DecorPlanet.com, 18 W. 21st St., New York, NY 10010, USA | (800) 504-9974. The basin is constructed from a premium granite composite that blends natural quartz with acrylic resin for superior durability and the luxurious look of …

An advanced, proprietary manufacturing process ensures even distribution of the material, for unparalleled resistance to thermal shock and damage from dropped items. Got exactly what i needed and came in real fast love this place . Kraus KGD-52 Forteza 33 Inch Dual Mount 50/50 Double Bowl Granite Kitchen Sink. Need more information? Best price on delta products fast delivery ! Searched and found this to be best price on Delta venetian bronze shower set for bathroom remodel, even with modest handling fee (which was probably less than the actual shipping cost). Although the Kraus brand has global reach, our heart lies in our home base of Port Washington, New York.Kraus is a company that brings together teams of people motivated by a shared enthusiasm for making great kitchen and bath design attainable. t.src=v;s=b.getElementsByTagName(e)[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(t,s)}(window,
If the damages are noted on the proof of delivery, we will be able to accommodate cost-free replacements if the damages are reported to us within 14 days of the delivery receipt. About Kraus KGD-52 Forteza™ 33” Dual Mount 50/50 Double Bowl Granite Kitchen Sink Strength meets beauty in the Forteza™ Series of kitchen sinks.

I always do a lot of research on price and shipping before buying. They were always very helpful. I went online and found just what I needed at KBAuthority.com, the towel bar arrived through the mail, in less than 1 week, and is exactly what I was looking for. I'm a believer in KBAuthority, and now a returning customer. document,'script','https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbevents.js'); JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Traditional, one Handle, Two Handles, Hot Water Only, Cold Water Only. The basin is constructed from a premium granite composite that blends natural quartz with acrylic resin for superior durability and the luxurious look of real stone. })(window,document,'script','dataLayer','GTM-K8TC4J'); Franke EODB33229-1 Ellipse 33 Inch Dual Mount Double Bowl Granite Kitchen Sink in Mocha. Our processed granite has a subtle shine and feels warm to the touch. var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true; e.setAttribute('language', 'javascript'); My family and I just completed a complete kitchen renovation and I got some great new things, but I have to say that this sink may be my favorite (as well as my husband and son's). At the same time, the granite remains resistant to stains and high temperatures up to 536° F. In most cases simply wiping the surface with a soapy nylon brush, using a circular motion, then rinsing thoroughly is all you need do. Thanks for your patience! Not only do we offer excellent products, but also tailor-made solutions for the complex needs of our customers. If your purchase contains more than one item, we will do our best to consolidate your order and ship as many products as possible in one shipment. No problem! Kraus KGD-52 Forteza 33 Inch Dual Mount 50/50 Double Bowl Granite Kitchen Sink. Our Franke instant hot gave out on us after 16 years and we had to get a new one. NO credit card required to Join. Compatible with all garbage disposal adapters, Covered under KRAUS Limited Lifetime Warranty, Product Certification: All Kraus products are marked cUPC, for assurance that the product meets all North American standards. KRAUS farmhouse sinks come in a range of innovative materials and styles, including fine fireclay, high-tech granite composite, and even sleek stainless steel.
'https://' : 'http://') + 'stats.g.doubleclick.net/dc.js'; SKU: KGD-52BLACK KGD52BLACK KGD-52GREY KGD52GREY.

Subscribe now for coupons, exclusive deals, and inspiration! The surface is finely textured but not porous, ensuring a high standard of hygiene. Kraus KGD-52 Forteza 33 Inch Dual Mount 50/50 Double Bowl Granite Kitchen Sink. Hover Image to Zoom. Linkasink. And thanks to the Sanitized treatment, Franke is recognized as a pioneer in the development of Granite compounds for sinks. I ordered $1000 worth of bath fixtures from KB. fbq('init', '775113205901232'); Sanitized reduces the growth of bacteria on the granite surface by 99%. }, Searched and found this to be best price on Delta venetian bronze shower set for bathroom remodel, even with modest handling fee (which was probably less than the actual shipping cost). name: 'Kraus', See complete Promotional Terms and Conditions. The processing time varies by product brand and category. Happy with purchase. n.callMethod.apply(n,arguments):n.queue.push(arguments)};if(!f._fbq)f._fbq=n;

Please note all our free deliveries are curbside, which means your item(s) will be delivered to the curbside, driveway or near your building.