 6-year-old twin daughter. People born in the Year of the Rat are clever and charming. She won the Teen Choice Awards and Streamy Awards in 2016 for the category of the Choice Viner and Best Ensemble Cast. !," the pair jokes that they have 6-year-old twin daughters together. Moreover, a couple of weeks before, they said they first met via a dating app in one of their videos. Time magazine called them “The Me Me Me Generation” because they want it all. There were speculations that Lele Pons was in a relationship with Juanpa Zurita, a fellow Viner. to add information, pictures and relationships, join in discussions and get credit for your contributions. In a September 2019 interview with Tinder, she revealed that she has been through many relationships in the past. She has worked in music, comedy, television, and film. Lele Pons, the 23-year-old Venezuelan socialite, remains relatively private about her relationships. Juanpa Zurita and Lele Pons are separated... See Login He's the opposite of what I like in a man.". – Who’s the richest YouTuber in the world? In a recent interview with WIRED, Lele did confirm that the Dutch model is her "best friend. Lele’s relationship status is making her fans go crazy as they are not sure about the fact that if she is dating Juanpa Zurita or Twan Kuyper. However, selection of her fans believes that she is either in a relationship with Juanpa Zurita, who is a known celebrity in social media and in the modeling field. Naturally, fans want to know everything they can about the 24-year-old, who got her start on Vine and has since blossomed into an actress, singer, dancer, model, and TV host. Lele Pons is a well known American YouTuber and Internet personality. Eleonora "Lele" Pons Maronese (born June 25, 1996) is an American Internet celebrity, YouTuber, actress, singer, dancer, model, and former host of La Voz... México. Instead, she said she loves to go on adventures like going on rock climbing or scuba diving. Lele Pons, the 23-year-old Venezuelan socialite, remains relatively private about her relationships. She was born in the capital city of Venezuela known as Caracas in the year 1996. Lele Pons’s birth sign is Cancer and she has a ruling planet of Moon. Unfortunately, the Vine was shut down in 2016 but Lele pons had already achieved so much as she was the most followed and most-looped to ever be on the Vine. !” posted on November 17, 2019, the pair joked that they share a 6-year-old twin daughter. In 2014-2016, she was nominated for Teen Choice Awards, Streamy Awards and Peopl’s Choice Awards respectively. I’m not like the cool girls—I’m the other girl. Lele Pons is single. https://www.wealthypersons.com/lele-pons-net-worth-2020-2021 Born in Venezuela, she moved to the U.S. when she was five years old. She added: “So we’re not really related by blood, but he’s my godfather and my uncle.”. Lele Pons is a Vine star, who kept up her Internet fame long after the video app shut down. Eleonora "Lele" Pons Maronese (born June 25, 1996) is an American internet celebrity, YouTuber, actress, singer, dancer, model and former host of La Voz... México. She further explained that she preferred "tough man." watch this video !!!!! Pons said that she would never like a date where the pair goes on dinner. In another case Lele Pons might be a stranger, fortunately for you we have compiled all you need to know about Lele Pons’s personal life, today’s net worth as of 2020, her age, height, weight, career, professional life, and more facts. Fun Fact: On the day of Lele Pons’s birth, "Tha Crossroads" by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony was the number 1 song on The Billboard Hot 100 and Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the U.S. President. Meanwhile, when one asked her what she thinks is the red flag in the relationship, she said it’s all about how he treats his parents. Meet Her Siblings, Husband, and Daughter, By: Ashmeet Bagga - Published: April 28, 2017 at 12:11 pm, Photo: Gustavo Caballero / Staff / Getty Images. "I wouldn’t want my first date just to [be] dinner," she shared. They are curious, but sometimes too motivated by money. Instead, she said she loves to go on adventures like going on rock climbing or scuba diving. Read the article to know about Pons’ boyfriend and relationships so far. The interview which was primarily a confrontation of Lele and Twan about their relationship with each other, Lele candidly spoke that Twan was not the kind of man she would want to date.eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'celebsuburb_com-banner-1','ezslot_1',108,'0','0'])); Pons clearly mentioned that her ideal boyfriend would look like Hugh Jackman, tough, muscular, like a gladiator. I mean, freshman year I went to school in a pirate suit—I just didn’t care. Born Elenora Pons Maronese on 25th June, 1996 in Caracas, Venezuela, she is famous for Vine, Youtube. She was wished a happy 18th birthday in a collaborative Vine by Marcus Johns, Jerry Purpdrank, Jerome Jarre, Rudy Mancuso, Christian DelGrosso, Curtis Lepore, Cody Johns, and Klarity. Lele Pons Boyfriend & Dating. They were the kids of the 1990s who were born roughly between 1980 and 2000. According to the sources, Lele Pons has dated a couple of men from the entertainment industry. FACT CHECK: Fisher-Price to Sell “Peaceful Protest” Playset. Later that month, Lele was invited by Dolce & Gabbana to walk in their Milan Fashion Week Show. In the video, Twan said the woman was his girlfriend of five years. Lele Pons’s age is 24 years old as of today’s date 13th October 2020 having been born on 25 June 1996. Lele uploaded a video on Youtube debunking the rumor saying,“No, we are not dating. ", Lele clarified to ET that Twan is definitely not her type. Her birth name is Eleonora Pons Maronese. They are known as confident, entitled, and depressed. 16.7M Fans. The outlet also reported that the Venezuelan-born star had taken opera for four years as a child. Her best friend talked her into starting her Vine. She is not dating anyone currently. The former La Voz… México host added, "I want to plan my first date. I don’t like the guys planning my first date.". But it was rumored that Lele might be dating Twan Kuyper and Juanpa Zurita. So, who is Lele Pons dating in 2020? The first generation to reach adulthood in the new millennium, Millennials are the young technology gurus who thrive on new innovations, startups, and working out of coffee shops. Eleonora Pons, more commonly known as Lele Pons, is an Internet personality most notable for her six-second video loops on the video-sharing service Vine.