Is where I wanna be A lost highway to a neon city. Well I walked the streets of London Town Where I wanna be Enjoyed everywhere, Lyrics for Where I Wanna Be by Lee Kernaghan feat. Or far across the sea Robby X. Well it might be on some old backroad Or far across the sea Anywhere it leads Well it might be on some old backroad Baby where you are, where you are And all I wanna do Is where I wanna be Wherever you are Is ride this road with you Done a red eye flight to LAX and on, Well I've walked the streets of London town Well I walked the streets of London Town. Oh yeah Where I wanna be Is ride this road with you Anywhere it leads Seen the Paris lights when the sun goes down Seen the Paris lights when the sun goes down Sang my own songs Out now via ABC Music/Universal Music Australia: https://ABCMusic.lnk.to/BackroadNationID, Lee Kernaghan - Where I Wanna Be (feat. Lee Kernaghan & Robby X Lyrics. Where I wanna be [Verse 1: Lee Kernaghan] Been a long road down a dirt track. And all I wanna do Anywhere it leads I went my own way, did my own thing Artist: Lee Kernaghan Album: Backroad Nation , 2019 The official video for Lee Kernaghan's 'Where I Wanna Be', the third single from his latest album, 'Backroad Nation'. Never alone And every step just lead me closer to No matter how far Anywhere it leads We LOVED seeing the people and the places where you wanna be and congratulations to all who made it into the music video. Oh, baby In the fast lane to the coast Is where I wanna be. With the windows down along the freeway Well it might be on some old backroad (old back road) A lost highway to a neon city Robby X. We're under the same stars By continuing to use this website, you agree to our policies regarding the use of cookies. And all I wanna do Wherever you are Where I wanna be With my feet in the sand and the big wide blue And all I wanna do (oh baby) Seen the Paris lights when the sun goes down. Lyrics to 'Where I Wanna Be' by Lee Kernaghan & Robby X. In the fast lane to the coast Where I Wanna Be Lyrics. Saltwater in my eyes but I could see Is where I wanna be (you're where I wanna be) No matter how far And every step has led us closer to Baby where you are, where you are Or far across the sea (oh yeah) I felt the waves just roll on through Or far across the sea Baby where you are, where you are Baby where you are, where you are Well, you might be on some old backroad No matter how far Well, you might be on some old backroad [Verse 2: Robby X] Or far across the sea Is where I wanna be Baby where you are, where you are (is where I wanna be) Done a red eye flight to LAX and on. With my feet in the sand and the big wide blue Baby where you are, where you are No matter how far Wherever you are I felt the waves just roll on through Baby where you are, where you are And all I wanna do Is where I wanna be, Writer(s): Lee Raymond Kernaghan, Lindsay Jack B. Rimes, Garth Ivan Richard Porter, Robby Kernaghan, Nick Wolfe, Colin Keith Robert Buchanan, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. Is ride this road with you Where I wanna be Done a red eye flight to LAX and on Done a red eye flight to LAX and on. Been a long road down a dirt track Install the free mobile app Online Radio Box. No matter how far Is where I wanna be Is ride this road with you Anywhere it leads (anywhere it leads) Is where I wanna be Went my own way did my own thing Install the free Online Radio Box application for your smartphone and listen to your favorite radio stations online - wherever you are! I’ll call home "Where I Wanna Be". We're under the same stars Is where I wanna be And all I wanna do Perhaps, this is a temporary station problem. Never alone [Lee Kernaghan:] Been a long road down a dirt track. Saltwater in my eyes, but I could see And every step has led me closer to Is ride this road with you Is ride this road with you Wherever you are And every step has led me closer to. You might be on some old backroad Baby where you are, where you are Wherever your heart beats Thanks to everyone for sharing your legendary clips to #whereiwannabemusicvideo. Where I wanna be Baby where you are, where you are Is where I wanna be Baby where you are, where you are Wherever you are No matter how far You're where I wanna be [Chorus: Lee Kernaghan] The official video for Lee Kernaghan's 'Where I Wanna Be', the third single from his latest album, 'Backroad Nation'. Wherever you are A lost highway to a neon city A lost highway to a neon city. And every step has led us closer to Authorization is only required to store your personal settings. Lyrics for Where I Wanna Be by Lee Kernaghan feat. Robby X). Wherever your heart beats [Outro] 'Been a long road down a dirt track / A lost highway to a neon city / Done a red eye flight to LAX and on / Well I've walked the streets of London town Sang my own songs [Chorus: Lee Kernaghan] Winners will be contacted by DM. Anywhere it leads [Verse 1: Lee Kernaghan] 'Been a long road down a dirt track I'll call home With the windows down along the freeway Or far across the sea This site uses cookies.