"I don't expect that people will support it necessarily," he continued, "so when it happens like that, when I get to make a record like Graffiti U or particularly Ripcord, those few records, and they get supported the way they have, it's an incredible feeling for any artist.". A bit of recording, a whole lot of making coffee.”. Live With. All rights reserved. Urban's new song takes a look back at a past relationship in which he admits he was the problem. Keith Urban has just officially released his new single, 'We Were.' Keith Urban Releases ‘The Speed of Now Part 1′ Album – Listen Now! “But music, for me, has always been the place where it slows down and doesn’t even exist. Soul Food. Urban previously shared a bit of the inspiration behind the album's title, The Speed of Now Part 1. The thought-provoking single is the first release from an upcoming, still-untitled new album. Ain't It Like A Woman. The names of three collaborators who appear on "Out the Cage" and "One Too Many" have not yet been shared with fans. He's previously released "God Whispered Your Name," "Polaroid," and "Superman." Better Than I Am. He’s a country music superstar with more than 20 No. in 2020. He wonders if maybe he could change her mind if he changes himself as well. The Speed of Now Part 1 is due out on September 18. I would never have imagined that, in 2020, this album title would take on a whole new meaning. The album is due out on September 18, only two days after Urban hosts the 2020 ACM Awards in Nashville. in 2020. https://www.cbsnews.com/video/keith-urban-on-new-album-and-a-new-stage Urban will play several fairs and festivals over the summer, including at CMA Fest in Nashville in June. Keith Urban has just officially released his new single, "We Were." Sometimes making coffee's just, well, making coffee. Say Something. Faster and faster all the time. It was at the ACM Awards where Urban performed another song, "Burden," written by Foy Vance. Other times it can be really inspiring. With You. "In October 2019 this album title came to me," he said. Keith Urban confirms release of new album, 'The Speed of Now Part 1' Matthew Leimkuehler. "We Were" is currently available to stream or download. However, now, he says the title has taken on a "whole new meaning" as the world battles through the coronavirus pandemic. - KU, A post shared by Keith Urban (@keithurban) on May 13, 2019 at 6:21pm PDT, "Spent some time in studio with the wildly and celestially talented @foyvance - they don’t make em like him anymore...." said Urban. The project also features two versions of the Urban's 2019 single "We Were" and a remix with Eric Church, who also wrote the song. After a series of time-wasting activities like watching TV, hacking his phone, and driving while listening to “The Chicken Dance”, Urban reveals that the title of his next album came to him back in October. in 2020. Keith Urban has a new album out! All rights reserved. Keith Urban has got a new album on the way. Urban is also nominated for two CMT Music Awards, for Video of the Year and Collaborative Video of the Year, both for "Coming Home," with Julia Michaels. Pre-order THE SPEED OF NOW Part 1, coming September 18. On Friday, the country singer announced to Billboard that he will be releasing THE SPEED OF NOW Part 1 on Sept. 18. The song, which says, "We were leather jackets hanging onto Harley / Two heartbeats in the moonlight / We were both feet hangin' out over the edge of a water tower skyline / At least there's a little bit of sweet in the bitter / Though a part of me is always gonna miss her / I am who I am, I just miss who I was when we were," is the beginning of what will likely be an eclectic new record, thanks to his fans' devotion. Urban unveiled the news in a coffee-guzzling video that teased new tunes and offered a look at how he's been spending time in self-isolation. in 2020. Copyright 2018 PopCulture.com. Keith Urban is giving fans yet another glimpse at his upcoming new album, The Speed Of Now Part 1, with the release of "Change Your Mind" on Friday (August 7). "I don’t even think it’s legal!!!". On Sept. 16, Urban hosts the 2020 Academy of Country Music Awards in Nashville. See the full track listing below. Superman. Discover the latest country hits of 2020 here. I feel pulled towards particular music when I'm creating," Urban told PopCulture.com and other media, after winning the ACM Award for Entertainer of the Year. Although the Aussie has not said if "Burden" will make it on his next set of tunes, Urban is still enamored by the song, recently posting a video of Vance performing the song with him. "You changed your number and got some friends that I don't recognize / But I wonder sometimes / Is it too late to try / If I changed, would you change your mind?". in 2020. On Friday, the country singer announced to Billboard that he will be releasing THE SPEED OF NOW Part 1 on Sept. 18. The Speed of Now Part 1 is Urban's 11th studio album and follows up 2018's Graffiti U. ", The video teases five presumable album tracks: "Tumbleweed," "Polaroid," "Change Your Mind," "Wait" and "Superman." 14 on Billboard's Country Airplay chart. in 2020 . "I liked it because I felt like life was flying by so fast. The three-minute video trails through a stream of Urban thoughts — about legal pads, "Game of Thrones" and the voices in his head — before detailing his album plans. Forever. Keith Urban has got a new album on the way. Change Your Mind. RELATED: Keith Urban Admits He Lost ‘Artistic Confidence’ Without Being Able To Perform Live, In a video recorded in quarantine, Urban jokes, “What have I been up to? "What have I been up to?," Urban began, "A bit of recording, a whole lot of making coffee. Urban's new release comes just days after he revealed the album's cover and track listing, although a few details were still missing. in 2020. ", He continued, "But music has always been the place where it slows down and doesn’t even exist. Thinking about song ideas, riffs ...". © 2020 www.tennessean.com. Keith Urban Songs is a song list of all the latest tracks released by Keith Urban, including the new 2020 singles! Keith Urban song list, including the new songs "One Too Many", "Out The Cage" and "Live With". Find Keith Urban discography, albums and singles on AllMusic "I don't know where it goes most of the time, but I just sort of wander along, float, and see where it goes. Music reviewer Estelle Clifford's been listening to Kiwi expert Keith Urban's new album.LISTEN TO AUDIO ABOVE, Music review with Estelle Clifford: Keith Urban's new album. Keith Urban, The Speed Of Now Part 1 Track List "Out The Cage" (Collaboration TBA) A post shared by Keith Urban (@keithurban) on Aug 5, 2020 at 10:03am PDT, Keith Urban, The Speed Of Now Part 1 Track List. in 2020. Keith Urban is giving fans yet another glimpse at his upcoming new album, The Speed Of Now Part 1, with the release of "Change Your Mind" on Friday (August 7). Out The Cage. Keith Urban Releases New Single, 'We Were,' From Upcoming New Album, Garth Brooks Explains Why He Wouldn't Run for President, 2020 CMT Music Awards Announce Quarantine Video of the Year Category, Brittany Aldean Reveals She and Jason Aldean Considered Welcoming Kids as IVF Twins, Ashley McBryde Announced as Final Host for CMT Music Awards, Gwen Stefani Says There Is 'Nonstop Creativity' in Her and Blake Shelton's Los Angeles Home, Kenny Chesney Recalls Performing With Eddie Van Halen: 'Every Kid's Rock Music Dream', Reba McEntire Fans Cannot Wait for Her Return to TV in 'Fried Green Tomatoes' Series. Keith Urban Sets ‘Graffiti U’ Release Date, Reveals Track List Thirteen-song album, due April 27th, will include Urban’s empowerment anthem “Female” MORE: Nicole Kidman's husband Keith Urban shares glimpse inside Nashville living room Most recently, Keith announced the release of his new album, The … I would never have imagined that, in 2020, this album title would take on a whole new meaning and yet somehow still feel incredible relevant.”, RELATED: Keith Urban Praises Wife Nicole Kidman: ‘I Definitely Married Up’. in 2020. Urban's new song takes a look back at a past relationship in which he admits he was the problem. Sometimes it wanders off to a place that I've never been before. Tumbleweed. Bob Saget Texts Lori Loughlin Before She Serves Her Prison Sentence, Justin Bieber Politely Asks ‘Disrespectful’ People Waiting Outside His Home To Leave, ‘Spider-Man’ Studio Says Tobey Maguire, Andrew Garfield, Tom Holland Casting Rumours Are Unconfirmed, Sacha Baron Cohen Revealed His Identity During ‘Borat 2’ Shooting, Out Of Respect To Holocaust Survivor, Issa Rae and Justin Bieber Are Excited for 'SNL', Justin Bieber Reflects On His Rise To Fame With 'Lonely'. Just one day after hosting the 2020 American Country … I don’t even think it’s legal!!! The Official Website of Keith Urban. Keith Urban let his secret plans for 2020 slip while basking in the bright lights of this year’s Grammy Awards red carpet, admitting that fans will soon have a whole new batch of music to enjoy. Book review with Catherine Raynes: I Give... Martin Devlin: What to expect from this weekend's NRL finals, Mike's Minute: The 2020 campaign is another for the history books, National's Paul Goldsmith: We're paying the price for 'disunity and mistakes'. Just a few summer months stand between country music fans and a new Keith Urban album. He wonders if maybe he could change her mind if he changes himself as well. Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. in 2020. By creating an account, you verify that you are at least 13 years of age, and have read and agree to the PopCulture.com Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, By Gayle Thompson "Change Your Mind," written by Matthew Bair and Fransisca Hall, is one of several songs Urban has already shared from his forthcoming album, due out on September 18. 1 songs under his belt, but Keith Urban says the material on his latest album, The Speed of Now Part 1, doesn’t fit …